Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
The economy seems about to have some kind of recession developing or maybe just some mixed signals. But the real question is where will the likely war start in December 2020. I studied this question again today, and the most likely scenarios as indicated by astrological cartography indicate what we would expect now anyway. The Middle East will explode again. The area around Raqqa should be especially dangerous, as the Kurds/Syrian Democratic Forces, Assad regime, The Islamic State, and Turkey all want to get involved with each other.

If Trump is defeated, he will be a lame duck president at this time. Whatever he is, I expect him to stay out of the war. But another scenario has been opened up by his withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal. Iran could resume it's nuclear program, prompting bombing by Israel, with US help behind the scenes. And of course, Iraq is likely to be involved in whatever is going on too.

I have been looking at this period as the start of a war for decades now. This time is rapidly approaching now. I had expected Russia or Central Asia to be centrally involved, but this looks less likely according to this new review, but more Russian aggression is still possible. They are certainly likely to be involved in whatever happens in the Raqqa region. Will a new president take more responsibility to preserve Kurdish freedom from these other tyrannical forces, or will the Kurds have to suffer until 2025, when a new president gets the USA involved in this region again? Perhaps because of mischief committed against the USA because it had been abandoned by the USA after 2020?

There is some indication of Japan getting aggressive for some reason in this period, but China and the Vietnam/Indochina areas seem fairly peaceful. They may need to make economic moves or ask nations for humanitarian help due to climate or refugee challenges. Trouble in Panama seems possible.

Another wrinkle is that some kind of early version of this war could start as early as early 2020. I may need to study this more.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 02-12-2019, 01:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,423 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,162 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,809 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,330 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,294 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green