Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Homeland generation trending on Twitter?
#1
I was actually surprised by how many hits I got-

https://twitter.com/search?q=homelandgeneration
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice for the younger generation JasonBlack 2 2,189 03-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  My estimates on who belongs in the Homeland Generation Ghost 4 4,636 02-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Why I Call Them the "Activist Generation" Anthony '58 0 1,631 12-16-2021, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
Heart I'm a member of the Homeland Generation (2005). Ask me anything. Camz 48 43,422 10-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Millennial/Homeland Cusp RELFantastic 1 3,153 08-24-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The Activist Generation? Anthony '58 5 6,419 06-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? Dan '82 27 40,241 05-31-2020, 10:34 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Snapshot of the Homeland generation today sbarrera 22 23,340 07-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  "I am 18. I belong to the massacre generation." gabrielle 1 3,944 11-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: David Horn
Video Styx on Generation Zed. Kinser79 2 4,655 08-31-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Kinser79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)