Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump will live on in the new Reactive Generation
(11-11-2016, 09:45 AM)noway2 Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:21 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Just because Donald Trump will be soundly defeated on November 8 (and he will be, as his campaign is in collapse while it is well behind) does not mean that the people receptive to his cynical, hateful appeal won't be ready for the next vicious demagogue who rails at people that they consider to be of the 'wrong' skin color, ethnicity, or religion.
Serious question: so, what happens now that Trump won?
He wants to make America great again, and that's what the poor dumb white working stiffs in the towns and on the farms of America voted for, and what not enough urban ethnic groups and women voted against. So the battle and conflict between races and genders is back on. That was a major theme of the 2T and 3T, and it's a major element of the 4T crisis. That would figure anyway. So the battle of the sexes, races and religions continues and heightens. We are not past it, as some here had hoped. The social justice warriors will come out in full force, the demand for political correctness will intensify beyond any previous decibel levels. And the racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia of the old America will heighten too. And one side must win before this 4T is over. I don't know which side will win now. I suspect what will happen is permanent separation.

Quote:Fly over America has spoken in large numbers and part of that message is anti immigrant, which strikes me as a very much classic fourth turning phenomenon (I remember reading in the book that immigration decreases because the environment becomes unwelcoming to them).   If we've entered the regeneracy phase, what does this portend for the face of the nation?  The Democrats, who made it clear that they don't care about white America because they had enough power with all the other "minority" groups suffered a resounding defeat and the next midterm election is not likely to be friendly to them either.

The demographic changes will continue, because the millennial and homeland generations are much more diverse. The old white America will keep pushing to make America great again (meaning more white, less tolerant, more violent, more oppressive). Those who protest-- the whites will knock the crap out of them like in the good old days, and they'll have to take them out on a stretcher. Trump has outlined just what he wants to do. Suppress the press, jail and beat up and kill protesters and jail journalists.

But the country is too diverse racially and too many women have become too powerful and too many gays have come out of the closet, for this oppression to work as well as the white bigots want it too. The civil rights movement is back in full force, and we have decided to go back to the battle rather than move on. And this time Sheriff Clark and not Ike or JFK is in charge of our nation. How many black churches will be burned, is the kind of question we'll be asking. How many black young people will be shot down? How many insane people will feel free to get a gun and blow innocent people away on the street now? It's open season. It's what the people voted for. America is a sick society, and we threw away the cure. Things could not be worse, and the people could not have made a worse decision at the worst time. Shame on Amerikkka! Shame on white Americans in flyover country. They demonstrated just how stupid they really are. And they could not have made it plainer. They may be a bare majority now, in the states that count. But it was a narrow margin, and they may lose later on. And they will get absolutely NOTHING from Trump and their stupid votes. Their jobs will not return; their lives will continue to be horrible. Free trade will not go away, Silicon Valley and automation will not go away, and blacks and hispanics will not go away. And the hurricanes and tornadoes that they voted for will blow them away. And corporate power will expand, and corruption and economic collapse will accelerate.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump will live on in the new Reactive Generation - by Eric the Green - 11-11-2016, 01:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice for the younger generation JasonBlack 2 1,082 03-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  My estimates on who belongs in the Homeland Generation Ghost 4 3,095 02-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Why I Call Them the "Activist Generation" Anthony '58 0 959 12-16-2021, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
Heart I'm a member of the Homeland Generation (2005). Ask me anything. Camz 48 29,870 10-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Homeland generation trending on Twitter? sbarrera 0 1,293 07-29-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: sbarrera
  The Activist Generation? Anthony '58 5 4,472 06-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? Dan '82 27 32,501 05-31-2020, 10:34 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Snapshot of the Homeland generation today sbarrera 22 16,299 07-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  "I am 18. I belong to the massacre generation." gabrielle 1 2,851 11-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: David Horn
Video Styx on Generation Zed. Kinser79 2 3,545 08-31-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Kinser79