Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: What the left has devolved to.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(02-03-2017, 06:12 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Free speech? Corporations and organization firing people when they speak their mind about a policy? Happens all the time, including to me. Journalists locked up for covering a protest? They are still in jail. Whistle-blowers fired from government jobs for revealing the truth? Happened under Obama. Trump throwing protesters out of a rally and getting slugged for chanting? It happened. Free speech in America is a bleeepin' myth. And you are concerned about some street thugs not permitting hate speech. Thugs who are being arrested anyway.

Yeah, I admit having a thing against thugs, Eric. Thugs of any sort deserve to be prison labor because I hate them.  Sorry, but I have my own peccadilloes.  The same goes for home invaders, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang bangers, and other assorted violent criminals. And, SJW thugs certainly need to be prison labor for Trump's wall since that's the worst punishment besides the death penalty I can imagine. Cool

They can get Milo to manage the construction; that would be torture (since Trump likes torture). Milo is a thug too, even if only a verbal one, but he incites real ones. And I like liberal thugs better than reactionary thugs. Just my preference, ya know! As thugs go, you understand. Not really fond of liberal thugs either because they turn some people off, ya know....

But, these thugs actually got something accomplished; that's better than the sixties Weathermen; all they did was blow up a building and get one poor innocent person killed. And the Black Panthers? All they did was strut around with guns and get themselves killed. Berkeley 2017? Minor injuries only.

Ah yes, and you seem to be all in favor of the thugs you hate having guns. Oh well....
(02-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]So because some black bloc non-students came on campus and broke some windows, UC should be defunded? Is that it, then?

I'll withdraw the desire for defunding if worthless professors and worthless degrees that aren't marketable are deleted. I'd change the position that any institution of higher learning needs to delete worthless degree programs since I think they're fraud, so there.
Happy now? Tongue  And may those black bloc low lives, biomass worth less than rats and roaches just fucking die! My loathing for that worthless pond scum knows no limits.
Quote:Milo is a thug too, even if only a verbal one
Verbal thuggery?  Rolleyes
(02-03-2017, 06:16 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:12 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Free speech? Corporations and organization firing people when they speak their mind about a policy? Happens all the time, including to me. Journalists locked up for covering a protest? They are still in jail. Whistle-blowers fired from government jobs for revealing the truth? Happened under Obama. Trump throwing protesters out of a rally and getting slugged for chanting? It happened. Free speech in America is a bleeepin' myth. And you are concerned about some street thugs not permitting hate speech. Thugs who are being arrested anyway.

Yeah, I admit having a thing against thugs, Eric. Thugs of any sort deserve to be prison labor because I hate them.  Sorry, but I have my own peccadilloes.  The same goes for home invaders, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang bangers, and other assorted violent criminals. And, SJW thugs certainly need to be prison labor for Trump's wall since that's the worst punishment besides the death penalty I can imagine. Cool

They can get Milo to manage the construction; that would be torture (since Trump likes torture). Milo is a thug too, even if only a verbal one, but he incites real ones. And I like liberal thugs better than reactionary thugs. Just my preference, ya know! As thugs go, you understand. Not really fond of liberal thugs either because they turn some people off, ya know....

But, these thugs actually got something accomplished; that's better than the sixties Weathermen; all they did was blow up a building and get one poor innocent person killed. And the Black Panthers? All they did was strut around with guns and get themselves killed.

Yeah, I remember those thugs as well.  The Black Panthers and the bomb happy Weatherman are/were also fucking worthless low life, pond scum, biomass less worthy of rats and roaches as well. That's probably one reason I hate the latest round of thugs.

Milo's not a thug, unless you think BLM is a nest of thugs.
(02-03-2017, 12:57 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]The people didn't vote for Sanders.Our would-be FDR would have been around for 2 terms. I'm not sure there is one. What we need is a Democratic Party with some spine. The people must push them. If you don't like leaders like Hillary or Pelosi, then push the Democrats to grow a spine. Don't adopt conspiracy theories to explain away the fact that Democratic voters and independents and moderates don't have enough spine.

--bcuz ppl were prevented from voting for him.  Angry  the Dems really screwed the pooch when they screwed Bernie & they're still @ it:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/317...ary-wounds

Wtf??!!!!!?? They are delusional. On a barge floating down a certain Egyptian River. Eating grapes too. The Dems are done. Time for a new party
(02-03-2017, 06:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: [ -> ]

BLM does that also.... oops wait.  

