Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generational Dynamics World View
(01-13-2021, 04:09 PM)David Horn Wrote: The sainted Phillips Curve is all but totally worthless

The Phillips Curve blew up in the 1970s.  Anyone using it ten years ago was almost half a century out of date.  Sheesh.
Reply
(01-15-2021, 03:36 PM)mamabug Wrote: It could be, in a 4T, the ideas from the previous WEIRD thought leaders start percolating through society, gradually becoming codified into a new Traditionalism that acts as the 'tribal' thinking for the next cycle.  I'll have to think through it more once I read the book.

What does WEIRD stand for?  Is an example of what you're talking about how the Missionary generation was truly spiritual and religious, but the GIs observed the form of the religion without the spirituality, making it into a largely secular adjunct of the Cold War?
Reply
(01-15-2021, 09:52 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 04:09 PM)David Horn Wrote: The sainted Phillips Curve is all but totally worthless

The Phillips Curve blew up in the 1970s.  Anyone using it ten years ago was almost half a century out of date.  Sheesh.

Perhaps Nixon taking us off the gold standard had something to do with it? This changed how the economy behaved significantly, and introduced the stagflation that dominated the 1970s.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Reply
(01-15-2021, 10:24 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: What does WEIRD stand for?

That would be Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, Democratic.  It amounts to thinking in terms of abstract ideals and principles like democracy, human rights, equality and rule of law rather than dividing between us and them, developing xenophobic relations with them, and seeking advantage for us by means that often includes violence.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Reply
(01-15-2021, 09:48 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 03:58 PM)mamabug Wrote: Process changes were made in most states and one side was quick to take advantage of the new rules

With massive fraudulent ballot injection, yes.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/...emorandum/

If so, that would leave an enormous paper trail, and no one is arguing that so far.  Even a little evidence should be available. So far, crickets.  Republicans have gotten so worried that even one non-eligible person may vote, that they're all-in on denying huge swaths of the legitimate electorate access to the ballot.  So, who's the fraudster here?
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Reply
(01-15-2021, 09:52 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 04:09 PM)David Horn Wrote: The sainted Phillips Curve is all but totally worthless

The Phillips Curve blew up in the 1970s.  Anyone using it ten years ago was almost half a century out of date.  Sheesh.

Not true, the Phillips Curve has always been "adjustable", but even that is now useless.  I'm shocked that the economics community can't see the forest for the trees. The "failure" is actually the result of one of the bases of business: supply and demand.  After 40+ years of throwing every benefit at the business community while disadvantaging labor, productivity has finally reached the point that supply is massive, but demand is income constrained to the point that demand will perpetually lag.  The greed heads couldn't be happier.  They won.  All cheer.  Angry
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Reply
(01-16-2021, 10:34 AM)David Horn Wrote: If so, that would leave an enormous paper trail, and no one is arguing that so far.

Actually, we are.  That's what the signature audit requests in Georgia were for.  We didn't believe there were envelopes for all the ballots - especially since the envelopes permit unfolded ballots while there were a lot of folded balots - and a full signature audit would show that, if prompt enough to prevent the envelopes from being manufactured.

The state responded with a "sampled" signature audit, which is pretty much an admission that the full set of envelopes don't exist - because the ballots were introduced by election officials, without ever being in envelopes.
Reply
*** 18-Jan-21 World View -- Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan

This morning's key headlines from GenerationalDynamics.com
  • Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan
  • Why the Afghan peace agreement must fail
  • Iran offers Shia fighters to fight the Taliban and ISIS
  • Abandoning the peace talks

****
**** Chaos grows in Afghanistan as American troops leave in hope of delusional peace plan
****


[Image: g210117b.jpg]
A Kabul resident washes the road after gunmen killed two female judges working for the Supreme Court (AFP)

On Sunday morning, unidentified gunmen, suspected to be from the
Taliban, killed two female judges from Afghanistan’s Supreme Court.
The two were were driving to their office in a court vehicle, when
gunmen riding a motocycle ambushed them and shot them dead.

This was only the latest in a wave of assassinations across
the country. In many cases, the targets appear to have been chosen
because they're women.

This is happening as delusional peace talks are taking place in Doha,
Qatar, between America and the Taliban. Participation of the Afghan
government in the peace talks has been limited to nonexistent because
the Taliban don't want to talk to the Afghan govern. They simply want
to use the peace talks as a ruse to get America to withdraw its
troops.

