Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Millennials big on this "I don't care" thing?
Like if they insult you or have a problem with you and you confront them with passion, they claim not to care what you do even though they were the ones who brought it up in the first place. It's like they somehow think it's gonna pacify me or make me feel better. Someone can go through lots of struggles due to society and they think saying that most people "don't care" makes it all the better, even though there's the same result.
(10-31-2016, 02:23 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 08:44 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Like if they insult you or have a problem with you and you confront them with passion, they claim not to care what you do even though they were the ones who brought it up in the first place. It's like they somehow think it's gonna pacify me or make me feel better. Someone can go through lots of struggles due to society and they think saying that most people "don't care" makes it all the better, even though there's the same result.

It is not just a millennial thing. Like i said to decadeologist who reminds me a lot like you i will say this to you. It sounds like you hang around a lot of assholes. Don't judge us millies from that group.

There is an old saying that if everyone around you seems like a jerk then you are probably the jerk. Kind of like how people who whine about how they "hate drama" seem to be the exact ones going around causing the drama.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(10-31-2016, 08:44 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Like if they insult you or have a problem with you and you confront them with passion, they claim not to care what you do even though they were the ones who brought it up in the first place. It's like they somehow think it's gonna pacify me or make me feel better. Someone can go through lots of struggles due to society and they think saying that most people "don't care" makes it all the better, even though there's the same result.

When they tell you that they don't care,  it's not you they're talking to - it's themselves.
(10-31-2016, 08:44 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Like if they [Millies] insult you or have a problem with you and you confront them with passion, they claim not to care what you do even though they were the ones who brought it up in the first place.

I don't think it's a Millie thing.  Let's go to a poker saying.  "If you can't spot the fish at the table you're playing at, YOU are the fish."  So, if the above is happening, why not leave that table and go elsewhere. IOW, being a sucker for whatever is an option, not a requirement.

Quote: It's like they somehow think it's gonna pacify me or make me feel better. Someone can go through lots of struggles due to society and they think saying that most people "don't care" makes it all the better, even though there's the same result.

I don't understand the above...
---Value Added Cool
(10-31-2016, 06:02 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 08:44 AM)disasterzone Wrote: Like if they [Millies] insult you or have a problem with you and you confront them with passion, they claim not to care what you do even though they were the ones who brought it up in the first place.

I don't think it's a Millie thing.  Let's go to a poker saying.  "If you can't spot the fish at the table you're playing at, YOU are the fish."  So, if the above is happening, why not leave that table and go elsewhere. IOW, being a sucker for whatever is an option, not a requirement.

Quote: It's like they somehow think it's gonna pacify me or make me feel better. Someone can go through lots of struggles due to society and they think saying that most people "don't care" makes it all the better, even though there's the same result.

I don't understand the above...

-- me neither. Wtf are fish doing @ a poker table?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-12-2016, 10:26 PM)Marypoza Wrote: -- me neither. Wtf are fish doing @ a poker table?

http://dictionary.pokerzone.com/Fish   Cool

Q. What do fish do at a poker table?
A. Give money to other players.
---Value Added Cool
(11-12-2016, 10:49 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:26 PM)Marypoza Wrote: -- me neither. Wtf are fish doing @ a poker table?

http://dictionary.pokerzone.com/Fish   Cool

Q. What do fish do at a poker table?
A. Give money to other players.

-- ah.. ok thanx
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
It seems to me that it is a symptom of being in a Mega-Unraveling.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare/Contrast of Millennials and GIs JasonBlack 9 1,885 10-15-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Are Millennials Cemented as Civics/Heroes Yet? Anthony '58 41 11,789 03-20-2022, 08:24 PM
Last Post: galaxy
  Do millennials have a closet fascination with masculinity? JasonBlack 6 1,890 03-19-2022, 08:09 AM
  Millennials blaming Boomers for everything going wrong Eric the Green 6 2,796 02-23-2022, 10:33 PM
  Millennials are the Scapegoat of everything going wrong. When will this stop? AspieMillennial 9 6,601 02-10-2022, 12:24 AM
  Are Safe Spaces for Religious Millennials Justified? AspieMillennial 39 16,323 10-18-2021, 01:35 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  A values consensus from Millennials? sbarrera 46 17,922 08-13-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Millennials when old Blazkovitz 55 31,085 07-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Last Post: nguyenivy
  Estimating who belongs in S&H's Millennials (not mainstream Millennials) Ghost 23 9,991 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  What made millennials trust technology? Bill the Piper 12 7,358 10-29-2019, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund