Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best 4T songs
Yummy is pretty good, I think. I liked the ones I posted above better. But Yummy has its yummy moments. Bieber videos are fun and elaborate these days.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Number one debut. KoreaPop sensation. Pretty nice feeling, once you get past the first minute or so.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Well, this is the one that was above Yummy, but now moved here.

Forever, from Changes by Justin Bieber, ft. Post Malone, Clever
https://youtu.be/9ckCTsyDRok

There may have been another Bieber song I liked, but it was deleted, and I don't remember it!

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Christmas is coming up, and we are in a Crisis Era. This carol comes from another Crisis Era, the American Civil War, the worst military carnage in American history. It was an ugly war even if it eventually led to the emancipation of enslaved people.

I now have and obsession with another carnage, this one now in hospital wards instead of the battlefield. Instead of youth who see themselves becoming something if they survive the war and get land on the frontier or inexpensive college or subsidized home-ownership, maybe getting the opportunity to show their competence early instead of getting stuck in a dead-end minimum-wage job, this is often of people still productive, people in their peak years of earning. It is COVID-19, and it kills like a war in volume.

Few of us can enjoy Christmas as we usually do because of COVID-19. If invited to any Christmas parties I will have to pass this year. Next year -- fine.

The late Johnny Cash offers this version.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

I know Justin is just a pop star, but he's pretty good for a pop star. His melodies often have content and originality.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Justin says his new song "Ghost" is written for the pandemic, and the losses and separations we are suffering.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
The definitive expression of optimism in music. Written around the time of D-Day. Apologies for the dated sound:

Composer conducting.

A concise expression of what the Allies stood for in the war.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Enough pop music, time for some heroic music. 

ammosexual
reluctant millennial

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the best songs ever: the lost years gabrielle 340 267,321 08-22-2021, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  the best songs ever Eric the Green 642 396,246 06-25-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green