In February 2020, Washington agreed with the Taliban to begin
withdrawing troops. The Taliban did not have to agree to end its
terrorist violence, but it did agree to "tone down" its violence. I
guess shooting only two female supreme court judges dead is an example
of "toning down" violence.

Donald Trump made a campaign promise of "stopping the endless wars,"
and so has been ordering the withdrawal of American troops faster than
had been anticipated, something that some American military officials
opposed. In August of last year, there were 8,000 US troops in
Afghanistan, which were cut to 4,500. After losing the election on
November 3, Trump fired his Defense Secretary Mark Esper on November
9, apparently because the latter opposed further troop withdrawals,
unless the Taliban met its commitments to reduce violence. On Friday
of last week, acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller said that further
withdrawals have reduced the number to 2,500.

Trump has agreed with the Taliban to withdraw all remaining troops by
May 2021. I assume that Trump's intention is to let whatever happens
happen after that, even if it means that the Taliban take control of
the government, as they had prior to 9/11/2001.

However, that will be devastating for the people of Afghanistan,
especially the girls and women. For that reason, president-elect
Joe Biden may be forced to postpone any further withdrawals.

Joe Biden has been hiding in his basement for the last year, and has
no idea what's going on in Afghanistan. According to some unconfirmed
reports, Susan Rice will work behind the scenes to make Biden's
foreign policy decisions. Susan Rice is an idiot, but I don't know if
she's stated a policy on Afghanistan.

****
**** Why the Afghan peace agreement must fail
****


I've written many times that, based on a Generational Dynamics
analysis, there is no possibility whatsoever of a successful
peace agreement. I started writing about this in 2009, when
I predicted that Barack Obama's "surge" into Afghanistan would fail.
That prediction has been 100% correct so far.

The following is a summary of the Generational Dynamics analysis:

Afghanistan's last generational crisis war was an extremely bloody,
horrific civil war, in 1991-96. The war was a civil war, fought
between the Pashtuns in southern Afghanistan versus the Northern
Alliance of Tajiks, Hazaras and Uzbeks in northern Afghanistan. The
Taliban are radicalized Pashtuns, and when they need to import foreign
fighters, then can import their cousins from the Pashtun tribes in
Pakistan.

Indeed, it's much worse than that. The ethnic groups in Afghanistan
are COMPLETELY NON-UNITED and loathe each other. Pashtuns still have
scores to settle with the Tajiks, Hazaras and Uzbeks that formed the
Northern Alliance, especially the Shias. These opposing groups have
fresh memories of the atrocities, torture, rape, beatings,
dismemberments, mutilations, and so forth that the other side
performed on their friends, wives and other family members, and they
have no desire to be friends or to work together. They'd rather kill
each other.

Based on my work on the book on Vietnam that I'm writing, I was able
to extend this analysis in an article last year by comparing the
Afghan counterinsurgency efforts to previous counterinsurgency
efforts. ( "22-Nov-20 World View -- Afghan 'peace talks' threatened by terrorist rocket attack on Kabul"
)

Here's a brief summary of the extended analysis:
  • Malay: Britain had a successful counterinsurgency in Malay in
    the early 1950s. In that case, the civilians were indigenous Malays,
    while the insurgents were ethnic Chinese. The counterinsurgency
    succeed because it was possible to distinguish a civilian from an
    insurgent simply by looking at them or talking to them.

  • Vietnam: The insurgency in Vietnam could not be defeated because
    it was impossible to distinguish between the civilians (in South
    Vietnam) were ordinary Vietnamese, and the insurgents (from North
    Vietnam) were also ordinary Vietnamese, and so it was impossible to
    easily distinguish the civilians from the insurgents. For this
    reason, the counterinsurgency effort failed.

  • Iraq: President George Bush's "surge" strategy won the Iraq war
    because the insurgents were quite distinguishable from Iraqi
    civilians. The insurgent group "al-Qaeda in Iraq" consisted almost
    entirely of fighters imported from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Syria.
    They were not Iraqis, and the Iraqis hated them. That's why the Iraq
    war was winnable, and the counterinsurgency succeeded. (See
    "Iraqi Sunnis are turning against al-Qaeda in Iraq" from April, 2007.)

  • Afghanistan: The Afghan insurgency cannot be defeated because
    ordinary civilians are ethnic Pashtuns, and so are the Taliban. So
    the Afghan counterinsurgency must fail.

****
**** Iran offers Shia fighters to fight the Taliban and ISIS
****


Iran has recently offered to send Shia militias into Afghanistan to
fight the Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan. These Shia militias would
presumably be withdrawn from Syria, and consist of thousands of ethnic
Hazaras and other Shia fighters previously recruited from Afghanistan
to support Bashar al-Assad's genocide in Syria.

