Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Apologize to My Fellow Americans
Former CIA Director Brennan: “With every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist”

Quote:HECK: I now pose it to you, sir. Not for my sake, but for America’s sake. As someone who has devoted your entire life to public service, in your own words, please tell my constituents, my neighbors, why they should care. Not just here in Washington, D.C., but in Washington state, and Texas, and Connecticut and points in between. Why should they care? Why do you care, sir?

BRENNAN: Because for the last 241 years, this nation and its citizens have cherished the freedom and liberty that this country was founded upon. Many, many Americans — brave Americans over the years — have lost their lives to be able to protect that freedom and liberty. They’ve lost their lives also to protect the freedom and liberties of other countries and other peoples around the world. Our ability to choose our elected leaders as we see fit is, I believe, an inalienable right that we must protect with all of our resources and all of our authority and power. And the fact that the Russians tried to influence that election so that the will of the American people was not going to be realized by that election, I find outrageous and something that we need to, with every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist. And to try to act to prevent further instances of that. And so, therefore, I believe that this is something that’s critically important to every American. Certainly it’s very important to me, for my children and grandchildren, to make sure that never again will a foreign country try to influence and interfere in the foundation stone of this country, which is electing our democratic leaders.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(05-23-2017, 03:52 PM)Odin Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 03:49 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: This is classic Alt Right. Facts, who needs them? Facts are a lib conspiracy, I heard it on Fox News:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/fo...ich-story/

'Fox News on Tuesday removed from its site an inaccurate story that peddled a conspiracy theory about the murder of Democratic National Committee Staffer Seth Rich. The story had remained online for almost a week after CNN pointed out basic problems with its assertions.'

It's too late, easily manipulated fools like Galen have already been taken in by this blatant propaganda, nothing, not even pleas from Rich's own family, is going to stop it.

I have said repeatedly that I do not know what is going on but I am seeing people show interest in this case who really shouldn't.  Unless they knew this guy there is no reason that Assange or Kim Dotcom should show any interest in a botched robbery.  Why would a crisis management public relations flack from the DNC be representing the family?
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
Kim Dotcom is a dipshit looking for attention, and you are still parroting Trumper propaganda, I see. Rolleyes
Boy, he looks a lot like Alex Jones. Is he just as crazy?
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(05-24-2017, 03:08 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Boy, he looks a lot like Alex Jones. Is he just as crazy?

He's a techie who made his money through hosting illegal file-sharing and hates the US because of criminal charges on his ass.
(05-24-2017, 06:41 AM)Odin Wrote: Kim Dotcom is a dipshit looking for attention, and you are still parroting Trumper propaganda, I see. Rolleyes

Actually it is far more likely that he wants to do something about his current legal problems with the US government.  It probably might help him if the current administration felt beholden to Kim Dotcom.  This would not be a viable strategy unless he had something useful to give the current administration.

That still doesn't cover the reward Assange is offering.  Unless he was a source I can't see him being concerned with any random robbery.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
Assange is a tool trying to distract from the fact that the source of the DNC leaks was "Fancy Bear", the Russian hacker linked to Russian intellegence services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans Remain Eligible for Targeted Killing, White House Clarifies nebraska 0 598 01-17-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Rep. Justin Amash loses fights to limit government spying on Americans nebraska 0 376 01-12-2018, 10:39 PM
  Report: Americans view Trump White House as the most corrupt government institution nebraska 0 538 01-11-2018, 08:39 AM
  Americans pessimistic about Trump, country: AP-NORC Poll nebraska 0 482 01-05-2018, 08:56 AM
  Americans Remain Eligible for Targeted Killing, White House Clarifies nebraska 0 471 12-27-2017, 04:01 AM
  Americans and business being driven away by taxes, regulations nebraska 0 464 12-25-2017, 09:07 PM
  Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war taramarie 25 9,041 10-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Americans Aren't Buying Donald Trump's Immigration Rhetoric, Polls Show naf140230 7 3,736 09-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Millions of Ordinary Americans Support Trump. Here's Why. taramarie 71 21,746 07-30-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: MillsT_98