I take that back.  They're really a domestic terrorist group.
(02-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:25 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Radical youth breaking windows is nothing new in Berkeley. A hate speaker being invited on campus at a time like this might be new for UC.

Really?  That means Berzerkly needs to be defunded. Obviously the dunces that go there are not there to get a meaningful "education".  And it means it's turned into a moldy piece of shit that's way past its sell by date.

You think Berkeley needs to be defunded because they invited a hate speaker? They made a mistake, but they do lots of good work for the people and the country.

Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.

Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

And there's no "used to." They do good work for the people; period.
(02-03-2017, 06:30 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]Rags, here's 1 4 u  Wink

http://theantimedia.org/kucinich-washing...acemakers/

Thanks. Heart

It's unfortunate that the left seems to be on its way to being consumed by violent entities like war hawks and black bloccers.
Violence in the name of justice leaves so called justice as nothing but a sham.
(02-03-2017, 06:36 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]Radical youth breaking windows is nothing new in Berkeley. A hate speaker being invited on campus at a time like this might be new for UC.

Really?  That means Berzerkly needs to be defunded. Obviously the dunces that go there are not there to get a meaningful "education".  And it means it's turned into a moldy piece of shit that's way past its sell by date.

You think Berkeley needs to be defunded because they invited a hate speaker? They made a mistake, but they do lots of good work for the people and the country.

Like I said, Berzerkly used to, but since it no longer serves that purpose and again, Milo's speech deserves to be protected just like BLM's speech.  I've never called for BLM's anti white speech to be muzzled.

Just like with Syria, it doesn't seem to bother you to not get the facts straight. When you say Berzerkly, you are talking about some thugs who came from who knows where. They probably were not even Berkeley residents; much less students there. The university scheduled Milo to speak. Students protested non-violently. They had the right to speak too. Trump doesn't think so. To hell with Drump.

And there's no comparison to Black Lives Matter speech in any fair person's mind. BLM are protesting police who shoot down unarmed young black men for no reason. Eric Garner did nothing wrong, and did not deserve to be killed. Anyone who muzzles people for speaking out against police murder, is worse than fascist. People who speak out against a hate speaker who stirs up hateful actions, are protesting correctly. The black bloc thugs who invade campus, that's another matter, yes they are and should be arrested; but UC is not punishable because of what they did.

1. DC managed to handle the back bloccers fine.  Where the fuck were the police when the black bloccers started stirring shit?
Want a different take, fine! Berzerkly''s cops are just fucking incompetent!
2. BLM did stuff that wasn't even speech related. Some of their people kidnapped and tortured somebody just like the CIA does. So you support CIA black sites then?
3. If you can't see through the blinding shroud of war hawks, sorry, I'm done with discussing wars of choice. We're going nowhere with that discussion.
(02-03-2017, 06:41 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]You know what i notice in America? That hate speech (both sides display this) is being justified as being right to say because of the 1st amendment. Does not mean the hate speech is right just because it is protected. What happened to respect? Has it flown out the window because people have the verbal right to be a dick?

Simple, it's a 4th turning so we're rehashing stuff from the 2nd turning + 4th turnings make folks go bat shit crazy.
(02-03-2017, 04:56 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 04:49 PM)Galen Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 02:20 PM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 10:03 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 01:23 AM)taramarie Wrote: [ -> ]Those SJW's from Rag's example were twisting the equality message and creating reverse racism. I do not know them all but at least some are very much destroying an otherwise good message.

Unfortunately, the SJW's have taken control over most of the Democratic party and the influence over most of its electorate (Blue America). The Democratic party is in a very tough spot politically. Thanks for your response. I'm not telling you what to do, but you should consider declaring your independence from blue America.

I do not agree with the SJW's that I saw. Quite the opposite actually. I was very disgusted with them. I want actual equality and freedom for everyone. Male, female, black, white etc. Not at the expense of pushing others aside as that defeats the actual purpose. I just relate more to blue America as not everyone agrees with the SJW's from that political group. I will give them that chance to show they are not like that by listening to them. So, blue voters. Is Classic right or is he wrong?