This is certainly an interesting proposal. Since Iran and Afghanistan
are in generational Awakening/Unraveling eras, this would not lead to
an "explosion" as some people are suggesting, but it would lead to
local clashes between the Hazaras and the Pashtuns. The Hazaras are
already under frequent terror attacks by the Pashtuns, and those would
expand.

We'll have to wait and see if this goes anywhere.

****
**** Abandoning the peace talks
****


Since the peace talks under Trump were always completely delusional,
they're going to end one way or another without accomplishing
their supposed objective.

When the Taliban's spring fighting season begins this year, I would
expect to see a surge in terrorist violence, whether American
troops have been completely withdrawn or not.

The Biden administration will be under tremendous pressure to
cancel the May 2021 withdrawal, and probably will do so.

Here's some advice for the Biden administration from the Atlantic
Council:

<QUOTE>"The new administration should affirm its support of
the ongoing Doha peace negotiations. It should pause further US
troop withdrawals until it can conduct an expedited inter-agency
policy review. The review should include consultations with NATO,
the European Union, and other allies who have faithfully partnered
with the United States in Afghanistan. It should include a
re-examination of military drawdowns not only as part of a
political strategy, but also as they relate to assuring that
remaining US forces, diplomats, and other personnel are
secure."<END QUOTE>


This would abandon the existing peace agreement at just about the time
of the Taliban's spring fighting season. It is a prescription to
continue the status quo indefinitely, and with the increase in
Taliban violence, Biden might actually be forced to increase the
number of American troops again.

Sources:

Related Articles:



KEYS: Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Taliban, Doha, Qatar,
Mark Esper, Chris Miller, Susan Rice, Joe Biden,
Pashtuns, Hazars, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Northern Alliance,
Malay, Britain, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Syria

Permanent web link to this article
Receive daily World View columns by e-mail
Contribute to Generational Dynamics via PayPal

John J. Xenakis
100 Memorial Drive Apt 8-13A
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: 617-864-0010
E-mail: john@GenerationalDynamics.com
Web site: http://www.GenerationalDynamics.com
Forum: http://www.gdxforum.com/forum
Subscribe to World View: http://generationaldynamics.com/subscribe
Reply
(01-17-2021, 07:30 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:34 AM)David Horn Wrote: If so, that would leave an enormous paper trail, and no one is arguing that so far.

Actually, we are.  That's what the signature audit requests in Georgia were for.  We didn't believe there were envelopes for all the ballots - especially since the envelopes permit unfolded ballots while there were a lot of folded balots - and a full signature audit would show that, if prompt enough to prevent the envelopes from being manufactured.

The state responded with a "sampled" signature audit, which is pretty much an admission that the full set of envelopes don't exist - because the ballots were introduced by election officials, without ever being in envelopes.

Thanks for making the point I raised but you deleted.  Perfection is impossible, so any attempt at achieving it will be regarded as inadequate by someone.  Let's admit it.  You're asking the election authorities to prove a negative: there was no fraud.  You know perfectly well that's impossible or so cumbersome that it can't be achieved.  On the other hand, finding evidence of fraud should be easy, especially so in cases of mass fraud.  As I wrote: crickets.  If you can show otherwise, please do.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Reply
(01-18-2021, 11:39 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:30 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:34 AM)David Horn Wrote: If so, that would leave an enormous paper trail, and no one is arguing that so far.

Actually, we are.  That's what the signature audit requests in Georgia were for.  We didn't believe there were envelopes for all the ballots - especially since the envelopes permit unfolded ballots while there were a lot of folded balots - and a full signature audit would show that, if prompt enough to prevent the envelopes from being manufactured.

The state responded with a "sampled" signature audit, which is pretty much an admission that the full set of envelopes don't exist - because the ballots were introduced by election officials, without ever being in envelopes.

Thanks for making the point I raised but you deleted.  Perfection is impossible, so any attempt at achieving it will be regarded as inadequate by someone.  Let's admit it.  You're asking the election authorities to prove a negative: there was no fraud.  You know perfectly well that's impossible or so cumbersome that it can't be achieved.  On the other hand, finding evidence of fraud should be easy, especially so in cases of mass fraud.  As I wrote: crickets.  If you can show otherwise, please do.

We've already offered evidence in the form of the video presented to the Georgia Senate.  If you want proof beyond that, you have to allow access to the ballot envelopes, so we can count them if you won't.  You can't ask for proof through the paper trail, and then deny access to that paper trail.

