Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
Donald Trump's horoscope

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?wgid=...vp--C440iw

Why he is the way he is, and why he had the chance to win.

In my old system I rated his horoscope score as 15-4. When I saw it, I knew he was going to be in the running and might win, and said so soon after he announced. Horrible thought though it was, It's clear from his chart that he appeals to Americans, and can get away with almost anything because the people like his personality, style and approach to campaigning.

The most outstanding feature of his chart is Jupiter trine Uranus. It is one of the highest-scoring aspects, especially for its consistency in the charts of those who win elections and don't lose them. Not every candidate who has this aspect wins, by any means, but the probabilities are better than for most other aspects. The aspect-expert Charles Carter dubbed Jupiter trine/sextile Uranus as indicating "a popular hero." Trump is certainly that. Some other candidates with this aspect include FDR, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Harry Truman, Ulysses S. Grant and George Washington; plus Jill Stein, Robert F Kennedy and Ted Kennedy (JFK had the square), Barry Goldwater, Gary Hart, and Pat Robertson. In Trump's chart, the trine (90 degree angle; a fortunate, expansive, easily-flowing aspect) is almost exact, and made stronger by its alignment with his Sun and Moon, chief significators in a chart.

Everyone knows he has Mars in Leo rising, but it's also sextile to his Sun in talkative Gemini, which enhances the heroic energy of his rising Mars. Being also trine to his Moon in enthusiastic, big-thinking and restless Sagittarius, his Mars energy flows freely and abundantly, but also with very little restraint, and readily expressed in his aggressive and arrogant personality (Mars rising). Other candidates with combative Mars rising in their horoscopes include Barry Goldwater, George Wallace, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Lyndon B Johnson (and Andrew Johnson too), William McKinley, Winfield Scott ("old fuss and feathers"), and the testy and irritable John Adams. Also notable for Mars rising is the former wrestler and navy seal Jesse Ventura (Mars and Uranus rising together in conjunction).

But even though he won with this Sun-Mars sextile in his chart, due to the evidence I actually reduced its power from 2 to 1 points in my scoring system. He also has a beneficial Venus-Saturn conjunction, which can indicate integrity and dedication, but in his case in Cancer indicates his nationalist protectionism and xenophobia, and his acquisitiveness. Nevertheless, it adds 2 points to his positive score (now estimated at 9 points total) because it's a close strong aspect in his chart, as is his Jupiter-Uranus trine (worth 3 points to his score). His Moon sextile Jupiter is worth a point, plus I added Mercury square/opposition Neptune to the list of favorable aspects, partly because Trump's victory boosted its score and mostly because it did well on my new tally system. His strong Mercury square to Neptune is famous among astrologers for indicating his intuitive, instinctive mind rather than rational, his ability to connect with the masses (Neptune) with his voice and communication (Mercury), and his perpetual scheming and plotting. So that's worth 2 points.

His negative 4 points are derived from only 2 aspects, which together with his Mars rising indicate all his famous faults and obstacles to his victory. That's all there was, because whatever stupid and horrible things he did and said, it turned out right for enough American voters in the right places. He said he could stand out on Fifth Ave and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters. People just buckle under to his audacious Mars in Leo and his populist heroism of Jupiter-Uranus.

The most characteristic of his unfavorable aspects in his Venus-Jupiter square. Because of his victory and the trend of the tally numbers overall, I boosted this aspect to 2 negative points on my system, even though Venus and Jupiter are supposed to be "beneficial" planets. But it has always been negative on my system, and Charles Carter mentioned how much its natives like to show off and be the center of attention. Indulgence and restlessness are its keynotes. Trump certainly fits this to a T, literally. So he gets two negative points for this, even though it's not close. But it is significant in his chart beyond this, because it along with the Moon rules all the other planets. Saturn configured with it could potentially restrain this aspect, but it also boosts its insecurity.

His other negative aspect I actually reduced in power from 2 to 1 point on my system, because of the overall trend; it helped that it didn't stop Trump, but it also didn't stop Hillary, who also has it. That's the Moon-Uranus opposition or square. In Trump's chart it's part of his Sun-Moon-Uranus-Jupiter configuration. It indicates unstable popularity, changing moods, hyper-sensitive emotions and unconventional approaches and personalities. That certainly fits both Trump and Hillary Clinton. Since it's so strong in his chart, that makes 2 points for a total of negative 4. On the positive side, natives with this Uranus-Moon aspect can be very inventive and innovative, with an ability to "feel" outside the box of conventional opinion.

His Sun-Moon opposition, together with his Jupiter-Saturn square, show the two-sidedness of his personality. Will and feelings conflict. He changes his mind at the drop of a hat, and is full of opposing personality drives and contradictions. Compared to earlier times, Sun opposition or square Moon has become much-more and increasingly common among recent presidents (from JFK to Reagan, Clinton, Bush II and Trump), and it's my theory that this reflects the divided condition of the nation they lead.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 12-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,409 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,160 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,803 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,329 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green