Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account pruning
In an effort to reduce profile spam accounts who have a post count of zero will be deleted after 14 days.
(06-26-2017, 01:05 PM)Webmaster Wrote: In an effort to reduce profile spam accounts who have a post count of zero will be deleted after 14 days.

And perhaps at least review ones with only 1 post?
#ImpeachTrump
#ProsecuteTreason
#HUAC2.0
#RealNationalism
#NaziPunksFOff

Mark 13:22 - "For there shall rise false Christs and false prophets, and they shall give signs and wonders, to seduce, if possible, also the chosen."

I have been checking the site ~ weekly  and so far not much has changed in last few months.
 … whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil 4:8 (ESV)
Also anything posted in a language other than English by someone not known to use English. I can imagine this site being used by foreign agents as well as by spammers.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool" -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, V.i