It's not that the authorities aren't willing to prove a negative; it's that they're hiding the evidence that could be used to prove a positive.
Reply
** 18-Jan-2021 World View: Election fraud

(01-18-2021, 01:06 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: > We've already offered evidence in the form of the video presented
> to the Georgia Senate. If you want proof beyond that, you have to
> allow access to the ballot envelopes, so we can count them if you
> won't. You can't ask for proof through the paper trail, and then
> deny access to that paper trail.

> It's not that the authorities aren't willing to prove a negative;
> it's that they're hiding the evidence that could be used to prove
> a positive.

So are you personally involved in the election fraud investigations?
Reply
"We" as in "those of us who realize there's election fraud". I've been following it pretty closely.
Reply
(01-18-2021, 01:06 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 11:39 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 07:30 PM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 10:34 AM)David Horn Wrote: If so, that would leave an enormous paper trail, and no one is arguing that so far.

Actually, we are.  That's what the signature audit requests in Georgia were for.  We didn't believe there were envelopes for all the ballots - especially since the envelopes permit unfolded ballots while there were a lot of folded balots - and a full signature audit would show that, if prompt enough to prevent the envelopes from being manufactured.

The state responded with a "sampled" signature audit, which is pretty much an admission that the full set of envelopes don't exist - because the ballots were introduced by election officials, without ever being in envelopes.

Thanks for making the point I raised but you deleted.  Perfection is impossible, so any attempt at achieving it will be regarded as inadequate by someone.  Let's admit it.  You're asking the election authorities to prove a negative: there was no fraud.  You know perfectly well that's impossible or so cumbersome that it can't be achieved.  On the other hand, finding evidence of fraud should be easy, especially so in cases of mass fraud.  As I wrote: crickets.  If you can show otherwise, please do.

We've already offered evidence in the form of the video presented to the Georgia Senate.  If you want proof beyond that, you have to allow access to the ballot envelopes, so we can count them if you won't.  You can't ask for proof through the paper trail, and then deny access to that paper trail.

It's not that the authorities aren't willing to prove a negative; it's that they're hiding the evidence that could be used to prove a positive.

GOP observers were everywhere, as were observers representing the Democrats.  Note: observe means that and that alone.  And why challenge the Georgia count?  Other than the two Senate seats, what meaningful impact can you see?  Biden won before Georgia even finished their first tally, to say nothing of the two follow-on tallies. More to the point, the operation was run by the GOP. Are they cheating for the Dems too?  And btw, how can 24,000 ballots be inserted in the system without notice? There are several counts that need to match: ballots issued must be equal to or greater than the number of ballots counted, and the number of voters voting must equal the number of ballots counted too. How does that play out?
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Reply
(01-18-2021, 02:57 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: "We" as in "those of us who realize there's election fraud".  I've been following it pretty closely.

Even though I'm certain you're wrong, what impact would "voter fraud" have on the actual results of the election?  Not even Mitch McConnell is whining about the lost Senate seats, and Biden was already elected President.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
Reply
*** 20-Jan-21 World View -- Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration

This morning's key headlines from GenerationalDynamics.com
  • Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration
  • Pompeo calls for investigation of China's Wuhan virology laboratory
  • Pompeo lifts restrictions on American officials in Taiwan
  • China calls Pompeo 'Mr Liar' displaying 'final hysteria'
  • Pressure on the Biden administration

****
**** Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration
****


[Image: g210119b.jpg]
Li-Meng Yan, the virologist who fled from China to the United States, after she told how the virus came out of China

Mike Pompeo, Donald Trump's Secretary of State, made extremely harsh
accusations against China on Tuesday, announcing new sanctions on
China and declared that China's actions constitute "genocide" and
"crimes against humanity."

The harsh accusations refer to China's treatment of the Uighurs in
East Turkistan (Xinjiang Province). According to Pompeo's statement:

<QUOTE>"For the past four years, this Administration has
exposed the nature of the Chinese Communist Party and called it
what it is: a Marxist-Leninist regime that exerts power over the
long-suffering Chinese people through brainwashing and brute
force. We have paid particular attention to the CCP’s treatment of
the Uyghur people, a Muslim minority group that resides largely in
the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in Western China. While the
CCP has always exhibited a profound hostility to all people of
faith, we have watched with growing alarm the Party’s increasingly
repressive treatment of the Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious
minority groups. ...

