Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hillary leak: Wikileaks releases 20K DNC emails
https://www.rt.com/usa/352710-wikileaks-...ary-email/

Quote:          Nearly 20,000 emails and more than 8,000 attachments from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) have been released by WikiLeaks. Many of the emails indicate that top DNC officials were hostile to the Bernie Sanders campaign.

The emails released Friday cover a period from Janury 2015 to May 2016. They purportedly come from the accounts of seven major figures in the DNC: Senior Adviser Andrew Wright, National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan, Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer, Communications Director Luis Miranda, Northern California Finance Director Robert Stowe, Finance Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish and Finance Director Allen Zachary...

https://www.rt.com/usa/352710-wikileaks-...ary-email/
Trump had been accusing the Republican committee of favoring their establishment candidates as well, famously threatening a third party run if they didn't provide a level playing field.  Somehow, the establishment committees backing the establishment candidates doesn't seem like much of a surprise to me.  The hackers had a nice sense of timing, anyway.

The big thing I'm taking out of this is that nobody should be using e-mail for communications without first becoming a candidate for sainthood.  You almost have to assume that between hackers, court discovery, disgruntled employees etc... everything you do by e-mail can become public knowledge.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
It was the Russians who hacked the DNC server.  Releasing these 48 hours before the convention. 

They have their candidate and they sure know their psychops to get him elected.

This is getting more than a tad scary.
The superdelegates need to pull the plug.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
(07-25-2016, 07:49 AM)Anthony Wrote: The superdelegates need to pull the plug.

The plug?  I see a whole bunch of b-plugs. Cool Big Grin   Lots of pulling there, big guy.

And for Washederupdom-Shulz.  Here's to ya baby.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Traducción en Español and the Video stars Waheduperdom in the other plane even vs. Ratt.

lyrics Wrote:I'm knockin' at your door
And there's no answer
I hear the moans and groans
Of your nasty laughter
I'm kickin' in the door
As your breathin' gets faster
Your trail of clues
Is leadin' to disaster

Once I looked into your eyes
I thought they were true
Innocence can turn to lies
And now the finger points at you, baby

Shame Shame Shame
You should've known better
Than to cheat on me
Shame Shame Shame
Now it don't matter
So let me be
You've got your own self to blame
Now it's time to feel the pain
Of your twisted little game
It's such a cryin'
Shame Shame Shame
Shame Shame Shame

Did you do your poses in the mirror
Did you tell him
Baby, baby please
Did you twist his tongue
And bend his ear
Did you have him beggin', beggin'
On his knees

Such a dirty, dirty woman.  Idea

Rags don't care if the Ruskies or h0x3rs exposed here, it's the content, not the delivery that matters.
---Value Added Cool
But doesn't the appearance of impropriety count for something?

If Joe Paterno could in effect be murdered because of that - he lost any and all will to live after he was forced put of his job at Penn State - then why shouldn't Hillary be forced out of her "job" as the Democratic Presidential nominee because of it?

Baby Busters like me say "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" in our sleep, so maybe I'm "biased" because of that.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
Anthony Wrote:But doesn't the appearance of impropriety count for something?

I suppose it depends on the person.  For moi, its the pattern that counts.   Besides, the pattern goes way back, man.

Quote:If Joe Paterno could in effect be murdered because of that - he lost any and all will to live after he was forced put of his job at Penn State - then why shouldn't Hillary be forced out of her "job" as the Democratic Presidential nominee because of it?

IIRC, wrt Watergate, there was sort of a chain reaction starting at the bottom of the line and it worked its way up.

Quote:Baby Busters like me say "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" in our sleep, so maybe I'm "biased" because of that.

Of course we do.  That phrase is the epitome of feminism. What's good for the them is good fer the them.  "Them" is neutered. Big Grin

What a fine offering from the 2 big parties.  A narcissist and a borderline up for the choosing.
---Value Added Cool
It is clear that Russia hacked into the DNC to find emails that Putin's buddy Trump could use to embarrass Hillary during her convention. The FBI is investigating THIS email scandal that could pour some cold water on Trump and his buddy Putin.

For the Bernie supporters, they got what they wanted. So further booing makes no sense.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Eric The Green Wrote:It is clear that Russia hacked into the DNC to find emails that Putin's buddy Trump could use to embarrass Hillary during her convention. The FBI is investigating THIS email scandal that could pour some cold water on Trump and his buddy Putin.

