Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Bad Apples" of each generation
Things are getting ugly. Donald Trump is not helping things calm down.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(11-04-2018, 01:25 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Things are getting ugly. Donald Trump is not helping things calm down.

But we had been a very stressful society long before Trump hit the White House. It began really around the mid-1980s when the speeded up pace of life really kicked in.
(11-04-2018, 04:09 PM)beechnut79 Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 01:25 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Things are getting ugly. Donald Trump is not helping things calm down.

But we had been a very stressful society long before Trump hit the White House. It began really around the mid-1980s when the speeded up pace of life really kicked in.

Alvin Toffler called it Future Shock. Even benign change can be troublesome because it requires adjustments.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

More bad apples:

Gen Xers that are bad apples
Oystein "Euronymous" Aarseth (b. 1968) - Arsonist, psychopath, communist
Robert "Darken" Fudali (b. 1969) - frontman of controversial Polish black metal group Graveland
Karla Homolka (b. 1970) - Notorious female serial killer
Orlando Anderson (b. 1974) - Crip
Georgios Germenis (b. 1978) - vocalist and bassist of controversial Greek black metal group Naer Mataron, member of the Golden Dawn party
El Chino Antrax (b. 1980) - Notorious Mexican drug lord
Lindsay Shookus (b. 1980) - SNL producer that cheated on her husband and abandoned her daughter.

Millennials that are bad apples
Ludovic "Famine" Van Alst (b. 1982) - frontman of NSBM group Peste Noire
Alexei Levkin (b. 1984) - frontman of NSBM group M8l8th, convicted of three murders
Nikko Jenkins (b. 1986) - Murderer from Nebraska
Tamerlan Tsarnaev (b. 1986) - Boston Marathon bomber
Martin Sellner (b. 1989) - Austrian white nationalist, founder of the Identitarian Movement of Austria
Faith Goldy (b. 1989) - Notorious Canadian white nationalist
Blair Cottrell (b. 1989) - Australian neo-Nazi leader
Ian David Long (b. 1990) - the Thousand Oaks shooter (the mass shooting that took place last night) that killed 12 people and himself.
Eli Mosley/Elliott Kline (b. 1991) - Former Identity Evropa leader, lied about military service, called Philadelphia "the city of faggotry love"
Josh Mascharka (b. 1993) - Antifa leader
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (b. 1993) - Boston Marathon bomber
Tom Dupre (b. 1994 or 1995) - Generation Identity leader

Date of birth unknown (but probably Millennials): 
Tara McCarthy - British neo-Nazi
Marcus "The Golden One" Follin - Swedish neo-Nazi

Zeds that are bad apples
Veronica Bouchard/Evalion (b. 1997) - Nazi YouTuber
Shelby Shoup (b. 1998?) - SJW that threw milk at a conservative student on campus.
Kyle Anger (b. 1999) - one of the assailants behind Kenneth White's murder in 2017
Jo Ann Butler (b. 2001) - SJW that attacked her peer that happened to be a Trump supporter
(11-11-2018, 11:59 AM)Ghost Wrote: More bad apples:
Good list, but I have questions....

Quote:Gen Xers that are bad apples
Robert "Darken" Fudali (b. 1969) - frontman of controversial Polish black metal group Graveland

What evil did he commit?

Quote:Karla Homolka (b. 1970) - Notorious female serial killer
Georgios Germenis (b. 1978) - vocalist and bassist of controversial Greek black metal group Naer Mataron, member of the Golden Dawn party
Lindsay Shookus (b. 1980) - SNL producer that cheated on her husband and abandoned her daughter.

Alexei Levkin (b. 1984) - frontman of NSBM group M8l8th, convicted of three murders
Martin Sellner (b. 1989) - Austrian white nationalist, founder of the Identitarian Movement of Austria
Ian David Long (b. 1990) - the Thousand Oaks shooter (the mass shooting that took place last night) that killed 12 people and himself.
Eli Mosley/Elliott Kline (b. 1991) - Former Identity Evropa leader, lied about military service, called Philadelphia "the city of faggotry love"

What has he done that is bad?

