Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too!
Well, if we want a break from making fun of and bashing Trump, we can make fun of and bash Gary Johnson! And there may be almost as much material!

I used to give him a good rating in my old cosmic rating system, but in my updated research, his rating went way down. Jill Stein's is high instead at 14-4. So I don't know if Gary is going to continue doing so well! He scores only 12-10. And he seems to be living up to a score that is lower than both Trump and Hillary and without the advantage of a major party nomination.

And being the Green Party nominee and never having held elective office is a long way for a candidate to come. But Bernie Sanders had a long way to come, and went somewhere with his 14-5 score. So Jill? Who knows!

But Johnson? He's not much of a choice, it seems, for those who like neither major candidate.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
About 4 minutes in, Bill joins the fun on Gary.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Nothing could be a greater contribution to society today than to bash and mock the hell out of Trump and Johnson till the cows come home and these guys dump all their cow dung all over America and the world. Let's keep bashing them, and if the kiwi doesn't like it, she can stfu and stay on her "sane" little island. (gee, I have to be so polite to her. talk about irritating!)

[Image: 380927.jpg] to you, kiwi! lol lol

(I didn't read her post above, and I could care less what it says btw)

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
His candidacy for POTUS is nothing more than a distraction. You can't just pop in at the 11th hour and expect people to take you seriously. His running mate, Weld, is just as stupid as he is.

Johnson stated that all you have to do to make a firearm fully automatic is to remove the firing pin. If you are the type that shits their pants at the sight of a gun, like most anti-gunnners, then you would probably believe that. Removing the firing pin turns any gun into an expensive club, and the gun has to be a semi-automatic in order to be modified for full auto anyway. Single shots, pumps, and revolvers need not apply. Obama stating that you can buy full-auto weapons at a Gun Show is right up there for the stupidest uninformed lies he has told also.
Knowledge doesn't equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth no matter what you think of it.
Johnson is stupid about a number of things, as the video showed. Those things are light-years more important than what he thinks about guns. No-one with any sense is concerned about gun regulations, except that we need as much of them as we can get according to what the people want, and that the gun lobby and Republicans/Libertarians stand in the way. That's all that matters.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
I still am waiting to know what a leppo is. Big Grin
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

Angela Merkel, I'd settle for her, I guess.................

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Photo 
Laugh at his drug-idled brainfarts, but here's why any Progressive, environmentalist, Millennial, etc should not find Gabby Gary funny at all -

[Image: candidatepositions.jpg]
(10-03-2016, 10:33 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: I can't name a foreign leader ... I can't even remember the name of the one writing checks to Trump!

Yes, and you're not running for president and "commander in chief." But, there's probably more than one! Certainly one of them is Mad Vlad who, shock shock, the kiwi admires! So much to laugh at this year, my goodness!

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(10-03-2016, 05:10 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 03:43 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 10:33 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: I can't name a foreign leader ... I can't even remember the name of the one writing checks to Trump!

Yes, and you're not running for president and "commander in chief." But, there's probably more than one! Certainly one of them is Mad Vlad who, shock shock, the kiwi admires! So much to laugh at this year, my goodness!

Eric hopefully you picked up on the fact I was sarcastically mocking Johnson.

You were mocking Johnson? Where did you get that from? Wink

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Chris Matthews' request to Gary Johnson was NOT name a foreign world leader; it was name a foreign world leader THAT HE ADMIRES.   

Not to excuse him, but THAT is a much more difficult question, particularly politically, to answer - try it from the perspective of someone running for office.

There are plenty of other reasons to denigrate Johnson as well as anyone else who holds onto Libertarian nonsense that they should have discarded (along with their Ayn Rand collection) back when they were 16 years old.

[Image: candidatepositions.jpg]
(10-03-2016, 11:46 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

How about Shinzo Abe.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(10-04-2016, 01:45 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 11:46 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I have to admit, it's hard for me too to come up with a foreign leader I admire these days! Most of them are conservatives, or corrupt, or tyrants. There's that lady in Thailand, An Soo Chi or something like that.......

How about Shinzo Abe.

How about Trudeau?  That was my answer when I saw the question on Chris Mathews.
(10-04-2016, 01:56 PM)Mikebert Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 01:45 PM)David Horn Wrote:

How about Shinzo Abe.

How about Trudeau?  That was my answer when I saw the question on Chris Mathews.

Good choice!  Taramarie mentioned Teresa May, and I have to agree with her as well.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Well well, Gary is just like Donny: he thinks ignorance is an asset, and then he demonstrates his ignorance again.

For Gary Johnson, ignorance is not only bliss — it might also be a strength of his as commander in chief, the Libertarian presidential nominee said Tuesday.

“The fact that somebody can dot the i’s and cross the t’s on a foreign leader or a geographic location then allows them to put our military in harm’s way,” Johnson said in an interview with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell.

The former New Mexico governor’s comments were in response to a question about his inability to name a single foreign leader he admires during a recent MSNBC town hall — a gaffe Johnson himself described as “another Aleppo moment.” That was a reference to yet another MSNBC gaffe: his unfamiliarity with the war-torn Syrian city in a “Morning Joe” interview in early September.

“You got to do this,” Chris Matthews said to Johnson at the town hall. “Anywhere. Any continent. Canada, Mexico, Europe, over there, Asia, South America, Africa. Name a foreign leader that you respect.”

“I guess I’m having an Aleppo moment,” Johnson said.

“But I’m giving you the whole world,” Matthews replied. “Anybody in the world you like. Anybody. Pick any leader.”

“The former president of Mexico,” Johnson said

“Which one?” Matthews asked.

“I’m having a brain freeze,” Johnson said before his running mate, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, saved him by suggesting he was thinking of former Mexican President Vicente Fox.

Gary Johnson has once again demonstrated that foreign policy may not be his strong point.

On Tuesday, Johnson defended his struggle to name a foreign leader he admired.

“Talking about a foreign leader that you respect, that you admire — I have a hard time with that one,” he told Mitchell. “That’s politics. That’s just who I am. So now I’m going to have to pick out a world leader — and there’s going to be something that’s wrong with them, and I’m going to have to defend them? Well, maybe I think too much.”

When Mitchell pointed out that “foreign policy and unexpected events are part of the portfolio” when running for president, Johnson tried to pivot.

“We put our military in this horrible situation where we go in and support regime change and get involved in civil wars where hundreds of thousands of innocent people are in a crossfire,” he said. “We’re literally shooting at both sides.” (Syria as an example, he said)

Recent polls show Johnson receiving anywhere from 5 percent to 9 percent support nationally, stoking fears within Hillary Clinton’s campaign that some backers of her former Democratic rival, Bernie Sanders, may swing toward the third-party candidate.

The Vermont senator, though, said those who are considering voting for Johnson should look long and hard at the Libertarian nominee’s policies.

“Look at his point of view on issues like the environment, on climate change, on the economy,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday. “If any of the people who voted for me take a hard look at what he stands for, I think — and understand where he’s coming from — they will not be supporting him.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gary-johnson-...38353.html

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Juan Santos of Colombia; of course I had to google his name to remember it, but I'm not running for president. But there's a world leader to respect for working for peace in his country. And he got the Nobel Prize for doing it.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
https://youtu.be/zGnG-FSIpnQ?t=1m40s

I just know it's true!

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! Eric the Green 3,008 1,567,602 02-14-2024, 11:42 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,601 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,607 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,885 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,821 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,220 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,645 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Poll of the U.S. military has Gary Johnson tied with Donald Trump Dan '82 3 3,174 09-23-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Would You Vote For Gary Johnson? Anthony '58 13 9,223 05-31-2016, 04:10 PM