Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT!
Quote:4. Rags has high IQ/ but low SQ. Social IQ.  Rags; is a fucking selfish fuck, OK?  Get that as well, Some Guy?  I'm NOT a fucking Civil Millennial?  Got It?. OK, Rags is a Joneser, the opposite of "Hero Generation"?  OK, here's the deal, SommeGuy, I, born in 1962 is the exact opposite of so called Civic Generations. I just want to make sure you're aware of that, OK!   See. I'd like like nothing better than to smash some snowflake's head into the concrete.
Bash, bash, bash. Yeah, that would , you know feel good to introduce some touchy-feely Millie's head to the hard reality of concrete. So yeah, Rags is a tacky , tacky, Joneser. ........

What in God's name are you babbling about, snowflake?  Have I triggered you in some way?  Tongue
(03-15-2017, 08:08 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:4. Rags has high IQ/ but low SQ. Social IQ.  Rags; is a fucking selfish fuck, OK?  Get that as well, Some Guy?  I'm NOT a fucking Civil Millennial?  Got It?. OK, Rags is a Joneser, the opposite of "Hero Generation"?  OK, here's the deal, SommeGuy, I, born in 1962 is the exact opposite of so called Civic Generations. I just want to make sure you're aware of that, OK!   See. I'd like like nothing better than to smash some snowflake's head into the concrete.
Bash, bash, bash. Yeah, that would , you know feel good to introduce some touchy-feely Millie's head to the hard reality of concrete. So yeah, Rags is a tacky , tacky, Joneser. ........

What in God's name are you babbling about, snowflake?  Have I triggered you in some way?  Tongue

I don't know.  Maybe he needs to go smoke some medication.  I know I'm avoiding Eric right now, I've been drinking since like 5 o'clock or so.  Had to go over to my uncle's and help him get his Father-in-law back in the house.  He's got the dementia (the father-in-law not my uncle he's still too young for that)..and well made the mistake of having a couple of beers and shooting the shit with him after that.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(03-15-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:41 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: As to IQ and formal education, I'd say you're more or less right.  One needs to have a decent IQ to make use of an education (See my arguments as to why most people actually shouldn't be in or go to university).  However, I would also say that someone with a relatively low IQ can make use of an education to appear to be smarter than they actually are.

A couple posters on this forum seem to come to mind.

1.  Oh, fuck.  Here's a an enlightenment.
a. Male IQ has a wider spread than Female IQ.  IEl. Males are both smarter and more stupid than  the female IQ.
Right? Science? , Etc.  Here's the deal, Odin.  Males have a wider spread on the IQ meter. That means that males,  human, males, are both more smart and stupid wrt females, OK?

2. Kinser, which are said posters?  I'm pretty sure males have a wider IQ dispersion, wrt to statistics.

3. Which Posters have high IQ/low IQ ? Big Grin Cool Tongue

4. Rags has high IQ/ but low SQ. Social IQ.  Rags; is a fucking selfish fuck, OK?  Get that as well, Some Guy?  I'm NOT a fucking Civil Millennial?  Got It?. OK, Rags is a Joneser, the opposite of "Hero Generation"?  OK, here's the deal, SommeGuy, I, born in 1962 is the exact opposite of so called Civic Generations. I just want to make sure you're aware of that, OK!   See. I'd like like nothing better than to smash some snowflake's head into the concrete.
Bash, bash, bash. Yeah, that would , you know feel good to introduce some touchy-feely Millie's head to the hard reality of concrete. So yeah, Rags is a tacky , tacky, Joneser. ..........

I had a very high IQ in grade and junior high school, upwards of 150. I was often the smartest kid in the class, or close to it. After my "enlightenment" though, as the sixties got going, my IQ may have dropped a bit. Probably has by now. I wasn't as interested after that in highly technical and mathematical stuff, as some people are. More into art, music, philosophy, even sometimes meditation, contemplation, politics, astrology, history, etc. My world view and way of thinking shifted 180 degrees. I did get an A in my philosophy symbolic logic class, so I could still do it when I applied myself. But I didn't do too much in the way of drugs. So kinser and galen are wrong about me there, as they usually are. I would say, they make up their own picture of me, and could care less about knowing me as I am. Perhaps they have the same attitude to Rags. Who knows; blessed be. People are free to think what they want about us, after all. I might not always like it too much, but that's my problem too.

And I would admit to having a much lower SQ than my IQ.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-15-2017, 10:40 PM)Eric the Obtuse Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:52 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: 4. Rags has high IQ/ but low SQ. Social IQ.  Rags; is a fucking selfish fuck, OK?  Get that as well, Some Guy?  I'm NOT a fucking Civil Millennial?  Got It?. OK, Rags is a Joneser, the opposite of "Hero Generation"?  OK, here's the deal, SommeGuy, I, born in 1962 is the exact opposite of so called Civic Generations. I just want to make sure you're aware of that, OK!   See. I'd like like nothing better than to smash some snowflake's head into the concrete.
Bash, bash, bash. Yeah, that would , you know feel good to introduce some touchy-feely Millie's head to the hard reality of concrete. So yeah, Rags is a tacky , tacky, Joneser. ..........

I had a very high IQ in grade and junior high school, upwards of 150. I was often the smartest kid in the class, or close to it. After my "enlightenment" though, as the sixties got going, my IQ may have dropped a bit. Probably has by now.

From all the available evidence your IQ has dropped more than a bit.  Your IQ hit bottom and started digging a very long time ago judging from your rather incoherent and self-congratulatory writings.

(03-15-2017, 10:40 PM)Eric the Obtuse Wrote: And I would admit to having a much lower SQ than my IQ.

Which is both impressive and disturbing but it does explain a lot.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(03-15-2017, 07:18 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:53 PM)Galen Wrote: Another point people don't understand is that IQ distributions between the sexes are also different.  That the standard deviation in IQ for women is much less than it is for men.  The practical result of this is that there a fewer female geniuses but there are also fewer female idiots as well.

The problem liberals and progressives have is that they think everything is an arbitrary societal norm and that people are infinitely malleable.  It never occurs to them that societal norms are a consequence rather than a cause.  Couple that with a missionary like zeal and disaster soon follows.

I see we're both watching Stephan Molyneux.  My mother hates him.

Yes, I mostly download the podcasts and listen to them but when there are a lot of graphs then the videos are very useful.  I wonder how many times he would say "Not an argument" to the Obtuse one.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(03-15-2017, 08:08 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: <snip>
hard reality of concrete. So yeah, Rags is a tacky , tacky, Joneser. ........

1. No SomeGuy,  I don't get "triggered".  I rather think it's a Millie a annoyance factor in general.  Like, you know...
Get the Fuck off my lawn, damn Millies! Tongue  I mean, really, stop being such ants, mice, roaches, etc. , OK?
---Value Added Cool
(03-15-2017, 10:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I had a very high IQ in grade and junior high school, upwards of 150. I was often the smartest kid in the class, or close to it. After my "enlightenment" though, as the sixties got going, my IQ may have dropped a bit. Probably has by now. I wasn't as interested after that in highly technical and mathematical stuff, as some people are. More into art, music, philosophy, even sometimes meditation, contemplation, politics, astrology, history, etc. My world view and way of thinking shifted 180 degrees. I did get an A in my philosophy symbolic logic class, so I could still do it when I applied myself. But I didn't do too much in the way of drugs. So kinser and galen are wrong about me there, as they usually are. I would say, they make up their own picture of me, and could care less about knowing me as I am. Perhaps they have the same attitude to Rags. Who knows; blessed be. People are free to think what they want about us, after all. I might not always like it too much, but that's my problem too.

Kinser other thread Wrote:I generally find that those who go on about how smart they are really aren't all that smart at all.  Usually its related to some self-esteem thingumabob.  Those who are confident in their own intelligence don't feel the need to tell others about it.  They merely demonstrate it and move on.

Kinser yet an other thread Wrote:On a long enough timeline the chances of Eric contradicting himself is one.

Let us just suppose you're not lying Eric, cause I honestly don't believe you have Mensa levels of IQ--the evidence is sorely lacking and you'd have to understand up to at least algebra just on accident.  This being the case, it actually makes it worse for you than if you had an IQ of 85-90 [low normal], never mind actually being retarded (in before Odin says something about the language I'm using--they are retarded get over it).

Why is it worse?  Because you had potential to do something better and squandered it.  But then again you are a Boomer and perhaps I shouldn't expect a Boomer to not squander everything that was ever handed to them.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(03-16-2017, 03:22 AM)Galen Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:18 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:53 PM)Galen Wrote: Another point people don't understand is that IQ distributions between the sexes are also different.  That the standard deviation in IQ for women is much less than it is for men.  The practical result of this is that there a fewer female geniuses but there are also fewer female idiots as well.

The problem liberals and progressives have is that they think everything is an arbitrary societal norm and that people are infinitely malleable.  It never occurs to them that societal norms are a consequence rather than a cause.  Couple that with a missionary like zeal and disaster soon follows.

I see we're both watching Stephan Molyneux.  My mother hates him.

Yes, I mostly download the podcasts and listen to them but when there are a lot of graphs then the videos are very useful.  I wonder how many times he would say "Not an argument" to the Obtuse one.

With me there's a 50/50 chance of me watching him as downloading the podcast and listening to him.  Youtube sometimes functions as my substitute for tee-vee.

(03-16-2017, 07:51 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 10:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I had a very high IQ in grade and junior high school, upwards of 150. I was often the smartest kid in the class, or close to it. After my "enlightenment" though, as the sixties got going, my IQ may have dropped a bit. Probably has by now. I wasn't as interested after that in highly technical and mathematical stuff, as some people are. More into art, music, philosophy, even sometimes meditation, contemplation, politics, astrology, history, etc. My world view and way of thinking shifted 180 degrees. I did get an A in my philosophy symbolic logic class, so I could still do it when I applied myself. But I didn't do too much in the way of drugs. So kinser and galen are wrong about me there, as they usually are. I would say, they make up their own picture of me, and could care less about knowing me as I am. Perhaps they have the same attitude to Rags. Who knows; blessed be. People are free to think what they want about us, after all. I might not always like it too much, but that's my problem too.

Kinser other thread Wrote:I generally find that those who go on about how smart they are really aren't all that smart at all.  Usually its related to some self-esteem thingumabob.  Those who are confident in their own intelligence don't feel the need to tell others about it.  They merely demonstrate it and move on.

Kinser yet an other thread Wrote:On a long enough timeline the chances of Eric contradicting himself is one.

Let us just suppose you're not lying Eric, cause I honestly don't believe you have Mensa levels of IQ--the evidence is sorely lacking and you'd have to understand up to at least algebra just on accident.  This being the case, it actually makes it worse for you than if you had an IQ of 85-90 [low normal], never mind actually being retarded (in before Odin says something about the language I'm using--they are retarded get over it).

Why is it worse?  Because you had potential to do something better and squandered it.  But then again you are a Boomer and perhaps I shouldn't expect a Boomer to not squander everything that was ever handed to them.

Kinser you are a strange case. I know it's no use. I did have what I said I have. I don't lie. What I squandered depends on your point of view. Free marketeers would want me to be a businessman. Actually, I was. Maybe not the usual kind. Science and math fans think I squandered myself by not continuing along that line. But from where I could see, in society as it was in the late sixties, science and tech and math did not seem like what the world needed, or what would interest me. Maybe a lot of Boomers felt that way, and so you'd say they squandered everything, because they didn't follow your interests. Spoken by the guy who says it's all really mathematics. Just a different time, different generation I guess.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-23-2017, 01:25 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Kinser other thread Wrote:I generally find that those who go on about how smart they are really aren't all that smart at all.  Usually its related to some self-esteem thingumabob.  Those who are confident in their own intelligence don't feel the need to tell others about it.  They merely demonstrate it and move on.

Kinser yet an other thread Wrote:On a long enough timeline the chances of Eric contradicting himself is one.

Kinser you are a strange case. I know it's no use. I did have what I said I have. I don't lie. What I squandered depends on your point of view. Free marketeers would want me to be a businessman. Actually, I was. Maybe not the usual kind. Science and math fans think I squandered myself by not continuing along that line. But from where I could see, in society as it was in the late sixties, science and tech and math did not seem like what the world needed, or what would interest me. Maybe a lot of Boomers felt that way, and so you'd say they squandered everything, because they didn't follow your interests. Spoken by the guy who says it's all really mathematics. Just a different time, different generation I guess.

Honestly Eric, I wouldn't have cared if you were a businessman or an artist or whatever.  I will give you this, you must be at least moderately successful with your astrology congame.  I couldn't maintain that line of work, no matter how profitable, my morals were getting in the way.  I didn't view it as an honorable way to make a living, and having Master Morality as Nietzsche would call it honor was more important than cash.  That you accomplished this though tells me nothing about your intelligence, but it does tell me something about your morality (or perhaps lack of it).  See Nietzsche's work on morality.

For me and myself I've tested in the 120 range.  The Navy takes IQ tests among other tests.  I've seen my transcripts because I had to transport the whole folder myself to Groton, CT for Sub School.  I don't go on about my IQ test results because they don't matter.  IQ at most tests the capacity to learn stuff.  You may have a gallon, and I three quarts, but the true test is what one does with that capacity.

Since I left the USN I have been to culinary school, got a degree in general cuisine and a specialization in pastery.  I've gone from donut finisher to baker to manager of a donut store.  I have a kid, and a boyfriend who may as well be my husband (neither of us believes in "gay marriage" as being important).  I've studied philosophy and economics, politics and history on top of all that--and even manage to help my son with his Trig homework.  (My BF isn't good with math either.)

Do you have anything besides posting here and your astrology congame?

Quote:“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”

― Robert A. Heinlein

Technically, I think for something to be consider a con the person doing it has to not believe in the snake oil they are selling, Eric genuinely believes his woo to be true.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(03-23-2017, 06:45 AM)Odin Wrote: Technically, I think for something to be consider a con the person doing it has to not believe in the snake oil they are selling, Eric genuinely believes his woo to be true.

And the three card monte dealer believes his game to be fair even if slips the winning card up his sleeve. 

That Eric believes in his particular brand of woo does not make it non-woo.  In fact the best con artists are the ones that actually believe in their own products.  Their con job is actually easier because they've duped themselves first.  It gives them a slight advantage over those who actually know that what they're selling is garbage.

(03-23-2017, 09:47 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 06:45 AM)Odin Wrote: Technically, I think for something to be consider a con the person doing it has to not believe in the snake oil they are selling, Eric genuinely believes his woo to be true.

And the three card monte dealer believes his game to be fair even if slips the winning card up his sleeve. 

That Eric believes in his particular brand of woo does not make it non-woo.  In fact the best con artists are the ones that actually believe in their own products.  Their con job is actually easier because they've duped themselves first.  It gives them a slight advantage over those who actually know that what they're selling is garbage.
For better or for worse, I often wonder if Trump with introduce his own brand of isolationism, feeling that we could be better off economically if we just could compete within our own borders. After all, globalization is one of the big factor in the loss of American jobs over the past few decades. With all the controversies now brewing, it's important to remember that we do not have all the answers. It's equally important to realize that we will never truly understand unless we try. We now seem to have a fetish in trying to analyze what Trump stands for and pick it apart. That is what nearly all the articles on the Alternet site, which I visit frequently, seem to be pertaining to. To those of us who are trying to craft a better world, I would say give it a try, and continue to try until we succeed. That's why we had this movement for Bernie Sanders. But I doubt that he too would have been able to escape having to kiss the butt of Congress to get anything done, just as with Obama.
(03-23-2017, 03:28 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 01:25 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Honestly Eric, I wouldn't have cared if you were a businessman or an artist or whatever.  I will give you this, you must be at least moderately successful with your astrology congame.  I couldn't maintain that line of work, no matter how profitable, my morals were getting in the way.  I didn't view it as an honorable way to make a living, and having Master Morality as Nietzsche would call it honor was more important than cash.  That you accomplished this though tells me nothing about your intelligence, but it does tell me something about your morality (or perhaps lack of it).  See Nietzsche's work on morality.

For me and myself I've tested in the 120 range.  The Navy takes IQ tests among other tests.  I've seen my transcripts because I had to transport the whole folder myself to Groton, CT for Sub School.  I don't go on about my IQ test results because they don't matter.  IQ at most tests the capacity to learn stuff.  You may have a gallon, and I three quarts, but the true test is what one does with that capacity.

Since I left the USN I have been to culinary school, got a degree in general cuisine and a specialization in pastery.  I've gone from donut finisher to baker to manager of a donut store.  I have a kid, and a boyfriend who may as well be my husband (neither of us believes in "gay marriage" as being important).  I've studied philosophy and economics, politics and history on top of all that--and even manage to help my son with his Trig homework.  (My BF isn't good with math either.)

Do you have anything besides posting here and your astrology congame?

I don't see why I need to prove myself to you. My life and work is well known and available on my website.

I read that Nietzsche work in college. Quite engrossing, though I don't agree with some of it for sure.

Your conversation with me consists largely of projections of your own failures and ignorance on to me. And I am "stupid" and a "con man" just because you disagree with me.

I am not the only one to whom you are uncivil.

It's true woo that I do Smile

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
So then the answer to my question is no. I've seen your website, today in fact. Yeah it still needed an update 20 years ago. And it is also still devoid of actual content.

For someone who apparently finds Nietzsche fascinating you completely mis-categorized him on your map. Not that I find that terribly surprising--most people cannot fathom the depths that is Nietzsche.

As for being uncivil I abide by a rule I like to call the Master's Golden Rule. Treat all as you would like to be treated, until they don't treat you that way. At that point you are free to treat them exactly as they treat you.

A for projecting on to you...nah I don't think so. I feel no need to cast my own faults onto you (I do have them, mostly I'm far too tolerant and polite to those who don't deserve it)--mostly because your own faults are so glaringly obvious to anyone with eyes. I would attempt to explain the psychological concept of projection but it is apparently over your head. I should know because I tried to explain it to you before.

As for your con game...well that is precisely what it is. You take money for the express purpose of telling people what they want to hear do you not. How you arrive at telling them what they want to hear is unimportant. My agreement or disagreement with your process is irrelevant. It takes no genius to figure out that if something quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck that he may in fact be dealing with an aquatic bird of the taxonomic family Anatidae.

(03-23-2017, 10:31 AM)beechnut79 Wrote:

For better or for worse, I often wonder if Trump with introduce his own brand of isolationism, feeling that we could be better off economically if we just could compete within our own borders. After all, globalization is one of the big factor in the loss of American jobs over the past few decades. With all the controversies now brewing, it's important to remember that we do not have all the answers. It's equally important to realize that we will never truly understand unless we try. We now seem to have a fetish in trying to analyze what Trump stands for and pick it apart. That is what nearly all the articles on the Alternet site, which I visit frequently, seem to be pertaining to. To those of us who are trying to craft a better world, I would say give it a try, and continue to try until we succeed. That's why we had this movement for Bernie Sanders. But I doubt that he too would have been able to escape having to kiss the butt of Congress to get anything done, just as with Obama.

Isolationism in the sense that we abandon the Imperial Project would be a good thing.  Isolationism in the sense that we attempt to become a complete artarky would be destined to fail. 

As for Congress I fully believe that Trump is setting up Paul Ryan's down fall.  Has not the last two years proved to you yet that Trump is at least three or four steps ahead of everyone else?

(03-23-2017, 06:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Has not the last two years proved to you yet that Trump is at least three or four steps ahead of everyone else?