Quote:Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (b. 1993) - Boston Marathon bomber

Zeds that are bad apples

These are also Millennials. The Pew dating is wrong.

Quote:Veronica Bouchard/Evalion (b. 1997) - Nazi YouTuber
Shelby Shoup (b. 1998?) - SJW that threw milk at a conservative student on campus.

Seems more like a prank than an evil deed

Quote:Kyle Anger (b. 1999) - one of the assailants behind Kenneth White's murder in 2017
Jo Ann Butler (b. 2001) - SJW that attacked her peer that happened to be a Trump supporter
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

I blame Reagan and those of his mindset. The Trump crowd is basically the same as the Reagan crowd.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2018, 02:17 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:

I blame Reagan and those of his mindset. The Trump crowd is basically the same as the Reagan crowd.

But that crowd has gotten worse over time.

Whyis Ché on this list? & Booker the Big Pharma Hooker "not allowed"? :rofl: why is he "not allowed"?
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-12-2018, 06:07 PM)Marypoza Wrote: Whyis Ché on this list? & Booker the Big Pharma Hooker "not allowed"? :rofl: why is he "not allowrd"?

Cory Booker? He is not a bad apple, just because he made a few decisions (for good reasons actually, I think, which he backtracked on, I believe) that we don't agree with. If he's a bad apple, then so are half the other Democrats in office, and I don't buy that. But I too wonder a bit about Che. He was something of a cutthroat revolutionary; not always a pleasant kind of person Smile

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2018, 08:37 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 06:07 PM)Marypoza Wrote: Whyis Ché on this list? & Booker the Big Pharma Hooker "not allowed"? :rofl: why is he "not allowrd"?

Cory Booker? He is not a bad apple, just because he made a few decisions (for good reasons actually, I think, which he backtracked on, I believe) that we don't agree with. If he's a bad apple, then so are half the other Democrats in office, and I don't buy that. But I too wonder a bit about Che. He was something of a cutthroat revolutionary; not always a pleasant kind of person Smile

Well, he's what I'd call a wormy apple! Wormy apples is a term to use for apples which have some sort of infestation tied to them. They can become good apples when cleaned of worms in time. If the worms stay too long, then those kine of apples become bad.The question is is Cory Booker still infested with Big Pharma worms? So, ya better check on Cory Booker.
---Value Added Cool

--  what good reason is there 2 vote against expanding Medicare, or price capping drugs, or letting ppl get their drugs from Canada?  Oh yeah, his Big Pharma pimps wouldn't like that. I like Rags term of  a wormy apple & you know those Big Pharma worms arin't going away
(11-12-2018, 09:00 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

Well, he's what I'd call a wormy apple! Wormy apples is a term to use for apples which have some sort of infestation tied to them. They can become good apples when cleaned of worms in time. If the worms stay too long, then those kine of apples become bad.The question is is Cory Booker still infested with Big Pharma worms? So, ya better check on Cory Booker.

Might not be the one to vote for. He's a moderate-liberal who only scores 6-7. But a bad apple in the sense here means a really misformed person who is damaged goods and inflicts damage on others. Brower pointed out that political figures might not necessarily fit because it's a matter of opinion. We might not agree with Booker all the time, but most politicians are worse. So, should we include most politicians as bad apples? Maybe, but, maybe not.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2018, 11:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Might not be the one to vote for. He's a moderate-liberal who only scores 6-7. But a bad apple in the sense here means a really misformed person who is damaged goods and inflicts damage on others. Brower pointed out that political figures might not necessarily fit because it's a matter of opinion. We might not agree with Booker all the time, but most politicians are worse. So, should we include most politicians as bad apples? Maybe, but, maybe not.

