Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
(02-02-2017, 01:17 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 01:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Sherrod might be OK, but he doesn't speak as well. His voice is gravelly and not too enthusiastic. His score is barely superior to Trump by %, though his positive number is much higher. McAuliffe has a score clearly superior to Trump. I am quite impressed with his speaking and social abilities.

Traditional aspect indicators like "squares=bad and trines=good" do not work out in real life. Sometimes a candidate needs the feisty energy of a square or opposition to win. None of the squares in McAuliffe's grand square count against him, according to my figures on who won and who lost with each of those aspects. And several of them count in his favor, along with several others. His score would even go up if he was born early in the morning, because of additional favorable lunar aspects. Given the fact that the new moon before election favors the party in power to win the popular vote (barring the new factor of Uranus sq. the Ascendant which maybe upset the applecart for the first time in 2016 and will repeat in 2020), it will be essential for the Democratic candidate to have a positive score that easily beats Trump, without any Saturn Return in his future in office. McAuliffe may be the only politician with all that in his favor. Now, if Seth Meyers runs.... Smile

Both Brown and McAuliffe have a Jupiter-Uranus sextile, which could make them popular heroes like Trump is to his fans. Sherrod has the advantage that he might carry the Rust Belt with him, especially if the folks there feel Trump hasn't delivered what he promised for them.

-- l agree with you that squares & oppositions aren't neccessarily bad. They build backbone, creativity, resoucefulness, & character, among other things, in a person. A grand square otoh..... that can make for obstacles a little  bit too rough to overcome completely. After l posted last it occurred to me that where there's a grand square there s/b a grand cross. & sho nuf.... actually he has a couple of those. And you wanna put him up against the Donald, who has grand trines in  his chart? I think he has too many stress aspects in his chart. Gov may be as good as it gets for him. As for the Donald, grand trines (plural) can be too much of a good thing. It'll be interesting to see how he copes when shit hits the fan.. & it will.

As for 4*H, Uranus can be unpredictable. Popularity comes & goes. He gets no help from the Moon, which aspects neither of these planets, but is opposite h

Post Sherrod's chart plz

Actually, the grand square can be quite stabilizing for the energies within it, so I don't know about "too rough to overcome completely;" It is more likely that it makes it easier to "overcome" because of the power and integration it signifies. But we know that McAuliffe is associated with the Clintons and has some minor scandals in his history, but this does not appear to get in his way too much. If he were elected though, some sort of scandal might occur. This is not certain at all though; it also depends on what's happening in the skies and in relation to his chart.

Donald has no grand trines; his planets are too clustered and concentrated for that. He's mostly on the left side of his chart too; it's all about him and what he can initiate and lead; much less receptive to others. Drump has no grand trine; but he has powerful trines in his chart that can run away from him and be too much of a good thing, particularly Moon trine Mars-- aggressive emotionalism (and in fire signs makes it especially typical). McAuliffe's planets are so spread out that he would have a very broad perspective and open to people and their points of view. He can respond as well as lead.

But the aspects which make up Trump's negative candidate score of 4 points are not trines; they are a square between Venus and Jupiter and an opposition between Moon and Uranus. His 9 positive points come from different kinds of aspects; his Jupiter trine Uranus alone is worth 3 points. Sun sextile Mars, Mercury square Neptune, Moon sextile Jupiter, Venus conjunct Saturn make up the rest.

I don't know what you mean by 4*H. My chart scores go by which individual aspects actually appear in the charts of candidates who won and lost, with some judgement counseled by tradition thrown in. Whether there's a grand cross or a grand trine or not in a chart does not figure in, and there's no indication that this makes any difference. The bottom line is that among all potential candidates right now, Gov. McAuliffe has the best combination of aspects for winning the presidency. But, we have no idea now whether he is thinking of running, or whether there's any movement of support for him. Sherrod does have an advantage now in that he has been mentioned.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 02-02-2017, 02:09 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,407 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,159 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,801 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,329 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green