Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generations and Astrology
(05-17-2019, 04:25 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 02:24 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:37 PM)carecare7 Wrote: Wow,  people here are really rude and dismissive.  Don't believe in Astrology?  Then don't  read these posts.  Or read them and keep your negative comments to yourself.  I have not called anyone names or belittled anyone here.  Maybe you nay-sayers could be  a bit less busy trashing and bad-mouthing  new and other posters and instead  offer something constructive to say about the topic.  If you have no belief in or interest in the topic, then just move along;  why waste your time posting if you have no interest in it?

Taramarie and kinser are unusually rude and dismissive posters. They come and go and are not typical of this forum.

I lost respect for you after you condoned touching people inappropriately and condemned defending yourself against it. Why the hell should I treat you with respect after that? This is only towards you. No one else here.

-- aww Eric..... plz tell me you are NOT pimping Groper Uncle Joe this time round  Angry
Heart  Bernie/Tulsi 2020    Heart
(05-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:37 PM)carecare7 Wrote: Wow,  people here are really rude and dismissive.  Don't believe in Astrology?  Then don't  read these posts.  Or read them and keep your negative comments to yourself.  I have not called anyone names or belittled anyone here.  Maybe you nay-sayers could be  a bit less busy trashing and bad-mouthing  new and other posters and instead  offer something constructive to say about the topic.  If you have no belief in or interest in the topic, then just move along;  why waste your time posting if you have no interest in it?

Taramarie and kinser are unusually rude and dismissive posters. They come and go and are not typical of this forum.

I lost respect for you after you condoned touching people inappropriately and condemned defending yourself against it. Why the hell should I treat you with respect after that? This is only towards you. No one else here.

-- aww Eric..... plz tell me you are NOT pimping Groper Uncle Joe this time round  Angry
He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong. In my books, you respect a persons space, you respect the person's right to their body. It is not there for someone to touch in certain ways and IIRC he has said this is what is also wrong with society where violence is allowed yet that type of touching which is basically molestation is condemned. The violence as he calls it is called self defence when someone who is touching your privates, keeps doing it when you say stop. I basically lost my respect for Eric after that as my partner and myself were both molested and raped and in his books, it would be wrong to defend myself. Then he has the gaul to call me rude when he defends horrendous things. He disgusts me.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-17-2019, 11:02 PM)taramarie Wrote:

He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong. In my books, you respect a persons space, you respect the person's right to their body. It is not there for someone to touch in certain ways and IIRC he has said this is what is also wrong with society where violence is allowed yet that type of touching which is basically molestation is condemned. The violence as he calls it is called self defence when someone who is touching your privates, keeps doing it when you say stop. I basically lost my respect for Eric after that as my partner and myself were both molested and raped and in his books, it would be wrong to defend myself. Then he has the gaul to call me rude when he defends horrendous things. He disgusts me.

-- calm down Tara l agree with you
Heart  Bernie/Tulsi 2020    Heart
I will vote for Biden if he is nominated. Trump is an abomination and has no business being president. But if I vote in the primaries, I will vote for Bernie. I don't care about Biden touching people though.

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-18-2019, 11:51 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I will vote for Biden if he is nominated. Trump is an abomination and has no business being president. But if I vote in the primaries, I will vote for Bernie. I don't care about Biden touching people though.

and I repeat, I do not respect people who are pro molestation and against self defence against such touches. Hence why you get no respect from me. I am not this way towards other people and in fact I go light on you compared to kinser who is not so nice towards many many people here. Including you. At least I have a very valid reason why I disrespect you.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong.

In that time, many progressives actually even thought that pedosexuals were just a poor oppressed minority. They never really apologized for it. And Eric is the biggest proof some of them are still around.

(I am not endorsing conservatives or other rightists by this. If they are so great, why didn't they manage to stop some crazy hippies?)
(05-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 02:24 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Taramarie and kinser are unusually rude and dismissive posters. They come and go and are not typical of this forum.

He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong.

In that time, many progressives actually even thought that pedosexuals were just a poor oppressed minority. They never really apologized for it. And Eric is the biggest proof some of them are still around.

(I am not endorsing conservatives or other rightists by this. If they are so great, why didn't they manage to stop some crazy hippies?)
What?!?!
How disgusting!!!! 
Note...this is part of the reason why I have cptsd…..I was molested as a child for months to the point of injury which is when my mother noticed it. So understandably you can see how enraging this is to learn this.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Hintergrund Wrote: In that time, many progressives actually even thought that pedosexuals were just a poor oppressed minority. They never really apologized for it. And Eric is the biggest proof some of them are still around.

There is no such proof about me, and hippies were not pedosexuals; this stuff above is only ignorant rantings by a troll. Don't feed it.

Generations are described well by the outer 3 planets, which form a 1-2-3 rhythm in their orbits. Uranus' 84 year rhythm equates to the modern saeculum, since Uranus' discovery signaled the modern age in 1781. In that year the USA won its independence, the industrial revolution took off in Britain, the French Revolution began to unfold, Kant wrote the first book of modern philosophy, and discoveries of invisible light and electricity and a radioactive metal named after it; all coincided with the discovery of the first invisible planet. Neptune's 165-year orbit maps out the double rhythm, which Chas named Apollonian and Dionysian. Their sign positions and aspects describe the generations and sub-generations, along with Pluto's. The dwarf dual planet makes its first return to its place in America's horoscope in just 3 years from now, bringing back the revolution over the following 6 years. Uranus' third return since then will cap the 4T in 2027.

