Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing
The young (other than the hopeless social-justice warriors) are rejecting the idea that the government rammed down our throats over the last 40 years that america should not rest until every country in the world is a democracy. We reject the boomers disgusting vision, we reject the boomers disgusting "democratic pacifism". Trump will institute a buildup of offensive nuclear missiles.
(08-08-2016, 10:16 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: No matter what the weaknesses and pecadillos of the past, the honor of the office must be defended. Nothing in the past compares with what would be the defaming of the office under Drumpf.

Nitpick. Nothing in America's past, absolutely correct. I'm less sure about nothing in the world's past. He's got part of the spirit of the Agricultural Age, but the technology is so different today that I'd expect a Trump administration to be a truly new thing.

Not much of a nitpick.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(08-08-2016, 10:16 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 02:55 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [Image: 13932695_10208866720258235_6852901907362...e=585D6B8B]

No matter what the weaknesses and pecadillos of the past, the honor of the office must be defended. Nothing in the past compares with what would be the defaming of the office under Drumpf.

Nitpick.  According to the CIA Factbook...

The CIA Wrote:chief of state: KIM Jong Un (since 17 December 2011)
head of government: Premier PAK Pong Ju (since 2 April 2013); Vice Premiers RI Ju O (since 29 June 2016), RI Ryong Nam (since 29 June 2016), KO In Ho (since 29 June 2016), IM Chol Ung (since 29 May 2014), KIM Tok Hun (since 19 June 2013), KIM Yong Jin (since 6 January 2012), RI Mu Yong (since 31 May 2011), RO Tu Chol (since 3 September 2003)
cabinet: Cabinet or Naegak members appointed by the Supreme People's Assembly except the Minister of People's Armed Forces
elections/appointments: chief of state and premier indirectly elected by the Supreme People's Assembly; election last held on 9 March 2014 (next election NA)
election results: KIM Jong Un elected unopposed
note: the Korean Workers' Party continues to list deceased leaders KIM Il Sung and KIM Jong Il as Eternal President and Eternal General Secretary respectively

So, strictly speaking, as Kim Jon Un is chief of state rather than president, Trump is not backed by as many presidents as suggested above.  Wink

Not much of a nitpick.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Will this year's vote be your last?

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government shutdown may be a good thing nebraska 0 999 01-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: nebraska