Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
(02-02-2017, 02:19 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have lost track for now of my source for copying charts, so this image will dissappear soon. This, like McAuliffe's chart, is for 12 Noon; the Ascendant is unknown and the Moon's aspects are tentative and inaccurate.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?&nhor...1486063119

I have scored it 19-8 pending more info on his birth time.

He has some great aspects, like a sextile of Jupiter and Uranus aligned with his Sun opposing Jupiter and trine Uranus. These are all worth points in my score. Venus makes powerful trines and sextiles to a Saturn-Neptune conjunction and to Pluto-Moon. He gets some positive points out of those too. Saturn conj. Neptune is notable for occurring in the charts of Lincoln, FDR and Kennedy. As such it can indicate both greatness and fatal destiny. If he's elected in 2020 that would be something to watch and be careful about. Others who had this conjunction include John Edwards, who is about the same age as Sherrod. A Moon-Mercury trine gives him the ability to use the media well.

He has some unfavorable aspects as well, amounting to 8 points in my current estimate. These can signify that he can have some rough times or get pretty rough himself: Mars sq. Saturn and Saturn sextile Pluto. Mars opposite Uranus can be reckless or radical, as in Howard Dean's case, but (as with McAuliffe's square as well) does not appear to have an unfavorable effect on candidates' chances overall. Jupiter square Pluto also adds a reckless element to his personality that is quite unfavorable, but the Moon square to Jupiter that comes along with it is very favorable. Moon square or opposite Jupiter makes a candidate's generosity and optimism quite active, accessible and easily expressed, as we saw in the case of Ronald Reagan among others.

-- yeah his Moon conjunct Pluto & Saturn conjunct Uranus stabilizes the upredictability of the Jupiter/Uranus sextile. At any rate we are happy with him as Sen. His Sun is conjunct the MC, which can indicate bigger & better things careerwise as well.

So far he doesn't appear to be positioning himself for a 2020 run like Tulsi & Liz are. But we still have a couple yrs to go so we'll see
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Marypoza - 02-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,409 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,160 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,803 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,329 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green