What difference does it make?   Cool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
FBI?  Pthhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~t Tongue
Dunce city man. Whadda about the Clinton Foundation.  Maybe the Ruskies can hack them so Rags can know what's up with that.  I mean really, the Lamestream media ain't doing it's job so I suppose Ruskies and h0x3rs have to do it for them.

Quote:For the Bernie supporters, they got what they wanted. So further booing makes no sense.

The booing and bashing shall continue.

Oligarchs are for the US as well.

#VoteStein

Rags would rather have Putin as a buddy instead of those damned beheading Saudis.
---Value Added Cool
The coming shit-storm.  Mr. weather sure is prescient! Big Grin Cool Tongue 

[Image: 13774846_209015869494535_2063098449_n.jp...OQ%3D%3D.2]
---Value Added Cool
(07-25-2016, 07:55 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
Eric The Green Wrote:It is clear that Russia hacked into the DNC to find emails that Putin's buddy Trump could use to embarrass Hillary during her convention. The FBI is investigating THIS email scandal that could pour some cold water on Trump and his buddy Putin.

What difference does it make?   Cool Big Grin ....
FBI?  Pthhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~t .
Dunce city man. Whadda about the Clinton Foundation.  Maybe the Ruskies can hack them so Rags can know what's up with that.  I mean really, the Lamestream media ain't doing it's job so I suppose Ruskies and h0x3rs have to do it for them.

Rags would rather have Putin as a buddy instead of those damned beheading Saudis.

Hillary does not get income from her foundation. You guys still have nothing on her at all.

I would rather have Hillary than the dunce drumpf.

SO Debbie Wasserman Schultz sent some emails that favored Hillary. 

What difference does it make?   Cool Big Grin .....

So Hillary at one point said that the killers at Benghazi were part of a demonstration instead of a terrorist group.

"What difference does it make?"   Cool Big Grin .....

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-25-2016, 11:04 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Hillary does not get income from her foundation. You guys still have nothing on her at all.

Rags has more dirt.  If only Eric's eyes could see the accreting shit-storm. Big Grin

Quote:I would rather have Hillary than the dunce drumpf.

Not I. It's Jill Stein or bust.  

Quote:SO Debbie Wasserman Schultz sent some emails that favored Hillary. 

What difference does it make?   Cool Big Grin .....

Oh, little matters like election fraud and cronynism is all, man.

Quote:So Hillary at one point said that the killers at Benghazi were part of a demonstration instead of a terrorist group.

"What difference does it make?"   Cool Big Grin .....

Oh, ummmmm..... We came, we saw, he [Qaddafi] died.

Cue.   Refugee crisis.

So, just go laugh with the bitch now.

Oh, and I'm sure IS loves her very much.

I'll take Trump over that hag any day.

#JillSteinOrBust  I don't care if Trump wins over Hillery.
---Value Added Cool
(07-26-2016, 12:32 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Oh, little matters like election fraud and cronynism is all, man.

I don't know if what Schultz said translates into actual votes denied or stolen. You can only cheat so far. Hillary won by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter. Bush won by 537 official votes, and we remember that Harris actually refused to count the recount in Palm Beach County, which reduced that margin. And the Supreme Court stopped the state recount. The point is, cheating probably happened in FL 2000, but it only mattered because the election was razor-thin close. The 2016 primary was not. The 2008 primary was much, much closer.

Quote:Oh, ummmmm..... We came, we saw, he [Qaddafi] died.
Changing the subject. OK. Mostly it was the Europeans who helped the Libyans in their revolution to overthrow Qaddafi. The USA did some bombing raids at the beginning. The mission was to protect Benghazi in 2011 (not 2012) from Qaddafi. It was likely a no-win strategy either way. I know you think the right thing is always to do nothing. But that would have resulted in what went down in Syria.

Quote:Cue.   Refugee crisis.

Cue continue my answer. The refugee crisis is not much about Libya. Some smugglers work there. But the refugees are coming from all over Africa, and mostly from Syria. They came because we did nothing. Assad is bombing hospitals. He is the worst mass murderer since Hitler and Mao. We do nothing, and so refugees come.

Quote:Oh, and I'm sure IS loves her very much. [/url]

The IS won't love her. Of THAT I am sure.

Quote:I'll take Trump over that hag any day.

I don't care if Trump wins over Hillery.

Dump Trump. Maybe I should warn you. You keep saying that, and I might vote for Hillary and not Stein.

It's that close and wavering in my mind. You never know what might push me over the edge.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-26-2016, 02:03 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't know if what Schultz said translates into actual votes denied or stolen. You can only cheat so far. Hillary won by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

It suffices to say that if no thumbs were on the scale the results would have been different.

Quote: Bush won by 537 official votes, and we remember that Harris actually refused to count the recount in Palm Beach County, which reduced that margin. And the Supreme Court stopped the state recount. The point is, cheating probably happened in FL 2000, but it only mattered because the election was razor-thin close. The 2016 primary was not. The 2008 primary was much, much closer.

No disagreement there. That election was stolen.

Quote:Changing the subject. OK. Mostly it was the Europeans who helped the Libyans in their revolution to overthrow Qaddafi. The USA did some bombing raids at the beginning. The mission was to protect Benghazi in 2011 (not 2012) from Qaddafi. It was likely a no-win strategy either way. I know you think the right thing is always to do nothing. But that would have resulted in what went down in Syria.

Ah, Eric doesn't like reality butting in. Cool Big Grin Tongue   Any subject is up for grabs if it makes a case for stupidity. You use any ammo you have wrt Trump and I don't bitch.

Cue continue my answer. The refugee crisis is not much about Libya. Some smugglers work there. But the refugees are coming from all over Africa, and mostly from Syria. They came because we did nothing. Assad is bombing hospitals. He is the worst mass murderer since Hitler and Mao. We do nothing, and so refugees come.

Yup. It's also about regime change in Iraq [Shrub] and Syria [Obama].

Quote:The IS won't love her. Of THAT I am sure.

You never know. We'll have to see how Hillery goes with or without Saudi Arabia.

Dump Trump. Maybe I should warn you. You keep saying that, and I might vote for Hillary and not Stein.

Uh did you look at who I already picked?  That ballot is locked and loaded.

I mean globalization and cronyism has already taken us far down the reset path.

A cartoon version of the 1980's vs. now.

It's a wasteland out there, bought and paid for the establishment and globalization. Both need to end.

It's that close and wavering in my mind. You never know what might push me over the edge.[/quote]

That's your choice. Feel free to choose, I won't mind. Cool
---Value Added Cool
(07-26-2016, 02:15 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: It suffices to say that if no thumbs were on the scale the results would have been different.

It doesn't "suffice" to say. That's the point. I don't know to what extent Shultz had any influence. It is perfectly clear from what I said that whatever she did, did NOT affect the outcome. Not even close.

Quote:Ah, Eric doesn't like reality butting in. Cool Big Grin Tongue   Any subject is up for grabs if it makes a case for stupidity. You use any ammo you have wrt Trump and I don't bitch.

It can't be bitched about. The knocks against Trump are all facts. The knocks against Hillary are all lies. Fact.

Quote:
Quote:

You mean, the regime change we DIDN'T make. I don't have much patience with lies about Syria. The people rose up against their monster. The monster killed them. The people ran away. That's all there is to it. Obama has very little to do with it. He's mostly failed to get involved.

Quote:

You never know. We'll have to see how Hillary goes with or without Saudi Arabia.
I don't think it matters much what Hillary does about Saudi Arabia. Certainly not in regard to the IS. "What difference does it make?"

Quote:I mean globalization and cronyism has already taken us far down the reset path.

It's a wasteland out there, bought and paid for the establishment and globalization. Both need to end.

The 1980s was when this decline started. Now, in the 4T, we have to reverse course. It's tough. That's what 4Ts are. Sanders and Stein will help shift the ship of state, and so will Hillary. The testimony of all who know her is that she listens. She listened to Bernie and Elizabeth.

The problem is the American voter. Enough of them do not listen. That's why we have the gerrymandered Tea Party House. That's the problem we face, not Hillary. As Bernie says, Hillary is part of the solution.

Quote:That's your choice. Feel free to choose, I won't mind. Cool

Your statement that you'd rather have Drumpf than HRC disturbs me. Oh well, what can I do about that?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Quote:What a fine offering from the 2 big parties.  A narcissist and a borderline up for the choosing.