Party apparatchiks have denied international observers unhindered
access to Xinjiang and denounced reliable reports about the
worsening situation on the ground, instead spinning fanciful tales
of happy Uyghurs participating in educational, counter-terror,
women’s empowerment, and poverty alleviation projects. Meanwhile,
they are delivering far darker messages to their own people,
portraying Uyghurs as “malignant tumors,” comparing their faith to
a “communicable plague,” and exhorting the Party faithful to
implement a crushing blow, telling them “you can’t uproot all the
weeds hidden among the crops in the field one-by-one; you need to
spray chemicals to kill them all.” ...

These crimes are ongoing and include: the arbitrary imprisonmentor
other severe deprivation of physical liberty of more than one
million civilians, forced sterilization, torture of a large number
of those arbitrarily detained, forced labor, and the imposition of
draconian restrictions on freedom of religion or belief, freedom
of expression, and freedom of movement. The Nuremberg Tribunals at
the end of World War II prosecuted perpetrators for crimes against
humanity, the same crimes being perpetrated in Xinjiang. In
addition, after careful examination of the available facts, I have
determined that the PRC, under the direction and control of the
CCP, has committed genocide against the predominantly Muslim
Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minority groups in
Xinjiang. I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are
witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uyghurs by the
Chinese party-state. The governing authorities of the second most
economically, militarily, and politically powerful country on
earth have made clear that they are engaged in the forced
assimilation and eventual erasure of a vulnerable ethnic and
religious minority group, even as they simultaneously assert their
country as a global leader and attempt to remold the international
system in their image."<END QUOTE>


I've been writing about these atrocities for years. Many Washington
politicians, both Republicans and Democrats, have been calling on the
Trump administration since 2017 to make this determination. In a
televised interview on Tuesday on Fox News, Pompeo defended the timing
of the announcement, on his last day in office: "Look, I’m happy to
accept that critique. What took so long is when you do something like
this, you have to be right. You have to – and I think this will be a
bipartisan analysis that will be shared by a broad swath of American
leadership. Indeed, leaders all across the world I think will
recognize that the United States got this right."

****
**** Pompeo calls for investigation of China's Wuhan virology laboratory
****


Pompeo has made several statements and accusations recently on China.
Last week, Pompeo called for a a transparent and thorough
investigation into the origin of COVID-19, the Wuhan Coronavrus,
including a thorough investigation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology
(WIV), to investigate the evidence that the virus was created by
Chinese scientists and then escaped from the WIV lab.

Pompeo this week released new information concerning the activities
inside China’s government laboratories in 2019. According to Pompeo:

<QUOTE>"The COVID-19 pandemic was avoidable. Any responsible
country would have invited world health investigators to Wuhan
within days of an outbreak. China instead refused offers of help –
including from the United States – and punished brave Chinese
doctors, scientists, and journalists who tried to alert the world
to the dangers of the virus. Beijing continues today to withhold
vital information that scientists need to protect the world from
this deadly virus, and the next one."<END QUOTE>


One of those brave Chinese scientists is Li-Meng Yan a virologist who
made claims about the creation of the coronavirus and her relationship
with the Chinese government, and then had to flee from her life from
China. She has taken refuge in United States, at an undisclosed
location.

****
**** Pompeo lifts restrictions on American officials in Taiwan
****


Two weeks ago, Pompeo announced that the State Dept. is lifting its
internal restrictions on how American officials may interact with
their Taiwanese government counterparts. These complicated
restrictions had been in place to enforce the delusional "One China
policy," where China and the United States both say that there is but
one China, but they don't way who the one China is.

The Trump administration has also increased weapons sales to Taiwan,
to help them defend against an expected invasion from China. China
has been threatening this invasion for years, and it could occur at
any time.

****
**** China calls Pompeo 'Mr Liar' displaying 'final hysteria'
****


Prior to Tuesday's announcement, where Pompeo accused China of
genocide and crimes against humanity targeting the Uighurs, China's
statement media went on a hysterical tirade accusing Pompeo of lying
and "final hysteria." China blamed Pompeo's hysteria on realizing
that he followed the wrong guy as his boss, Donald Trump.

According to China's Global Times:

<QUOTE>"A long-term anti-China hawk in the Trump
administration, Pompeo tweeted around 30 anti-China posts during
the weekend, including verbal attacks on the Communist Party of
China (CPC), Chinese media entities, policies concerning the
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Hong Kong, the South China Sea,
China's response to the COVID-19 outbreak and so on. ...

