Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB/DL - The Millennial Fetish?
Every generation have their own subset of sexual triggers. What I've seen within our risk-averse generation is a propensity to conclude the safe-sex/consent agenda with a full-fledged fetishization of comfort and security. Enter "Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers".

I'm a diaper lover myself and nothing can feel more safe and secure than wearing something meant to soak up fluids. (No scat though. That's gross.) I know Baby-Boomers (and sometimes late Silents and early genX) like to use the Adult Diaper as a comedic gag to show the lows of getting older, but myself only sees it as a piece of clothing like anything else. Although meant for the bedroom as any other fetish equipment for that matter.

A study on AB/DL have revealed that it have some link to Autism, since that sometimes includes a subset of touch sensations different from normal people. And Autism as a diagnosis didn't become an everyday disorder untill the 1990's, and Millennials were the first generation to get that before puberty, which means their sense of security is stuck in their pre-pubescent years, which can explain their unorthodox risk-aversion.

Anything else that's worth mentioning here?
BORING!!!!!
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(04-25-2017, 10:41 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 03:53 AM)Lemanic Wrote: Every generation have their own subset of sexual triggers. What I've seen within our risk-averse generation is a propensity to conclude the safe-sex/consent agenda with a full-fledged fetishization of comfort and security. Enter "Adult Baby/Diaper Lovers".

I'm a diaper lover myself and nothing can feel more safe and secure than wearing something meant to soak up fluids. (No scat though. That's gross.) I know Baby-Boomers (and sometimes late Silents and early genX) like to use the Adult Diaper as a comedic gag to show the lows of getting older, but myself only sees it as a piece of clothing like anything else. Although meant for the bedroom as any other fetish equipment for that matter.

A study on AB/DL have revealed that it have some link to Autism, since that sometimes includes a subset of touch sensations different from normal people. And Autism as a diagnosis didn't become an everyday disorder untill the 1990's, and Millennials were the first generation to get that before puberty, which means their sense of security is stuck in their pre-pubescent years, which can explain their unorthodox risk-aversion.

Anything else that's worth mentioning here?

Nothing new under the sun.

Some people go commando.

Some people who are otherwise hetero and by no means anything approaching trans, wear the opposite sex's undergarments.

The variations are nearly endless.

You mean that the idea of the opposite sex clothing isn't just for Halloween anymore?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Millennial Women Empowered sbarrera 18 2,649 08-22-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
Brick People not accepting our Millennial theory X Marks the Spot 43 16,667 02-17-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Rating Millennial start dates Ghost 5 2,126 12-31-2021, 11:05 AM
  The only way to stop Millennial cancel culture is to outlaw it AspieMillennial 16 7,291 07-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: AspieMillennial
  Millennial filmmakers GeekyCynic 0 1,258 01-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post: GeekyCynic
  I’m a millennial? RadianMay 20 12,576 08-20-2020, 12:28 PM
  The mystery of Millennial politics Dan '82 67 63,522 08-13-2020, 02:54 PM
Last Post: jleagans
  So why aren't Millennial adults spending enough? pbrower2a 2 2,805 12-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
Video The Millennial Counter Argument - Millennials and their videos debunking everything sbarrera 9 8,174 10-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Last Post: sbarrera
  No more Millennial children Craig '84 20 15,700 09-28-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Tuss