To them add a dude who wants to bring back the Gilded Age and a chick who wants to bring back the Stone Age - and a classic "Who's he?" from the party that once gave us Ross Perot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darcy_Richardson
Me thinks that Rags' overconfident statements about the DNC emails and thumbs on the scale don't hold any facts. You can do better, Rags.

No, the DNC Didn’t Rig the Primary in Favor of Hillary

The controversy surrounding WikiLeaks's big email dump obscures a much bigger problem.
BY DANA HOULE
July 25, 2016
https://newrepublic.com/article/135472/n...or-hillary

There is mounting evidence that the internal Democratic National Committee emails dumped by WikiLeaks last week were stolen by hackers tied to the Russian security services. The private cyber-security firm hired by the DNC concluded that the hack was conducted by two separate Russian groups, and three additional private firms supported that conclusion. There is also strong evidence linking the DNC breach to previous intrusions at the White House, the State Department, the German parliament, and a French television network—all believed to be connected by Russian state actors. The latest breach has raised deeply troubling questions about the integrity of American elections and whether foreign agents can destabilize them.

But this is being obscured by the content of the emails themselves. Bernie Sanders’s most ardent supporters say they constitute proof that the primary system was rigged against him. The emails, however, show nothing of the sort.

The hackers have been dribbling out material for a month. But the WikiLeaks dump on Friday was different. It was massive—over 20,000 emails and thousands of attachments, including social security, passport, and credit card numbers of Democratic donors. And Wikileaks didn’t just haphazardly dump the information: It used its Twitter account to highlight emails that supposedly exposed a corrupt effort by the DNC to secure the presidential nomination for Clinton.

This is, to put it lightly, an exaggeration. Sure, there’s an email by a finance staffer ineptly trying to play communications staffer. But his suggestion that the DNC attack Sanders over his religion, or lack thereof, died without anyone acting on it.

Other emails highlighted by Wikileaks as evidence of corruption in fact show staffers getting guidance from attorneys on how to comply with campaign finance laws and spitballing ways to respond to attacks from Sanders on the integrity of the nomination process. A look at the “inner workings of the party’s financial operation,” The Washington Post said, reveals that “flattery, cajoling, and favor-bestowing [go] into winning rich supporters.” The same could be said of almost any political operation in this country.

Wikileaks’s tweets conjured dark and menacing conspiracies, but these are not borne out by the emails themselves. Take the group’s claim that the “DNC knew of Hillary paid troll factory attacking Sanders online.” The highlighted email isn’t some secret communication laying out nefarious plots. It’s a summary of a panel discussion on Fox News Sunday.

But forget the emails for a second. The main problem with the notion that the DNC rigged the results for Clinton is that it requires one to assume the improbable. The DNC had no role or authority in primary contests, which are run by state governments. Clinton dominated the primaries. The DNC, through state parties, had a bit more influence over caucuses … where Sanders dominated Clinton.

None of the thousands of leaked emails and documents show the DNC significantly influencing the results of the nomination. Furthermore, if it is true that last fall Clinton campaign chair John Podesta tried but failed to have DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz sacked, the underlying premise of the entire WikiLeaks dump—that Wasserman Schultz machinated to deliver Clinton the nomination—is hard to believe.

The main direct consequences of the WikiLeaks dump have been the resignation of Wasserman Schultz—which will probably relieve the Clinton team as much as satisfy Sanders supporters—and tut-tutting from the press, which sees something nefarious in the DNC strategizing how to get favorable press or grousing about a campaign accusing it of corruption.

The more serious problem is the divisive impact the dump has had on a party that is in the midst of trying to unite the Sanders and Clinton constituencies. Sanders and his allies have reiterated unambiguous support for Clinton, affirmed their belief in the integrity of the process, and stressed the urgency of a unified front against Donald Trump. Unfortunately, that is not enough for some Sanders supporters, who have taken to booing their own leader.

The long-term implications are even more unsettling. Because of the 2002 McCain-Feingold Act and the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling in 2009, the roles of the national committees have been greatly reduced since the 1990s. For the Democrats, serious research is done by American Bridge, and polling and independent expenditures related to television, online efforts, and fieldwork are done by super PACs. There’s just not a lot, comparatively speaking, for the Russians to have found in the DNC’s servers. What is ominous is the Russians’ willingness to aggressively hack one of the major political parties in what appears to be an effort to manipulate the results of an American election.