-- should we include the Donald?  (Uh-hunh l thought so)
(11-12-2018, 11:16 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 11:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

-- should we include the Donald?  (Uh-hunh l thought so)

Wrt, The Donald.  Well, I have algorithm, a spoil apple spoils the bunch. So, that most likely again means lots of worms which do spoil the bunch. That means one should select politicians such that the total number worms is minimal. With those you can do a second worm check to make sure you can have your apples and health too.
---Value Added Cool
It's a good question about the Donald.

I imagine most of us have some worms in our apple. It's a question of how many, I guess.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2018, 02:15 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 11:59 AM)Ghost Wrote: More bad apples:
Good list, but I have questions....

Quote:Gen Xers that are bad apples

What evil did he commit?

Quote:Karla Homolka (b. 1970) - Notorious female serial killer

What has he done that is bad?

Quote:Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (b. 1993) - Boston Marathon bomber

Zeds that are bad apples

These are also Millennials. The Pew dating is wrong.

Quote:Veronica Bouchard/Evalion (b. 1997) - Nazi YouTuber

Seems more like a prank than an evil deed

Quote:Kyle Anger (b. 1999) - one of the assailants behind Kenneth White's murder in 2017

Oystein Aarseth (b. 1968): Aarseth made a necklace out of his friend's bones and took pictures of his body. He also participated in the burning of the Holmenkollen church.
Rob Fudali (b. 1969): Graveland is a very controversial band and Fudali/Darken has neo-Nazi views.
Fudali could be bad. I know very little about obscure foreign bands, but he sounds bad. I was asking about him, not Aarseth.

Some Eastern European regimes seem to be going in the wrong direction now.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-17-2018, 04:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Fudali could be bad. I know very little about obscure foreign bands, but he sounds bad. I was asking about him, not Aarseth.

Some Eastern European regimes seem to be going in the wrong direction now.

Here's more information about the guy:

*Fudali founded The Temple of Fullmoon (an NSBM "society" in Poland) sometime in the mid 90's. Apparently, I heard that the group was violent:

[Image: tumblr_no04em8ApK1sksatho4_1280.jpg]

*Here is a photo of Fudali with the members of the controversial group Honor in 1999. Fudali is the one in the left wearing a helmet and carrying a sword:

[Image: 1790eff51a8d9c93b5c69cd789a9a2c5.jpg]
Yet another bad apple has fallen from the tree:

Daniel "6IX9INE" Hernandez (b. 1996)

[Image: tekashi69-arrested-by-feds-racketeering-...40x538.jpg]

He was involved in sexual misconduct and is now facing 32 years to life for federal criminal charges that include firearm charges and gang-involved racketeering.
(11-21-2018, 01:50 PM)Ghost Wrote: Lindsey Smith (age unknown, but she is probably a Millennial): Notorious #Resister and both an anti-white and anti-male bigot

[Image: N5k1uQx3.jpg]

What has this person done, specifically?  I couldn't find anything about her on a quick google search, for all that she's "notorious."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A revised list of the "bad apples" of every generation Ghost 16 6,201 01-15-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Name people who were anomalies for their generation disasterzone 69 48,335 01-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  My Specific Presidential Generation Range (s) Theory Cocoa_Puff 10 4,848 09-01-2022, 05:20 AM
  The Lost Generation: Not Gone Yet! Anthony '58 3 1,124 08-31-2022, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  What do you think are the major pros/cons of each current generation? JasonBlack 51 11,216 06-14-2022, 11:47 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  What If Everyone Born from 1967 to 1991 is Generation X? Victorian Jim Dandy 10 3,278 05-27-2022, 03:24 PM
  Most Useless Famous People of Each Generation JasonBlack 13 3,265 03-06-2022, 02:40 PM
  Entertainers by Generation GeekyCynic 4 1,476 02-20-2022, 01:07 AM
  Anti-generation-ers jleagans 3 2,597 12-16-2020, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Cocoa_Puff
  Each Generation's Name (since Revolutionary Saeculum) Ranked Camz 33 15,342 05-29-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz