Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
The New Moon before election chart is basic to my prediction method. This year it predicted a win for the party in power, but in cases where the popular vote conflicted with the electoral, the new moon always predicted the popular vote winner. It happened again.

The rule is, the Ascendant is the challenger, the Descendant is the party in power (AC. is the horizontal line going left, the DC. to the right). The planet RULING the Ascendant sign shows the fortunes of the challenger, and the RULING planet of the Descendant shows the fortunes of the party in power or "champ." Whichever ruler is higher in the sky relative to the horizon, will win the popular vote.

If you can see this chart, you'll see Capricorn is rising (Ascendant), and Cancer is setting (Descendant). The ruling planet of Cancer is the Moon, and it was higher in the sky than the ruling planet of Capricorn, Saturn.

[Image: astro_w2gw_09_new_moon_before_election.1508.7696.gif]

The amazing thing about this new moon chart before the 2016 election, is how much it resembles the candidates' charts! I have never noticed such a thing before. The Ascendant side resembles Trump's own horoscope. Mars was just above the Ascendant (you can see the biological symbol for male there, that also represents the planet Mars), just like in Trump's chart. And a little bit higher, you can see Saturn (AC. ruler) in conjunction with Venus, just like in Trump's chart. Higher still, you can see the Moon, conjunct the Sun of course, in Scorpio, the same as Hillary's Sun in Scorpio, along with Mercury in Scorpio, just like Hillary.

Mars and Capricorn/Saturn its ruler represent Trump perfectly; the old man, the patriarchy, misogyny, aggression, anger, while Cancer and the Moon is the feminine, the first female nominee, nurturing, compassionate towards the people, but less dynamic....

You can also see the new wrinkle. I have noticed before that Uranus at the Nadir indicates in the New Moon chart that the party in power is toppled. That has worked 4 out of 5 times in history. But this time, Uranus was square the Ascendant, near the Nadir (IC) but not AT the Nadir. So I kind of glossed over this. Uranus square the Ascendant, but not at the Nadir or in the 4th house, has never been significant before, and in fact has never happened before (in a New Moon before Election chart). But some astrologers say that a square to the Ascendant below the horizon is like the Nadir. They use the "equal house" system. So Uranus there may have indicated the party in power toppled; just not so clear-cut. And the wrinkle is this; for just the second time ever, this will happen again in 2020! So, the party in power could be toppled again, if this pattern holds, even though again the party in power's ruler will be higher. I'll probably post the 2020 chart too, if it's possible (see below). I don't know if this will happen, but at least the indication that the party in power will win in 2020 is now in doubt.

Whereas the rebel against the party in power in 2016 had a Mars quality, because Mars was rising and square to Uranus. In 2020, if a topple happens, it will have a Mercurial quality, and Mercury may be rising in the chart of the challenger, just as it was in Hillary's chart. Or something like this could happen. That's because Mercury opposes Uranus in the 2020 chart. And Uranus is itself also the ruler of the rising sign, Aquarius, the challenger's ruling sign.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 12-28-2016, 07:42 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,407 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,159 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,801 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,329 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green