Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
(06-01-2016, 01:59 PM)naf140230 Wrote: Did you hear about Trump University? It has been exposed as a fraud. What is the astrology for that?

I don't know. I doubt I will look into it.

Donald Trump has an amazing and interesting chart. Fortunately it is not as formidable now in my new system as it appeared to be before. Both he and Hillary have weaker charts (although still positive) than any candidates who have actually been elected president since Herbert Hoover, although LBJ was a somewhat weaker candidate too. That is quite fitting, since that's what the public perceives. 

Trump's own chart would be the best thing to look at to interpret his university. The main item in his chart is so obvious that it scarcely needs mentioning again: Mars in Leo rising. Not everyone with this position is a liar and a fraud by any means. A lot depends on what one does with one's life and one's destiny; all is not pre-ordained. But Mars rising is often belligerent to some degree, and Leo is a sign that can signify pride and arrogant boasting. It is also quite a self-confident position and does have leadership skill. But overpromising people, gambling, boasting, can be expected from someone with Mars in Leo right on his ascendant.

Hillary Clinton also has Mars in Leo (as I do myself), and Al Gore does too. Trump's position right on the ascendant stands out though.

His Venus-Saturn conjunction in Cancer is interesting too. It's often a positive aspect in itself; George Washington is the pre-eminent example, though it was in a different sign. At its best, it shows integrity and endurance. In Cancer though, these two planets together might symbolize his acquisitiveness and disregard for others. This conjunction can be cold and mean. In Cancer, it is oversensitive and protective. Sign of home, family and nationalism, it of course symbolizes his nativism and desire to build walls and impose tariffs. It aligns with Mercury in the US horoscope, so it touches a basic instinct indicated by the US chart for the American people.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 06-02-2016, 01:06 AM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,411 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,161 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,803 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,330 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green