"Pompeo is now at the stage of physical and psychological
hysteria. Why? Because he is facing such a huge failure in his
own political career and rising anxiety in his final days after he
realized that he followed the wrong guy as his boss, especially
after the Capitol Hill riots," Shen Yi, a professor at the School
of International Relations and Public Affairs of Fudan University,
told the Global Times on Sunday."<END QUOTE>


We can hardly wait to see how China will react to the accusations of
genocide.

This kind of hysteria from the Chinese Communists just emphasizes how
delusional Chinese government officials are. Unfortunately, these
hysterical delusions make them extremely dangerous.

****
**** Pressure on the Biden administration
****


These recent announcements are fairly certain to be timed to put
pressure on the incoming Biden administration not to lose the ground
that America has gained versus China during the administration of
Donald Trump, becoming the first president in decades to confront
China on theft of intellectual property and many other Chinese crimes.

There is real concern that Joe Biden himself, who has spent the last
year in his basement, is not capable of leading the administration as
anything but a figurehead. These concerns have grown as evidence
accumulated that Democrats like Eric Swalwell, Dianne Feinstein,
Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are all totally compromised by the Chinese
and Chinese money and Chinese honeypots. China has openly used money
and sex to influence American politicians, almost always Democrats, to
gain intelligence and compromise policy. With Trump making these
harsh accusations in the last few days, the objective of the Trump
administration is to pressure prevent the Biden administration and
prevent it from simply returning to the previous situation before
Trump took office.

John Xenakis is author of: "World View: War Between China and Japan:
Why America Must Be Prepared" (Generational Theory Book Series, Book
2), June 2019, Paperback: 331 pages, with over 200 source references,
$13.99 https://www.amazon.com/World-View-Betwee...732738637/

Sources:

Related Articles:




KEYS: Generational Dynamics, China, Mike Pompeo, State Department,
East Turkistan, Xinjiang, Uighurs,
Covid-19, Wuhan Virology Lab, Li-Meng Yan, Taiwan,
Eric Swalwell, Dianne Feinstein, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden

Permanent web link to this article
Receive daily World View columns by e-mail
Contribute to Generational Dynamics via PayPal

John J. Xenakis
100 Memorial Drive Apt 8-13A
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: 617-864-0010
E-mail: john@GenerationalDynamics.com
Web site: http://www.GenerationalDynamics.com
Forum: http://www.gdxforum.com/forum
Subscribe to World View: http://generationaldynamics.com/subscribe
Reply
(01-20-2021, 12:11 AM)John J. Xenakis Wrote: *** 20-Jan-21 World View -- Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration

This morning's key headlines from GenerationalDynamics.com
  • Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration
  • Pompeo calls for investigation of China's Wuhan virology laboratory
  • Pompeo lifts restrictions on American officials in Taiwan
  • China calls Pompeo 'Mr Liar' displaying 'final hysteria'
  • Pressure on the Biden administration

****
**** Pompeo bashes China over genocide, virus, Taiwan on last days of Trump administration
****


[Image: g210119b.jpg]
Li-Meng Yan, the virologist who fled from China to the United States, after she told how the virus came out of China

Mike Pompeo, Donald Trump's Secretary of State, made extremely harsh
accusations against China on Tuesday, announcing new sanctions on
China and declared that China's actions constitute "genocide" and
"crimes against humanity."

The harsh accusations refer to China's treatment of the Uighurs in
East Turkistan (Xinjiang Province).  According to Pompeo's statement:

   <QUOTE>"For the past four years, this Administration has
   exposed the nature of the Chinese Communist Party and called it
   what it is: a Marxist-Leninist regime that exerts power over the
   long-suffering Chinese people through brainwashing and brute
   force. We have paid particular attention to the CCP’s treatment of
   the Uyghur people, a Muslim minority group that resides largely in
   the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in Western China. While the
   CCP has always exhibited a profound hostility to all people of
   faith, we have watched with growing alarm the Party’s increasingly
   repressive treatment of the Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious
   minority groups. ...

   Party apparatchiks have denied international observers unhindered
   access to Xinjiang and denounced reliable reports about the
   worsening situation on the ground, instead spinning fanciful tales
   of happy Uyghurs participating in educational, counter-terror,
   women’s empowerment, and poverty alleviation projects. Meanwhile,
   they are delivering far darker messages to their own people,
   portraying Uyghurs as “malignant tumors,” comparing their faith to
   a “communicable plague,” and exhorting the Party faithful to
   implement a crushing blow, telling them “you can’t uproot all the
   weeds hidden among the crops in the field one-by-one; you need to
   spray chemicals to kill them all.” ...