You are seriously brainwashed if you actually believe this. Rolleyes
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(03-23-2017, 05:58 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: So then the answer to my question is no.  I've seen your website, today in fact.  Yeah it still needed an update 20 years ago.  And it is also still devoid of actual content.

For someone who apparently finds Nietzsche fascinating you completely mis-categorized him on your map.  Not that I find that terribly surprising--most people cannot fathom the depths that is Nietzsche.

As for being uncivil I abide by a rule I like to call the Master's Golden Rule.  Treat all as you would like to be treated, until they don't treat you that way.  At that point you are free to treat them exactly as they treat you.

A for projecting on to you...nah I don't think so.  I feel no need to cast my own faults onto you (I do have them, mostly I'm far too tolerant and polite to those who don't deserve it)--mostly because your own faults are so glaringly obvious to anyone with eyes.  I would attempt to explain the psychological concept of projection but it is apparently over your head.  I should know because I tried to explain it to you before.

As for your con game...well that is precisely what it is.  You take money for the express purpose of telling people what they want to hear do you not.  How you arrive at telling them what they want to hear is unimportant.  My agreement or disagreement with your process is irrelevant.  It takes no genius to figure out that if something quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck that he may in fact be dealing with an aquatic bird of the taxonomic family Anatidae.

Oh, you visited my site again. You should find the answer to your question there. It has more content than most sites.

Where would you have categorized Nietzsche? 

Reading his most philosophical works, I find that he is where I say he is. He is not a materialist like you. Nor is he a spiritualist like me. He's definitely on the existentialist side. He laid the basis for Heidegger.

Golden Rule? Try again. And you don't follow yours anyway. You started it.

Explain projection to yourself.

You simply say whatever you want to believe about me, and what I do. Whatever.

You must be smarter and more informed than me, since you know the name of the duck family. Smile

Anatidae, eh?

Your signature line is linked to a damned rap "song."

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-23-2017, 06:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 10:31 AM)beechnut79 Wrote:

Isolationism in the sense that we abandon the Imperial Project would be a good thing.  Isolationism in the sense that we attempt to become a complete artarky would be destined to fail. 

As for Congress I fully believe that Trump is setting up Paul Ryan's down fall.  Has not the last two years proved to you yet that Trump is at least three or four steps ahead of everyone else?

He should rather be considered several millennia behind. A denizen of the Mars era, probably.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-23-2017, 06:27 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 06:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Has not the last two years proved to you yet that Trump is at least three or four steps ahead of everyone else?

You are seriously brainwashed if you actually believe this. Rolleyes

Odin, you should have saved your other eye.  That way you could see the events as they unfolded over the last couple years.  Anyone who can say that he isn't at least three or four steps ahead of everyone else either is delusional or a Dim-ocrat partisan hack.

It matters not to me which one you are.

As for Eric's drivel there is nothing there to respond to. But it is encouraging to see that he can't help but clicking on the posts of those he supposedly has on ignore. Maybe something might sink in. Though experience teaches me to not be so hopeful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Millennials fulfill their "civic" role and vote in midterms? Eric the Green 1 670 04-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  U.S. House set to vote on bills to expand gun background checks Adar 0 756 03-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Adar
  Don’t Vote for a Psychopath: Tyranny at the Hands of a Psychopathic Government random3 32 6,502 02-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: random3
  House of Delegates, Senate panel vote to ban electronic 'skill' games Luza 0 618 02-03-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Luza
  Why rural voters don’t vote Democratic anymore Dan '82 82 52,450 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Ohio lawmakers vote to give themselves a pay raise Unicorn 18 4,884 12-10-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: nvfd
  Vote to impeach Trump and risk death, adviser says nebraska 0 1,169 12-26-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  [split] I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT! Kinser79 0 1,239 03-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Kinser79
  [split] I VOTE YES ON CALEXIT! SomeGuy 0 1,363 03-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  Vote Trump or die, says Russia. Einzige 3 3,676 10-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green