Here is a fresh example of SJW idiocy:

This professor is acting like a child so no wonder the snowflakes behave so badly.
I already know what they get up to. My question was have they taken over the left. Classic seems to think that they have and i want to hear from the left themselves as that is how i can get the real story. I want to hear if they agree with them on an individual level or not. Going by Eric's sympathy towards them it seems he has no problem with them and i wonder why. But I want to hear from more blue voters.
I doubt there are many Democrats who are willing/able to admit it. Google move on organization political action, read about its history and its founder.  I began posting during the years of its political rise. The most viscous encounter with viscous people that I had ever seen during my life up to that point.
(02-03-2017, 06:26 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]

So they are a terrorist group, because they post a video exposing the horrible behavior of some black thugs? Now you are really stretching.
(02-03-2017, 06:47 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]Really?  That means Berzerkly needs to be defunded. Obviously the dunces that go there are not there to get a meaningful "education".  And it means it's turned into a moldy piece of shit that's way past its sell by date.

1. DC managed to handle the back bloccers fine.  Where the fuck were the police when the black bloccers started stirring shit?
Want a different take, fine! Berzerkly''s cops are just fucking incompetent!
2. BLM did stuff that wasn't even speech related. Some of their people kidnapped and tortured somebody just like the CIA does. So you support CIA black sites then?
3. If you can't see through the blinding shroud of war hawks, sorry, I'm done with discussing wars of choice. We're going nowhere with that discussion.

1. The DC rioters were a different group, I believe; DisruptJ20. I went to their rally in San Jose, you remember (but didn't disrupt anything), and there were no black bloccers there. The UC police decided not to attack the black bloccers, but protect the people inside the building, and arrest the black bloccers later. It's possible they thought some non-rioting students might get hurt. Sometimes events are canceled because violence might happen. Incendiary speech has its limits, like incendiary speech at a location where virtually everyone is against it. So, you can disagree with their decision. But since the UC invited him to speak, and Berkeley students didn't shut it down, you have little basis for complaining about UC Berkeley.
2. You are really stretching now. The video you linked was posted by black lives matter to expose and oppose what those young black guys did to the girl. So, you do support CIA black sites then? Why not accept that social justice is a good thing, even if you don't like some SJWs?
3. That's fine; we weren't discussing a war of choice anyway. We were discussing a fantasy made up by deceived folks like Tulsi. There WAS no war of choice to discuss, unless you wanted to discuss the war against the IS, which you didn't want to discuss. It's fine with me if you don't want to discuss the war against the IS.
(02-03-2017, 06:24 PM)Marypoza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 12:57 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]The people didn't vote for Sanders.Our would-be FDR would have been around for 2 terms. I'm not sure there is one. What we need is a Democratic Party with some spine. The people must push them. If you don't like leaders like Hillary or Pelosi, then push the Democrats to grow a spine. Don't adopt conspiracy theories to explain away the fact that Democratic voters and independents and moderates don't have enough spine.

--bcuz ppl were prevented from voting for him.  Angry  the Dems really screwed the pooch when they screwed Bernie & they're still @ it:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/317...ary-wounds

Wtf??!!!!!?? They are delusional. On a barge floating down a certain Egyptian River. Eating grapes too. The Dems are done. Time for a new party

They'd better grow a strong spine, and quick, or it might be that time soon.

Inciting hate; inciting violence. Hate speech. Trump is a thug too. And he has the power to wield his thuggery, and he's doing it.
(02-03-2017, 07:07 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2017, 06:26 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: [ -> ]

So they are a terrorist group, because they post a video exposing the horrible behavior of some black thugs? Now you are really stretching.

OK, I take the above back.  Black Lives Matter IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP.

http://www.blacklifematters.org

So yeah, you're correct on this one, Eric.
Thank you

A fair minded person wouldn't automatically assume that cops shoot unarmed black men for no reason and automatically assume that they're guilty of it and automatically convict them for doing it like you seem to be doing in your blue mind. In case you have forgotten, you still live in America and you still live under American law and you still live within an American society that still widely recognizes and strongly believes in the American right to due process. Are blues like you viewed as Americans by modern Americans? This modern American doesn't believe so.
(02-03-2017, 07:22 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]

Inciting hate; inciting violence. Hate speech. Trump is a thug too. And he has the power to wield his thuggery, and he's doing it.

Has Milo issued calls to violence?  What does "inciting hate" actually mean?

You seem to be using the word "thug" to mean "anything I don't like".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13