   These crimes are ongoing and include: the arbitrary imprisonmentor
   other severe deprivation of physical liberty of more than one
   million civilians, forced sterilization, torture of a large number
   of those arbitrarily detained, forced labor, and the imposition of
   draconian restrictions on freedom of religion or belief, freedom
   of expression, and freedom of movement. The Nuremberg Tribunals at
   the end of World War II prosecuted perpetrators for crimes against
   humanity, the same crimes being perpetrated in Xinjiang.  In
   addition, after careful examination of the available facts, I have
   determined that the PRC, under the direction and control of the
   CCP, has committed genocide against the predominantly Muslim
   Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minority groups in
   Xinjiang. I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are
   witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uyghurs by the
   Chinese party-state. The governing authorities of the second most
   economically, militarily, and politically powerful country on
   earth have made clear that they are engaged in the forced
   assimilation and eventual erasure of a vulnerable ethnic and
   religious minority group, even as they simultaneously assert their
   country as a global leader and attempt to remold the international
   system in their image."<END QUOTE>


I've been writing about these atrocities for years.  Many Washington
politicians, both Republicans and Democrats, have been calling on the
Trump administration since 2017 to make this determination.  In a
televised interview on Tuesday on Fox News, Pompeo defended the timing
of the announcement, on his last day in office: "Look, I’m happy to
accept that critique.  What took so long is when you do something like
this, you have to be right.  You have to – and I think this will be a
bipartisan analysis that will be shared by a broad swath of American
leadership.  Indeed, leaders all across the world I think will
recognize that the United States got this right."

****
**** Pompeo calls for investigation of China's Wuhan virology laboratory
****


Pompeo has made several statements and accusations recently on China.
Last week, Pompeo called for a a transparent and thorough
investigation into the origin of COVID-19, the Wuhan Coronavrus,
including a thorough investigation of the Wuhan Institute of Virology
(WIV), to investigate the evidence that the virus was created by
Chinese scientists and then escaped from the WIV lab.

Pompeo this week released new information concerning the activities
inside China’s government laboratories in 2019.  According to Pompeo:

   <QUOTE>"The COVID-19 pandemic was avoidable. Any responsible
   country would have invited world health investigators to Wuhan
   within days of an outbreak. China instead refused offers of help –
   including from the United States – and punished brave Chinese
   doctors, scientists, and journalists who tried to alert the world
   to the dangers of the virus.  Beijing continues today to withhold
   vital information that scientists need to protect the world from
   this deadly virus, and the next one."<END QUOTE>


One of those brave Chinese scientists is Li-Meng Yan a virologist who
made claims about the creation of the coronavirus and her relationship
with the Chinese government, and then had to flee from her life from
China.  She has taken refuge in United States, at an undisclosed
location.

****
**** Pompeo lifts restrictions on American officials in Taiwan
****


Two weeks ago, Pompeo announced that the State Dept. is lifting its
internal restrictions on how American officials may interact with
their Taiwanese government counterparts.  These complicated
restrictions had been in place to enforce the delusional "One China
policy," where China and the United States both say that there is but
one China, but they don't way who the one China is.

The Trump administration has also increased weapons sales to Taiwan,
to help them defend against an expected invasion from China.  China
has been threatening this invasion for years, and it could occur at
any time.

****
**** China calls Pompeo 'Mr Liar' displaying 'final hysteria'
****


Prior to Tuesday's announcement, where Pompeo accused China of
genocide and crimes against humanity targeting the Uighurs, China's
statement media went on a hysterical tirade accusing Pompeo of lying
and "final hysteria."  China blamed Pompeo's hysteria on realizing
that he followed the wrong guy as his boss, Donald Trump.

According to China's Global Times:

   <QUOTE>"A long-term anti-China hawk in the Trump
   administration, Pompeo tweeted around 30 anti-China posts during
   the weekend, including verbal attacks on the Communist Party of
   China (CPC), Chinese media entities, policies concerning the
   Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Hong Kong, the South China Sea,
   China's response to the COVID-19 outbreak and so on.  ...

   "Pompeo is now at the stage of physical and psychological
   hysteria.  Why? Because he is facing such a huge failure in his
   own political career and rising anxiety in his final days after he
   realized that he followed the wrong guy as his boss, especially
   after the Capitol Hill riots," Shen Yi, a professor at the School
   of International Relations and Public Affairs of Fudan University,
   told the Global Times on Sunday."<END QUOTE>


We can hardly wait to see how China will react to the accusations of
genocide.

This kind of hysteria from the Chinese Communists just emphasizes how
delusional Chinese government officials are.  Unfortunately, these
hysterical delusions make them extremely dangerous.

****
**** Pressure on the Biden administration
****


These recent announcements are fairly certain to be timed to put
pressure on the incoming Biden administration not to lose the ground
that America has gained versus China during the administration of
Donald Trump, becoming the first president in decades to confront
China on theft of intellectual property and many other Chinese crimes.

There is real concern that Joe Biden himself, who has spent the last
year in his basement, is not capable of leading the administration as
anything but a figurehead.  These concerns have grown as evidence
accumulated that Democrats like Eric Swalwell, Dianne Feinstein,
Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are all totally compromised by the Chinese
and Chinese money and Chinese honeypots.  China has openly used money
and sex to influence American politicians, almost always Democrats, to
gain intelligence and compromise policy.  With Trump making these
harsh accusations in the last few days, the objective of the Trump
administration is to pressure prevent the Biden administration and
prevent it from simply returning to the previous situation before
Trump took office.

John Xenakis is author of: "World View: War Between China and Japan:
Why America Must Be Prepared" (Generational Theory Book Series, Book
2), June 2019, Paperback: 331 pages, with over 200 source references,
$13.99 https://www.amazon.com/World-View-Betwee...732738637/

Sources:

Related Articles:




KEYS: Generational Dynamics, China, Mike Pompeo, State Department,
East Turkistan, Xinjiang, Uighurs,
Covid-19, Wuhan Virology Lab, Li-Meng Yan, Taiwan,
Eric Swalwell, Dianne Feinstein, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden

Permanent web link to this article
Receive daily World View columns by e-mail
Contribute to Generational Dynamics via PayPal

John J. Xenakis
100 Memorial Drive Apt 8-13A
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: 617-864-0010
E-mail: john@GenerationalDynamics.com
Web site: http://www.GenerationalDynamics.com
Forum:    http://www.gdxforum.com/forum
Subscribe to World View: http://generationaldynamics.com/subscribe
You can add McConnell in the group of people who have been compromised by their business dealings with China too.
Reply
There is some unconfirmed evidence that the Wuhan disease control center brought some virus samples from bats into the center to study, and some animals from there may have been sold at the animal market, or else just escaped through human carelessness. If the WHO is allowed to investigate all leads on this and other explanations, we might find out more. Or we might not. But evidence is clear that the virus was not "created in the Wuhan lab." I have seen enough scientific reports on that, that I don't have to rely on conspiracy theory.

Yes, the Chinese are committing genocide on the Wiegers. Pompeo's declaration will stand, according to Sec. of State Blinken. Otherwise, your post is your usual nonsense.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Reply
(01-26-2021, 02:20 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: There is some unconfirmed evidence that the Wuhan disease control center brought some virus samples from bats into the center to study, and some animals from there may have been sold at the animal market, or else just escaped through human carelessness. If the WHO is allowed to investigate all leads on this and other explanations, we might find out more. Or we might not. But evidence is clear that the virus was not "created in the Wuhan lab." I have seen enough scientific reports on that, that I don't have to rely on conspiracy theory.

Yes, the Chinese are committing genocide on the Wiegers. Pompeo's declaration will stand, according to Sec. of State Blinken. Otherwise, your post is your usual nonsense.
What is telling me about you and the strength of your position and the amount that you claim to know and what you don't really know?
Reply
(01-26-2021, 02:52 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: What is telling me about you and the strength of your position and the amount that you claim to know and what you don't really know?

At least he isn't basing his stuff on what he heard on Fox.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Reply
(01-26-2021, 08:06 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 02:52 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: What is telling me about you and the strength of your position and the amount that you claim to know and what you don't really know?

At least he isn't basing his stuff on what he heard on Fox.
Nope, he's basing his on what/how he feels because he's not much of a thinker or a listener like most Democratic supporters here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the social dynamics viewpoint to the Strauss-Howe generational theory is wrong Ldr 5 1,389 06-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Theory: cyclical generational hormone levels behind the four turnings and archetypes Ldr 2 1,399 03-16-2020, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Ldr
  The Fall of Cities of the Ancient World (42 Years) The Sacred Name of God 42 Letters Mark40 5 1,546 01-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generational cycle research Mikebert 19 11,287 02-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
Video Styxhexenhammer666 and his view of historical cycles. Kinser79 0 2,160 08-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Kinser79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)