Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
Quote:Maybe I am stupid, and maybe not; but I don't quite understand how SomeGuy is more qualified than others to estimate someone's IQ based on posts on a discussion forum.

Qualified?  More qualified, no less?  Recall the verbiage, "I expect...", "I don't think...".  I am simply stating my opinion.  If other people happen to share that opinion, bully for me, and if they don't, why, what is that to me?  Huh

Eric, Eric, Eric, I see I am still getting a free ride in that little head of yours.  Let it go, you'll be happier in the long run.  Wink
(03-15-2017, 10:04 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 09:18 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:33 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 11:43 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Any guess about my IQ?

Nobody cares.

Fine. So long as people don't say that I am stupid.

While I wouldn't call you stupid, I wouldn't call you particularly intelligent either.  Get you off your memorized canned responses and you flop around like a fish plucked from the water.  Kind of like what I do with Shiners (that's a type of trash fish usually used as bait--fresh water) when I catch them and feed them to the local Egret.  They flop around and around until the bird grants them mercy by swallowing them whole.

Kinser, what you think of my level of intelligence fits my convenience.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Quote:Kinser, what you think of my level of intelligence fits my convenience.

Am not sure that sentence dispels questions of your real level of verbal fluency.
(03-15-2017, 05:44 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Kinser, what you think of my level of intelligence fits my convenience.

Huh?

1. One's estimation of self worth should not be dependent on outside confirmation.  Rags does not do that, because assorted <items of self worth> are you know, pretty much along my inner "Boomer". I am worthy because Rags knows his limits.  Rags is good at "sciency" stuff, but sux at "feelings".  That's the INTP profile. INTP's have a rich inner life, driven by introverted thinking cojoined with extraverted intuition.  That means that sensing/feeling are "inferior functions" which can be dismissed as naturally not good. As for "inner Boomer", that's just plain extraverted intuition working as it should. The core introverted thinking is the forte. Cool . So... Pbrower2a, what's your MBTI type?  I mean, I think it overrides whatever < mental illness> one may have, myself. I'm an unapologetic Bipolar myself.  I'm Bipolar, I know I have "issues", so to the rest of the world, so fucking what? It's genetic, man. If you don't want to deal with Bipolar foibles, then fuck off. I make no excuses and accept that as matter of fact. I don't expect neuro-typicals to get it. They ain't got the DSM disorder and I don't even expect them to get it.
---Value Added Cool
(03-15-2017, 05:44 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Kinser, what you think of my level of intelligence fits my convenience.

Confused
Okay whatever.  I basically compared you to bird food but whatever.

At least I didn't compare you to the meat trimmings I put into my crab traps.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(03-15-2017, 12:12 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:Maybe I am stupid, and maybe not; but I don't quite understand how SomeGuy is more qualified than others to estimate someone's IQ based on posts on a discussion forum.

Qualified?  More qualified, no less?  Recall the verbiage, "I expect...", "I don't think...".  I am simply stating my opinion.  If other people happen to share that opinion, bully for me, and if they don't, why, what is that to me?  Huh

Eric, Eric, Eric, I see I am still getting a free ride in that little head of yours.  Let it go, you'll be happier in the long run.  Wink

If anything, my "head" is too big.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-15-2017, 09:22 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Confused

No doubt, that comparison is reserved for me.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-15-2017, 10:56 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 09:22 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Confused

No doubt, that comparison is reserved for me.

I would never compare you to the meat scraps I put into crab traps Eric.  They are very picky about what they eat, crabs.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
He's gone from Hoxha to Trump in less than a year. He's a character like Viktor Komarovsky (the "Establishment" fellow who hedged his bets between the Tsarist order and the Bolsheviks in Doctor Zhivago. He's the True Believer of Eric Hoffer, interested only in being on the right side of history and having principles easy to sell out when such becomes advantageous. 

Fairly intelligent, gay, and black, and he can support Donald Trump? He's a liar or an opportunist. I almost think that he has chosen to align himself now with the worst possible leader of a right-wing America; he may be feathering his nest so that when the Revolution comes he will have the stuff that he needs. He's not buying investments; he's preparing himself for the time when he must prove himself 'pure', when the consumer society is ravaged.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(03-16-2017, 08:53 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: He's gone from Hoxha to Trump in less than a year. He's a character like Viktor Komarovsky (the "Establishment" fellow who hedged his bets between the Tsarist order and the Bolsheviks in Doctor Zhivago. He's the True Believer of Eric Hoffer, interested only in being on the right side of history and having principles easy to sell out when such becomes advantageous. 

Fairly intelligent, gay, and black, and he can support Donald Trump? He's a liar or an opportunist. I almost think that he has chosen to align himself now with the worst possible leader of a right-wing America; he may be feathering his nest so that when the Revolution comes he will have the stuff that he needs. He's not buying investments; he's preparing himself for the time when he must prove himself 'pure', when the consumer society is ravaged.

Should there be a revolution it would be prudent to be on the right side of history.  When the left is the establishment that means the revolutionary force must be on the right.

Like Mrt I pity the fool who isn't on the right side.

As for being intelligent, I support Trump because I'm intelligent.  I know which way the wind is blowing.  Being Gay and Black have nothing to do with my politics.  I'm left handed too.  Still has nothing to do with politics.

As for my investments....mind your own business.

It's funny that he never manages to argue WITH actual posters, as opposed to straw men based on prior crackpottery he's been involved with.

"Oh, are you not in a panic over Trump?  Then you MUST be Alt-Right, and thus also into Men's Rights, Richard Spencer, Dugin's neo-Eurasianism, and Freemasonry!  And of course, probably taking orders directly from the Kremlin as well, you anti-Western fiend!"  Rolleyes
(03-16-2017, 11:57 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: It's funny that he never manages to argue WITH actual posters, as opposed to straw men based on prior crackpottery he's been involved with.

"Oh, are you not in a panic over Trump?  Then you MUST be Alt-Right, and thus also into Men's Rights, Richard Spencer, Dugin's neo-Eurasianism, and Freemasonry!  And of course, probably taking orders directly from the Kremlin as well, you anti-Western fiend!"  Rolleyes

Oh Alphabet?  Everyone who is remotely to the right of Jeb! Bush is the Alt-Right to him.  That includes most of the posters on this forum who are on the right and almost all of the GOP. Though note he claims to be on the right when really he's a big government liberal.  The Empire is nothing but a Big Government Liberal project.  I take it that they didn't inform him that the neo part of neoconservative meant that they were really Dims that sneaked into the GOP during the Cold War cause "Hurr tough on Russia Durr."

Personally I find the MRAs to be wrong headed.  Women have the vote so unless you plan on repealing the 19th amendment political action to restore teh patriarchy isn't going to work.  Dugin's neo-Eurasianism is a thing, but it is a thing only in Russian and it is a fringe thing at that.  Who would have thunk it?  Russians have crackpots in their country too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation .

Richard Spencer is no where near as scary as the press makes him out to be.  I'm not even convinced he's straight, let alone a nazi.  He has applied identity politics toward whites though which is a natural out growth of identity politics in general.  Which is why the choice comes down to identity politics for everyone or identity politics for no one.  Don't like guys like Spencer or Sharpton gotta go with the latter of those.

I was invited to join the masons once.  I didn't but according to my uncle they mostly sit around and drink.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,904 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk