Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory
(03-03-2017, 12:33 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Schwarzmeerdeutscher spends a lot of energy defending Russia, defending US Russophiles and defending US dupes of Russia as well as possible traitors overtly serving Russia.

Is he German or is he Russian?

At this point in history it's probably better to be a Russophobe than a Russophile. IMO. YMMV.

Neither, I'm American.  My paternal ancestors have been here since 1639, and my Mom's Dad's Scotch-Irish family mostly arrived in Virginia around the same time.  Even my Schwartzmeerdeutscher grandmother was born in North Dakota, and her family was so unassimilated that they named their kids Jim, Clyde, Floyd, Agnes, Josephine, and Edna (my grandmother).

I just don't jerk off to Red Dawn reruns.  Tongue

Quote:"Schwartz" is black. "Meer" is sea.

And "deutscher" is a male German.  Put them all together, and you get "Black Sea German" (m).

Good job!  Your mother would be proud of you!  Have some meatloaf as a reward.  Wink
(03-03-2017, 12:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: With Hillary (whose relevance, I know, is much diminished) or any traditional Republican candidate, my concern was less a premediated Operation Barbarossa 2.0 than it was arming the Ukrainians, trying to impose a no-fly zone over Syria, or some other limited step with the possibility of killing Russians troops and sparking a response, which sparks a countervailing response on our end, and so on and so forth.

People forget that Hillary said in the debate that such a no-fly zone would have to depend on Russian cooperation. Hillary was a diplomat.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Drump's favorite person really brings it!

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 12:20 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: With Hillary (whose relevance, I know, is much diminished) or any traditional Republican candidate, my concern was less a premediated Operation Barbarossa 2.0 than it was arming the Ukrainians, trying to impose a no-fly zone over Syria, or some other limited step with the possibility of killing Russians troops and sparking a response, which sparks a countervailing response on our end, and so on and so forth.

People forget that Hillary said in the debate that such a no-fly zone would have to depend on Russian cooperation. Hillary was a diplomat.

I dunno, she was asked about this very issue* point blank, and she dodged.  Given Hillary's history, not a good sign.

PS I love the editor's note on the bottom of that article.
Rachel exposes the Russian money connection with Drump's new appointee.

Congress just LOVES wolves and alligators, as long as they are humans. Otherwise, well; not so much....

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2017, 02:13 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

I dunno, she was asked about this very issue* point blank, and she dodged.  Given Hillary's history, not a good sign.

PS I love the editor's note on the bottom of that article.

You mean the Hillary whom fact checkers said was among the most honest candidates?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Quote:You mean the Hillary whom fact checkers said was among the most honest candidates?

You mean you didn't read the article?
(03-03-2017, 02:55 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:You mean the Hillary whom fact checkers said was among the most honest candidates?

I remember what she said at the debate; that's enuf to show her good diplomatic sense. Oh, and the article is just what she said at the debate.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2017, 03:07 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

I remember what she said at the debate; that's enuf to show her good diplomatic sense. Oh, and the article is just what she said at the debate.

Do you know what I remember?  Her losing the election.  

Oh, sweet memories!  Tongue
(03-03-2017, 03:19 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:

She didn't lose. She was maneuvered out of her victory by 18th century slaveholders and 21st century oligarchs. And then of course there was her horoscope. Not quite good enuf....

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2017, 10:50 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: popular dissatisfaction with the existing options,

Popular ignorance and prejudice; quite a common American malady today.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-03-2017, 03:19 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:

Deeds, not words. Tongue

$hillery went on a tangent, but did not contradict Trump's point.

Bill Clinton... disheveled Marsupial. Cool
---Value Added Cool
(03-03-2017, 02:34 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Rachel exposes the Russian money connection with Drump's new appointee.

Congress just LOVES wolves and alligators, as long as they are humans. Otherwise, well; not so much....

Rachel Maddow must have a forensic accountant on her staff.

She had better keep a passport ready. If I were underwriting life insurance, I would reject her instantly.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(03-03-2017, 02:34 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Rachel exposes the Russian money connection with Drump's new appointee.

Sorry, Eric.  Mad Cow is a non valid source.

Please use reliable sources in the future.   Nothing to see here, move along.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaah  --- Bwhahahahahaahahahah.  What a sore loser!   Just almost, and yes, just almost, but not quite , but yeah, it did feel orgasmic watching "the cow" ,   heheheheheheh   ..... had a cow. Cool
---Value Added Cool
(03-03-2017, 01:26 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I just don't jerk off to Red Dawn reruns.  Tongue

Nah, you just support Red Don. Tongue
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(03-06-2017, 08:00 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 01:26 PM)SomeGuy Wrote: I just don't jerk off to Red Dawn reruns.  Tongue

Nah, you just support Red Don. Tongue

Are you colorblind?  He's clearly orange.   Rolleyes
Maddow is brilliant. I will keep posting her until she is carted off by the Trump thugs.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
...anti-Western fiend...  Rolleyes
[url=http://generational-theory.com/forum/user-9.html Wrote:X_4AD_84[/url].)
According to Assange and his fans, Wikileaks is a knight in shining armor, valiantly fighting the power, sticking it to The Man.

Exposing incompetence and violators of the 4th amendment is an honorable deed.  

Quote:If I were an anti Western fiend, if I did not create or cultivate Wikileaks directly as some sort of deniable arms length op, and if in fact, Wikileaks was grass roots and self developed, as purported, I certainly would have embraced and aided Wikileaks. I would have used my recruitment mechanisms to bring Wikileaks into my stable.

Trust me man.  The Deep State needs no enemies since it's so damn good shooting itself in the foot. They only think their back doors remain under cover. Those who underestimate the hacking community will always, always, lose out.

Quote:Wouldn't you do that if you were an anti Western fiend?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
[Image: icon_info.gif][Image: icon_plus.gif][Image: icon_email.gif][Image: icon_note.gif]
Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote:If I were a "fiend", I'd do nothing. Aforementioned foot shooting suffices.  

In any case, what an op.

Yup, right up there with Soro's NGO's. Tongue

Quote:Their releases chum the water for people like Rags, Maryposa, and some other "fight the power" types here. Such releases also inflame the Duginist Alt-Right, world wide.

You rang?  
Thank you for sending this intuitive thought to bear:
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-t...a-vizio-tv

Here's a surefire way of off lining any ratting IOT device:  By menu, set device IP=127.0.0.1

https://threatpost.com/smart-tv-manufact...rs/123597/

So, with all of this foot shooting by the Deep State and mulinats, all I have to do is defend my little Linux box from any fallout. I don't believe in security through obscurity either.  I use Linux IP tables, software strip down where my box  only has software I use, a biggie, backups, because you're work is as only good as your last backup. I also have a huge /etc/hosts file to round things out.

So, well, I don't need chum.  With a whole bunch of URL's showing how bad security is on teh interwebs, who needs Russia, when a bunch of basement dwelling script kiddies can just send big chunks crashing with a bit of coding experience?
---Value Added Cool
(03-06-2017, 03:45 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Maddow is brilliant. I will keep posting her until she is carted off by the Trump thugs.

No problem, Eric.  Maddow just got fact checked.   Big Grin
---Value Added Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rachel Maddow lied about the Russians placing bounties on American soldiers in Afghan Einzige 0 714 04-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Einzige