Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generations and Astrology
(05-19-2019, 04:10 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 04:04 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 09:08 AM)Marypoza Wrote: -- calm down Tara l agree with you

Don't agree with the troll, please.

She does though and many here saw your comments and you cannot deny you said them. You call me troll. I am just stating facts of what you had said. Many here saw your posts. You can bury head in sand though if you wish. You are marvellously talented at it.

It's more probable that some old nazi will admit that the Holocaust did happen than Eric admitting he is fundamentally wrong about something.

Typical Boomer narcissist. Never admits he screwed up.

And about pedosexuals: Yes, this started with the Beatniks. Allen Ginsberg is an infamous pedosexual, and he was celebrated by them. We'd better exclude him and all of his idiot fans from good society.
(05-19-2019, 02:16 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 04:10 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 04:04 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 09:08 AM)Marypoza Wrote: -- calm down Tara l agree with you

Don't agree with the troll, please.

She does though and many here saw your comments and you cannot deny you said them. You call me troll. I am just stating facts of what you had said. Many here saw your posts. You can bury head in sand though if you wish. You are marvellously talented at it.

It's more probable that some old nazi will admit that the Holocaust did happen than Eric admitting he is fundamentally wrong about something.

Typical Boomer narcissist. Never admits he screwed up.

And about pedosexuals: Yes, this started with the Beatniks. Allen Ginsberg is an infamous pedosexual, and he was celebrated by them. We'd better exclude him and all of his idiot fans from good society.

don't believe the troll, hintergrund. I and no hippies I ever knew or knew about were pedosexuals. None of us know anything about Allen Ginsberg as a pedophile. He wrote poetry and led rituals at love-ins. If I am wrong, I admit it. Taramarie only tells lies and never admits any of them. I guess it's time to talk to Rags about splitting this thread or deleting it if he can't split it. This is totally ridiculous bullshit.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Wow, that devolved quickly and got waaaay off topic. Can't people have a civil conversation about astrology and the generations without attacking one another? Debate the issue, not the person? Anyone?

Carecare7~"I practice the religion of kindness."~The Dalai Lama 
Pick my brain:  http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?carecare7
INFJ~Advocate (rarest type)

(05-19-2019, 06:43 PM)carecare7 Wrote: Wow,  that devolved quickly and got waaaay off topic.  Can't people have a  civil conversation about astrology and the  generations without attacking one another?  Debate the issue, not the person?  Anyone?

Thumbs way up. Wouldn't that be nice? It would be nice to have the T4T forum back again.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 11:02 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 04:25 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 02:24 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Taramarie and kinser are unusually rude and dismissive posters. They come and go and are not typical of this forum.

I lost respect for you after you condoned touching people inappropriately and condemned defending yourself against it. Why the hell should I treat you with respect after that? This is only towards you. No one else here.

-- aww Eric..... plz tell me you are NOT pimping Groper Uncle Joe this time round  Angry
He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong.

In that time, many progressives actually even thought that pedosexuals were just a poor oppressed minority. They never really apologized for it. And Eric is the biggest proof some of them are still around.

(I am not endorsing conservatives or other rightists by this. If they are so great, why didn't they manage to stop some crazy hippies?)

Pedosexuals?  You mean child rapists.  No they aren't an oppressed minority, they are predators that must be removed from society for the sake of society.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(05-20-2019, 10:13 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 07:56 PM)Hintergrund Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 11:02 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 04:25 PM)taramarie Wrote: I lost respect for you after you condoned touching people inappropriately and condemned defending yourself against it. Why the hell should I treat you with respect after that? This is only towards you. No one else here.

-- aww Eric..... plz tell me you are NOT pimping Groper Uncle Joe this time round  Angry
He is stuck in the 60s where apparently it was more appropriate to touch people in certain ways and yet thinks that defending yourself against it is wrong.

In that time, many progressives actually even thought that pedosexuals were just a poor oppressed minority. They never really apologized for it. And Eric is the biggest proof some of them are still around.

(I am not endorsing conservatives or other rightists by this. If they are so great, why didn't they manage to stop some crazy hippies?)

Pedosexuals?  You mean child rapists.  No they aren't an oppressed minority, they are predators that must be removed from society for the sake of society.

I haven't really a problem with your statement. To hell with 'em. Even and especially if they're famous.

(Sorry for the late answer.)
(05-15-2019, 06:52 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: No replies, except from the lousy posters who are not interested. That's OK; thanks carecare for posting your views on the planets and generations.

My views in my book published the same time as The Fourth Turning are here:
http://philosopherswheel.com/generations.htm

The fact of the correlation between the planet cycles and generations/fourth turning is undeniable. Those who deny it are also denying S&H.

Hmmm.... OK, Rags is in a charitable mood tonight from some nice sour diesel. Here you go, a whole website chock full of woo-woo. Cool 

https://www.ecosophia.net/
---Value Added Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,117 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) Eric the Green 240 203,929 10-19-2020, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Marypoza
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,282 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,253 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green