Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
Sherrod Brown is being mentioned as Hillary's Veep. I think it's probably her best choice.

He is a pro-labor, anti-free-trade progressive that many Sanders supporters could get behind. Hillary picking him would show that she hears the concerns that Bernie and even Trump is raising. But Brown is a Hillary Clinton superdelegate, so he has not left the Hillary fold, and so could work with her cheerfully.

Brown has said he prefers being in the Senate. Kasich would get to pick his successor if the Hillary-Sherrod ticket wins, which is a big downside. However, if the pick works to get many blue-collar and young Democrats and Independents behind Hillary, and help her pick up Ohio, that could defeat Trump big time and help get Democrats elected to the Senate; probably enough to make up for the lost senate seat.

I originally gave Sherrod Brown more positive points on my system than any candidate or potential candidate ever, but I had to dial that back due to uncertainty about his birth time and thus the exact location of the Moon in his chart and its aspects, as I have done with the historic candidates. So now his score is still an impressive 20-10. If his birth time becomes known his score may be adjusted. And being a core boomer 1952 cohort he's past a Saturn Return, and still young enough to run in 2020 or maybe even 2024.

Interestingly, he has that Saturn-Neptune conjunction that many 1952-53 cohorts like John Edwards have, and has it strongly. This is a conjunction that figures prominently in America's destiny, particularly where American presidential martyrs are concerned. This could matter if he runs in 2020. This conjunction was in the charts of William Henry Harrison (the first president to die in office), Lincoln, FDR and JFK. So, if he survives and is elected, he could become quite a visionary leader.

My new article on predicting elections:
http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,409 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,160 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,803 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,329 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green