Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Unconscious Map - Cycle in Art Movements (with Rorschach variables)
(02-10-2019, 08:58 PM)Mark40 Wrote: I don't believe in magical thinking.... i prefer to rely on psychoanalysis.   When other people on the net make correlations and "beautiful" wheels or graphics with chakras and esoteric stuff they collect here and there because they "feel" it make sense ... i prefer to rely on Science, Cybernetics, and System Theory. Logic is the way to proceed.  There is a big problem with the wheel model, and other people who theorize about it face it... since the whole universe from the microscosm to the macrocosm follow the same patterns over and over, and that all complex systems have in common that they are nearly always made from four basic constituents. The circle is not appropriate to understand the symmetries who governs nature, but the square is.    

There is 32 defense mechanisms, there is also 32 personnalities, there is 256 cellular automata, like there is 256 particles in physics.  Nature prefer symmetry.  And people who don't reasonate with symmetrical thinking and who don't catch the patterns are not able to understand the logic behind the "Grand Design".  

Current problematic thinking we can observe is "naive" and "credulous" believers who buy anything, and who mix religious elements togethers in a nonsensical melting pot, but on the other side we have the narrow-minded "scientist" who reject and try to refute everything that doesn't match the consensus established by his peers community or the information who is not written in his "textbook".  

I believe in Astrology because the principles who governs celestial bodies can be explained  by mathematical formulas and at a certain point there is some sort of synchronicity between all systems (causality, transformations in society,  cyclical events, etc...).  Like two clocks who are synchronized.  There is no magical powers or occult forces behind it.  

No magical thinking for me, thanks....

And yeah... people of our time don't identify with psychosis.... What i observe at large is dangerous Conspiracy Theories who are out of control, paranoia, lack of trust. Thin Foil Hats are trending. I fear that a Civilizational Collapse or a Revolution are at sight. What we have to be afraid the most is not the illuminati pyramid, but the inverted pyramid of ages. Baby-Boomers were in charge of everything before 2008 crisis, now they are near to vanished, but not without consequences. The drop in natality rates observed following the sexual liberation era during which politicians and activists were promoting pills and abortion, the individualism of people, it have a cost. Those who are in charge knows it, and i don't think the wars in the middle east to defeat all the potential threats before that happen could change something.

[Image: fsdgdsfgsdfgsdfg.png]

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam Kadmon Revealed - Humanity as a Global Superorganism (MAP) Mark44 0 273 07-27-2023, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Mark44
  Genetic and Metabolic Map - Four Turnings and the Fall of Empires Mark44 0 278 07-23-2023, 06:10 PM
  A Generation is 7777 days, a Cycle is 256 years, each 255 months an Empire Collapse Mark44 0 216 07-23-2023, 04:53 PM
  Is there a map or resource somewhere of which places are in which turnings? galaxy 2 1,556 09-28-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: galaxy
Photo Anacyclosis (256 years cycle / 12 Generation / 3 Saeculum) Mark40 15 13,609 06-04-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  George Friedman accepts 80 year cycle Warren Dew 3 3,022 06-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Political Cycle Model for Saeculum Mikebert 48 35,167 09-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Some Prophetic Matrix and the Thermodynamic Cycle of History Mark40 2 2,638 08-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Thermodynamics - Carnot Cycle - Anacyclosis (256 Years) - E8 Group Theory Mark40 3 3,534 02-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Generational cycle research Mikebert 15 16,380 02-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a