If the Russians can get in to the severs of the White House, the State Department, and the DNC, then it is possible they can retrieve the digital and data infrastructure of the Democratic Party and its allies in organized labor and liberal interest groups. They have now crossed over from simply infiltrating documents and data to exfiltrating documents to shape public opinion and the democratic elections that determine control over the power of the state.

Could the Russians wipe out the voter registration rolls in an effort to shape the electorate to benefit Donald Trump? Just last week the Illinois State Board of Elections announced it had been hacked, “most likely from a foreign (international) entity.”

And what about the Democrats’ advantage in data and analytics? It depends upon the integrity and security of the data. What if hackers installed malware that severely damaged NGP-VAN, the system that Democrats use for targeting and contacting voters? In 2012 the Republicans tried to create a similar system; it was a disaster, causing chaos in its get-out-the-vote operation.

Consider that in 2002, Republican operatives jammed the phone lines of Democratic phone banks in New Hampshire, possibly costing them a seat in the U.S. Senate. Hackers might be tempted to try something similar, gumming up Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts across the battleground states. Or, more stealthily, they might prevent some voters from showing up in voter contact lists.

There is one silver lining in this attack on the DNC’s servers. It not only exposes the vulnerabilities of the Democratic Party’s reliance on data stored on connected servers, but shows the brazen eagerness of the Russians to exploit vulnerabilities to undermine our democratic process. Democrats need to stop quibbling about whether the DNC rigged the nomination and confront this threat.

Dana Houle served as a congressional chief of staff and as a campaign manager on legislative, congressional and statewide campaigns. He writes at The Rooted Cosmopolitan.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Deeply disturbing but as yet unconfirmed: That Russian hackers may have broken into Democratic National Committee computers for the express purpose of boosting the campaign of Donald Trump.

[Image: trumputin26e-1-web.jpg]

Known beyond any reasonable doubt: Trump and his team have a perverse admiration for and a series of strange relationships with Russian President Vladimir Putin — and a pro-Russian world-view that runs against the best interests of America in the world.

The WikiLeaks-facilitated breach of the DNC, which produced mountains of embarrassing revelations for the committee — and forced the resignation of Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz — looms large as Democrats gather in Philadelphia this week.

The FBI suspects Russian intelligence agencies were behind the mischief. They might have been freelancing; they might have been doing the Russian strongman’s bidding to help elect Trump.

The prospect of a foreign power with interests often diametrically opposed to ours meddling in an American presidential election in this manner should make voters shudder.

But hack or no hack, Trump’s romantic view of Putin, a man who wants nothing more than to expand his sphere of influence and see U.S. power wane, is well-established . Trump, who has a fetish for strongmen of all stripes, has repeatedly heaped praise on the repressive, anti-democratic, expansionist Putin — a friend to regimes in Iran and Syria — calling him a man “highly respected within his own country and beyond.”

When challenged on the fact that Putin “kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries,” Trump replied, “At least he’s a leader.”

Last September, when Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly asked Trump about Putin’s military adventure in Syria — involvement advertised as anti-ISIS that was in fact intended to kill rebels challenging Russian client Bashar Assad — Trump said of Putin, who had praised him, “In terms of leadership, he’s getting an A.”

Based on this mutual admiration society, it should come as no surprise that Trump has expressed willingness to leave NATO allies twisting in the wind. As NATO is the single greatest check on Russian aggression, that is a gift to Putin.

Or that Trumpistas nixed a Republican platform amendment set to include strong support for sending American weapons to Ukraine to counter Russian aggression. Top Trump adviser Paul Manafort — who for the better part of a decade worked as a top aide to former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, a Putin stooge — saw to it.

There are far too many dots connecting Trump and Russia to avoid stepping back and seeing the whole scary picture.

Is it a coincidence that Russian state-controlled media are cheering on Trump at every turn?

Is it a coincidence that top Trump foreign policy adviser Michael Flynn, a former general vetted for a spot on his ticket, sat near Putin at a celebration for the Russian propaganda outlet RT?

Is it a coincidence that Trump’s business has increasingly relied on loans from Russian sources, and, in 2008, Donald Trump Jr. told a real estate conference that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets”?

