Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TikTokers?
I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Fake generation! Tik Tokers are really late wave Gen-Zers.  Rolleyes
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages
(10-26-2020, 08:00 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.

-- dunno, l sorta like Zoomers & l thought Orange Thang got rid of TikTok Big Grin
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(10-26-2020, 08:00 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I was watching coverage of a new generation starting to vote, when the taking head referred to the new voters as Tik Tokers.  Seems better than giving them a name based on a letter of the alphabet.

Yall still dont believe me?

Its Zoomers!
TikTok is very much a Zoomer-Cusp thing. I don't have it, Twitter Discord and YouTube is enough social media, but it is a really cool platform for music, dancing, skits, memes, you name it. It's how Zoomers express themselves. It's MILES better than Vine which limited users to like 6 second clips, TikTok has a lot more freedom. Anyone can go viral on TikTok without dedicating too much time or money, which is also something I like compared to YouTube.

So I found this comic on facebook...
Never been there (me thinks I'm not exactly their demographic), but I confess to a certain amount of envy for the cranberry juice guy (isn't he there, or is that youtube?). I love the cranberry juice, and I'd be glad to take just a bottle from his lifetime supply (or whatever it was they gave him).