Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
Am I looking for hope for 2020? Maybe. But I did notice something recently that's got me thinking.

There's a new monkey-wrench in the works. Uranus is the planet of unexpected events. As I mentioned in my article, when Uranus is at the Nadir of the New Moon chart, the place where the Sun is at Midnight, a "revolution" can topple the party in power. But, astrologers use different methods for calculating a horoscope. Some use what's called the "equal house" system, in which the houses of the horoscope are measured equally in 30-degree segments from the Ascendant. And all astrologers agree that a strong square angle to the Ascendant is significant. In 2016, Uranus was square to the Ascendant from below the horizon, but in the 3rd house instead of the 4th next to it, and not at the Nadir point. Yet, the 2016 election was something of an unexpected revolution against "the Establishment," or at least those who voted for Trump thought that's what they were voting for.

This has never happened before. And Trump is himself certainly a wild card; perhaps even a visitor from the Twilight Zone. Being unprepared for the presidency, and bent on an extremely reactionary course, his actions are likely to be disruptive, and possibly destructive and dangerous. When Uranus is involved, astrologers know that we can expect the unexpected.

But here's an added wrinkle! Although Uranus had never been in this position before in any election, this will also happen in 2020. At the New Moon before the Election, Uranus will be square to the Ascendant again from below the horizon, from the 3rd house, for only the second time ever. Plus, Uranus is also the ruler of the Ascendant in this chart, because Aquarius is rising. That means it represents the challenging party too. Being below the horizon, with the ruler of the party in power above the horizon and higher in the sky, this normally means that the challenger would lose. But these are not normal times. In 2020, Uranus squaring the Ascendant from below the horizon could topple the party in power again.

Being an unprecedented situation, it is no basis for a firm prediction. And it probably won't happen unless the Democratic candidate has a better score than Trump's. That means according to my latest count, that the Democratic nominee must have a better score proportionally than Trump's 9-4 score, if Trump runs again. In order to win, the Democrats have to nominate a candidate who knows how to appeal to the American people. (S)he must also be at the right age (that is, not between 55 and 59 inclusive, meaning Saturn Return not due), and (s)he could benefit from Jupiter rising.

There is also the possibility that Trump could be impeached and removed from office, because he often plays fast and loose with the law. If and when this could happen will be something for astrologers to look at in the 4 years after Jan.20, 2017. And if this happens, and Pence is the Republican candidate in 2020, his 8-7 score is easier to beat! Trump may also decline to run for a second term. Jupiter is also making its next conjunction to Saturn in Dec.2020, which means a change of direction within the Establishment. This time, it is also aligned with transformative Pluto, and in the sign Aquarius for the first time in 600 years. This is the next factor I look at in my article. Meanwhile, let's summarize the outlook for the New Moon before the Election in the future.

Indications for 2016 and beyond for the new moon before election:
2016: party in power wins (popular vote win) (Uranus square the Ascendant; possible "revolution" indicator)
2020: party in power wins (Uranus square the Ascendant; possible "revolution" indicator)
2024: challenger wins
2028: party in power
2032: challenger
2036: party in power
2040: party in power (close, 5 1/2 degrees difference)
2044: "revolution" possible, favoring challenger (party in power ruler is higher, but Uranus is in 4th house and square the Ascendant)
2048: party in power
2052: challenger
2056: challenger
2060: party in power
2064: party in power
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 12-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,434 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,163 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,811 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,330 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green