Putin’s long game is to weaken Europe and dominate the region. That’s why he has supported — and loaned money to — right-wing populists around Europe: Marine Le Pen in France, Silvio Berlusconi in Italy, and anti-EU parties in Greece, Hungary and Bulgaria. Russian propaganda organs celebrated Britain’s exit from the EU.

Trump also praised Brexit — and this weekend ignorantly insulted the European Union, whose precursor was born in 1952 to ensure a war-torn continent could live in peace, by saying it was founded “to beat the U.S. at making money.”

In short: Vladimir Putin’s interests just happen to be Donald Trump’s. Stop and let that sink in.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-26-2016, 08:02 AM)Anthony 58 Wrote: a chick who wants to bring back the Stone Age

Remarks like that, Anthony, just show that so far you refuse to confront the realities of climate change and pollution, and the realities that green alternatives to fossil fuels exist and are economically viable.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-26-2016, 02:15 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 02:03 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't know if what Schultz said translates into actual votes denied or stolen. You can only cheat so far. Hillary won by a wide enough margin that it doesn't matter.

It suffices to say that if no thumbs were on the scale the results would have been different.

Quote: Bush won by 537 official votes, and we remember that Harris actually refused to count the recount in Palm Beach County, which reduced that margin. And the Supreme Court stopped the state recount. The point is, cheating probably happened in FL 2000, but it only mattered because the election was razor-thin close. The 2016 primary was not. The 2008 primary was much, much closer.

No disagreement there. That election was stolen.

Quote:Changing the subject. OK. Mostly it was the Europeans who helped the Libyans in their revolution to overthrow Qaddafi. The USA did some bombing raids at the beginning. The mission was to protect Benghazi in 2011 (not 2012) from Qaddafi. It was likely a no-win strategy either way. I know you think the right thing is always to do nothing. But that would have resulted in what went down in Syria.

Ah, Eric doesn't like reality butting in. Cool Big Grin Tongue   Any subject is up for grabs if it makes a case for stupidity. You use any ammo you have wrt Trump and I don't bitch.

You never know. We'll have to see how Hillery goes with or without Saudi Arabia.

Uh did you look at who I already picked?  That ballot is locked and loaded.

I mean globalization and cronyism has already taken us far down the reset path.

It's that close and wavering in my mind. You never know what might push me over the edge.

Rags, you're still funny after all these years, but you are stretching it a tad on facts and  innuendo.

Careful, you could start looking like this guy!

and getting your head handed to you as well -

Trump surrogate goes down in flames on CNN after trying to link Michelle Obama’s speech to Benghazi

Quote:Supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tried to criticize Michelle Obama’s speech at the Democratic National Convention Monday night by bringing up the attacks on a consulate in Benghazi.
His comments were made as CNN commentator Paul Begala praised Obama for being a unifier.
“Mrs. Obama is a unifying figure and she… has focused on things we all agree on, that we all care about, especially those military families,” Begala said. “So when she stands up and says I trust [Hillary] — this person who is polarizing and partisan and a politician — she says I trust this person with my children, it’s really, really powerful.”
“But you know, Pat Smith trusted her son to Mrs. Clinton’s care in Benghazi and she didn’t take care of him,” Trump surrogate and CNN commentator Jeffery Lord interjected.
Pat Smith is the mother of State Department employee Sean Smith, who was killed in the Benghazi attack.
“That’s a cheapshot,” Begala muttered.
“How many consulates and embassies were attacked when Bush was president?” Begala asked Lord.
“I don’t know the answer,” Lord replied. “Do you?”
“Twenty,” Begala said. “Sixty-six people were killed. How many congressional investigations? Zero. How many frontpage stories? Zero. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me crazy. That was a terrible tragedy. It has been investigated.. she was cleared, even by the partisan House of Representatives.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 1,058 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 1,186 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 218 162,797 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Yes, Hillary Clinton is still winning. And yes, the media is lying to you. naf140230 25 13,309 09-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset Dan '82 24 20,080 09-23-2016, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  The One Demographic That Is Hurting Hillary Clinton Dan '82 11 6,034 07-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hillary Clinton Selects Tim Kaine as Running Mate Dan '82 10 6,714 07-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Governor Mario Cuomo 1984 DNC Speech Dan '82 0 1,173 07-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Dan '82
Tongue Hillary , Exposed Ragnarök_62 13 8,712 07-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green