Neptune is even more descriptive of generations, and also the current zeitgeist, than is Pluto. The dominant generations as dated by Strauss and Howe in modern times, including the Gilded if they are assumed to be in-part civics, begin being born within a year or two of Neptune's entry into a cardinal sign. The Boomers began to be born, by S&H dating, in 1943 when Neptune entered Libra. This was the flower child generation that extended from the late war babies to the start of the so-called Jonesers, who are more conservative, in 1957. Boomers are idealistic, artistic, musical and sociable, and opened up boundaries in relationships. Yes, they are also narcissists, but Pluto in Leo also indicates leadership skills that the later generations lack.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-18-2019, 09:08 AM)Marypoza Wrote: -- calm down Tara l agree with you

Don't agree with the troll, please.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
This is super interesting what Eric has stated regarding them not being pedosexual. Bloody hope they weren't as that is disgusting. If he can provide some proof about it, id be interested. There is slight interest in what Chas stated. He had said he believes New Zealand is going through an Apollonian period like America did during the GI youth, unlike the Dionysian period America is going through now. He stated he believes we are more culturally ignorant of minorities and far more stable culturally and politically unlike America as part of the reason why he believes we are in the opposite rhythm.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-19-2019, 04:04 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:

She does though and many here saw your comments and you cannot deny you said them. You call me troll. I am just stating facts of what you had said. Many here saw your posts. You can bury head in sand though if you wish. You are marvellously talented at it.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-19-2019, 04:10 AM)taramarie Wrote:

She does though and many here saw your comments and you cannot deny you said them. You call me troll. I am just stating facts of what you had said. Many here saw your posts. You can bury head in sand though if you wish. You are marvellously talented at it.

It's more probable that some old nazi will admit that the Holocaust did happen than Eric admitting he is fundamentally wrong about something.

Typical Boomer narcissist. Never admits he screwed up.

And about pedosexuals: Yes, this started with the Beatniks. Allen Ginsberg is an infamous pedosexual, and he was celebrated by them. We'd better exclude him and all of his idiot fans from good society.
(05-19-2019, 02:16 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:

It's more probable that some old nazi will admit that the Holocaust did happen than Eric admitting he is fundamentally wrong about something.

And about pedosexuals: Yes, this started with the Beatniks. Allen Ginsberg is an infamous pedosexual, and he was celebrated by them. We'd better exclude him and all of his idiot fans from good society.
Actually I think he is that deluded he does not realize he is wrong. He genuinely thinks he is right. His way or the highway as my boomer mother says and anyone who calls him out on terrible ideas is a troll. If he is so "awakened" he should know better than this.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

don't believe the troll, hintergrund. I and no hippies I ever knew or knew about were pedosexuals. None of us know anything about Allen Ginsberg as a pedophile. He wrote poetry and led rituals at love-ins. If I am wrong, I admit it. Taramarie only tells lies and never admits any of them. I guess it's time to talk to Rags about splitting this thread or deleting it if he can't split it. This is totally ridiculous bullshit.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-19-2019, 05:40 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

don't believe the troll, hintergrund. I and no hippies I ever knew or knew about were pedosexuals. None of us know anything about Allen Ginsberg as a pedophile. He wrote poetry and led rituals at love-ins. If I am wrong, I admit it. Taramarie only tells lies and never admits any of them. I guess it's time to talk to Rags about splitting this thread or deleting it if he can't split it. This is totally ridiculous bullshit.
Unfortunately im not lying. Several here were present when he was promoting feeling people up and condemning kinsers boyfriend for defending himself when someone was feeling him up. All because he punched the person. This is after telling the person to not do that, but he continued. Still after learning that Eric defended the person and condemned the puncher.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

I do not call out people on this sort of thing lightly given I was attacked this way as a child. He can say I made it up, but it does not make it true. What I read from him a few years ago I lost all respect for him that day. I actually asked the secret fb group which he ended up part of if he could join there because I felt sorry for him being attacked here. Till I saw those comments from him. He said it was wrong to punch and touches the pursuer was giving was better than punching. He ended up saying it was what was wrong with society. Where punching in defence is celebrated and touching the way the pursuer did was condemned.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

I will give him a pass and say the old fella has forgotten about this conversation as it was a few years ago.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Wow, that devolved quickly and got waaaay off topic. Can't people have a civil conversation about astrology and the generations without attacking one another? Debate the issue, not the person? Anyone?

Carecare7~"I practice the religion of kindness."~The Dalai Lama 
Pick my brain:  http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?carecare7
INFJ~Advocate (rarest type)

(05-19-2019, 06:43 PM)carecare7 Wrote: Wow,  that devolved quickly and got waaaay off topic.  Can't people have a  civil conversation about astrology and the  generations without attacking one another?  Debate the issue, not the person?  Anyone?

Im sorry I cannot debate a topic with him as he supports touching inappropriately and condemns self defence. Anyone who supports that disgusts me. But rags can split the thread if he wishes to.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-19-2019, 06:43 PM)carecare7 Wrote: Wow,  that devolved quickly and got waaaay off topic.  Can't people have a  civil conversation about astrology and the  generations without attacking one another?  Debate the issue, not the person?  Anyone?

Thumbs way up. Wouldn't that be nice? It would be nice to have the T4T forum back again.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) Eric the Green 237 84,066 11-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 3,803 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 1,447 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green