Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
Classic X is right in that the Democratic Party doe represent a lot of members of the PMV who do in fact use idpol to advance themselves and to control poorer minorities. Not all but some, same as with the Christian idpol in the GOP.
Responding to this even though I'm not Eric.

(02-24-2021, 11:28 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:23 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: If the Democratic Party is against white people like you, who are concerned about a Party that is "anti-white," and "anti-male," then as a white male I am a proud member.

What happens to you, if the anti-white male hate groups don't care about or don't understand the differences between us? You can be proud of not being a white male like me but you could end up being killed or stripped of your rights and protections just for being a white male too. I mean, we've seen angry minorities and emboldened minorities target and attack white people just for being white. I think you're stupid but whatever, it's your life that is at higher risk not mine.

You are seriously paranoid if you believe that the largest, weightiest, and most well armed faction in the country needs to cower in the corner.  FWIW, I own no firearms and don't even carry a small pocket knife, but I'm more than comfortable moving around -- even in central cities.  Buck-up.  No one's after you just because of who you are.  Now, if you stole their lawnmower, that might make a difference.  Big Grin
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(02-24-2021, 06:09 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 04:42 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Lets pretend the nasty racism of old directly associated with the Democratic party was reversed and imposed on white people by the Democratic party of today, what would you do about it? I know what I would do about it but what would you do about it? Would you place your social benefits at risk and switch parties or ignore it and continue voting Democratic? You don't see what we see or hear what we hear or use your logic or common sense to read in between the lines and connect the dots either.

Are you arguing about an alternative reality that's the photo-opposite of actual reality?  If history was white slavery and a black-imposed Jim Crow, then we should all be out in the streets for White Lives Matter... but, of course, that's not the way it was or is.

Classic Wrote:What percentage of the Democratic party is white today? What percentage of New York or LA is white today? I think its pretty obvious that the Democratic party is anti-white and anti-male and anti-American these days. I will also say that the Democratic party is becoming more anti-American worker too these days. The American MLK believers (the minorities who believe in the American way) have already begun switching sides and joining forces with the American (Republican) side. Dude, we are on the cusp of a nation splitting and another Civil War being fought with the Democratic party.

Oh poor you.  Please boo-hoo quietly in the corner, while the rest of us get on with life in our multi-colored world. Note: it's hard to be a victim when you are in the demographic with all the benefits.  I guess you're just pissed that you can't lord it over women and people of "lesser" origin anymore.
I don't want to lord over them. I think that's been made very clear to you guys by conservatives over the years. I don't want the Democratic party to continue lording over them and making decisions for them/on their behalf that continue to make matters worse for them either. But the job is theirs these days and they've been making it very clear that they're willing to do just anything to ensure they keep it. You don't see that's what's going on for some reason or another. You don't see the stupidity associated with adding more issues and problems to a system of ongoing issues and problems either. Where's the logic in doing that? Where's the logic in hampering, criticizing and attacking law enforcement officials? Where's the logic in leaving gaping holes for illegal aliens to enter or as they please or reestablishing catch and release during a pandemic coupled with an economic slow down or anytime for that matter? Where's the logic in denying that it's stupid? The growing issues related to the Democratic party are going to be addressed one way or another (either legally or illegally and violently). Do you care about that or is that part of the plan? So, how much educating of Democrats about truths pertaining to their own mortality and personal well being and whatever else is valuable to them do you think it will take to instill logic, common sense and understanding in the minds of the Democrats these days?
(02-24-2021, 01:53 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 06:09 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 04:42 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Lets pretend the nasty racism of old directly associated with the Democratic party was reversed and imposed on white people by the Democratic party of today, what would you do about it? I know what I would do about it but what would you do about it? Would you place your social benefits at risk and switch parties or ignore it and continue voting Democratic? You don't see what we see or hear what we hear or use your logic or common sense to read in between the lines and connect the dots either.

Are you arguing about an alternative reality that's the photo-opposite of actual reality?  If history was white slavery and a black-imposed Jim Crow, then we should all be out in the streets for White Lives Matter... but, of course, that's not the way it was or is.

Classic Wrote:What percentage of the Democratic party is white today? What percentage of New York or LA is white today? I think its pretty obvious that the Democratic party is anti-white and anti-male and anti-American these days. I will also say that the Democratic party is becoming more anti-American worker too these days. The American MLK believers (the minorities who believe in the American way) have already begun switching sides and joining forces with the American (Republican) side. Dude, we are on the cusp of a nation splitting and another Civil War being fought with the Democratic party.

Oh poor you.  Please boo-hoo quietly in the corner, while the rest of us get on with life in our multi-colored world. Note: it's hard to be a victim when you are in the demographic with all the benefits.  I guess you're just pissed that you can't lord it over women and people of "lesser" origin anymore.

I don't want to lord over them. I think that's been made very clear to you guys by conservatives over the years. I don't want the Democratic party to continue lording over them and making decisions for them/on their behalf that continue to  make matters worse for them either. But the job is theirs and they're making it very clear  that they'll do just anything to keep it. You don't see that's what's going on for some reason. You don't see the stupidity associated with adding more issues and problems to a system of ongoing issues and problems. Where's the logic in doing that? Where's the logic in hampering and attacking  law enforcement official? Where's the logic in  leaving gaping holes for illegal aliens to enter as they please during a pandemic or anytime for that matter? Where's the logic in denying that it's stupid and makes no sense and only benefits those who are making money off illegal immigration (criminals and law breakers) and legal immigration in general and the Democratic party itself these days. The growing  issues are going to bei addressed one way or another (either legally or illegally or violently). Do you care or is that part of the plan? So, how much educating Democrats about truths pertaining to  their own mortality and personal well being do you think it would take to instill logic and understanding of the Democrats these days?

What problems are the result of everyone playing by the same rules, and respecting the fact that we need immigrants and we need them badly.  Opening the gates and letting people in (not everyone, but many) will produce the growth we need to grow the economy and pay for the social services we all use at some point in our lives.  What's your worry about them anyway?  Most come fully equipped with motivation to do well and skills to sell -- some very high level skills. What's negative about that?
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(02-24-2021, 01:36 PM)David Horn Wrote: Responding to this even though I'm not Eric.

(02-23-2021, 09:23 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: If the Democratic Party is against white people like you, who are concerned about a Party that is "anti-white," and "anti-male," then as a white male I am a proud member.

What happens to you, if the anti-white male hate groups don't care about or don't understand the differences between us? You can be proud of not being a white male like me but you could end up being killed or stripped of your rights and protections just for being a white male too. I mean, we've seen angry minorities and emboldened minorities target and attack white people just for being white. I think you're stupid but whatever, it's your life that is at higher risk not mine.

You are seriously paranoid if you believe that the largest, weightiest, and most well armed faction in the country needs to cower in the corner.  FWIW, I own no firearms and don't even carry a small pocket knife, but I'm more than comfortable moving around -- even in central cities.  Buck-up.  No one's after you just because of who you are.  Now, if you stole their lawnmower, that might make a difference.  Big Grin

Are you kidding me, I'm an evil racist MAGA supporter aka white supremacist. Yah, it's a bunch of Left Wing bullshit but it still seems to work with scaring the Democratic population these days. I do hope that you are smart enough to understand that advancing critical race theory by teaching it in schools is going to kill public schools and make matters even worse for the poor minority kids who are stuck with them with no other alternative. In the real world, the minorities with titles are the real oppressors these days but you''ll hear that from the media. If there's a group who are going to end up with their head on a plate, it's going to be them. I've ran into all kinds of them in business and what it took was a true threat and instilling knowledge and an understanding in their arrogant head that if they wanted to go there with me they could pretty much say good bye to a substantial portion of their own. It's coming dude, I'm one of millions of American who are DONE with the Democrats today.
(02-24-2021, 02:07 PM)David Horn Wrote: What problems are the result of everyone playing by the same rules, and respecting the fact that we need immigrants and we need them badly.  Opening the gates and letting people in (not everyone, but many) will produce the growth we need to grow the economy and pay for the social services we all use at some point in our lives.  What's your worry about them anyway?  Most come fully equipped with motivation to do well and skills to sell -- some very high level skills. What's negative about that?

Why do we need more illegal immigrants when we have millions of people who are currently unemployed and we have millions of legal immigrants living on welfare and millions of poor American people living on welfare too? What do you need an illegal immigrant for? What kind of growth are you hoping/planning/thinking you'll create by adding more illegal immigrants (cheap unskilled labor)? I doubt you'll find very many with high level skill worker coming in across an open border illegally these days. You keep thinking like Bob keeps thinking and the two of you keep thinking like the robber barons of old way back during the turn of the last century. On the one hand, you seem to know that the country is far more advanced and far more mechanized and computerized requiring far less manual labor but you aren't applying that knowledge or understanding to illegal immigration. So, where's the logic? Why don't I see the same logic? Where did the logic go?

Now, I'm not in charge of the Republican party. If I was in charge, I'd be investing in media outlets and talking to some American billionaires about acquiring access to a national TV channel. I'd also be sending the Democratic party a clear signal that the day of catering to crowds of cream puffs and cake eaters and agreeing to national debates that are controlled by biassed moderators is over as well. Why, I think it's time to ramp it up and time get more serious and cut through all the nonsense associated with Democratic politics. I'd also flip the script on the Democrats and move the party from a defensive posture to offensive posture as well. Where am I now, I'm smack dab in the middle of Democratic territory doing what I've been doing for many years.
(02-24-2021, 12:10 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:

A reminder:

Classic X'er, you are a sucker.
I'm not a sucker, if I was a sucker I'd be agreeing with partisan hacks like you and supporting Democrats these days.
(02-25-2021, 12:05 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 12:10 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:

A reminder:

Classic X'er, you are a sucker.

I'm not a sucker, if I was a sucker I'd be agreeing with partisan hacks like you and supporting Democrats these days.

I have some spotty ancestry. I have some ancestors whom I cannot trace definitively beyond about 200 years ago, and their surnames (Gibson and Leonard) are often associated with biracial people in early America. My paternal DNA is most likely Eb1b1b, which accounts for about 1/6 od European Jewish populations, both Sephardim and Ashkenazim,  and since Adam Brouwer can't easily be traced reliably before 1620 (he does not have a patronymic middle name, as was normal for Dutch gentiles of the time) ... I can easily imagine him having descent from Spanish or Portuguese Jews who took refuge in the Netherlands. I saw the obituary from a great-great-great grandmother that says that she "converted to Christianity at age 16". Question: what did she convert from? 

OK, as someone about half German or German-speaking Swiss ancestry, I figure that I have much in common with Ashkenazim by culture. I "get" American Jewish culture very well, including Yiddish slang.  Bigots often think that I am Jewish. I suppose that that is far better than that they think I am a Nazi slime-ball destined to Hell like some of them are. If I had to choose between becoming a Nazi and converting to Judaism I would convert to Judaism because such would require far fewer compromises of my moral values and culture. I consider Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, and Albert Einstein, Stefan Zweig, Ludwig Wittgenstein, George Gershwin, and Aaron Copland "brothers" by culture. Nazi scum? They can roast in Hell. 

I'm not a super-macho type, so gay-haters often figure wrongly that I am gay. I am mature enough to recognize the legitimacy of male homosexuality... it simply turns me off. I have experienced both gay passes (thanks, but I am not interested) and threats of gay-bashing. I'll take the gay pass any day and run or drive off from a threat at gay-bashing. Gay-bashing incidents have made me pro-LGBT because of one conservative aspect of my political and moral values: law and order, without which all the enumerated rights of Humanity are moot.  

I went to college in the 1970's in California where many of my fellow students were Asian-Americans. On the whole these people impressed me for their intellectual qualities. 

...I see huge gaps in your ethical values that have nothing to do with economic values.  All men are brothers, lest Humanity live on the brink of civil war.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

(02-24-2021, 02:12 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 05:36 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: Boy, are you confused.  The US Civil War had the cavalier, confederate, southern, rural, agricultural faction against the roundhead, union, northern, urban, industrial faction.  The north won.  

In the Gilded Age, the Democrats remained tied to Jim Crow, but became the party of the white European immigrants in the north.  The strongest example was the Tammany Hall machine in New York, with the the Republicans staying with the Robber Barons and the Democrats supporting (corruptly) the immigrant workers.

While both parties had progressive and conservative wings through the Gilded Age period, with FDR and the New Deal the Democrats became distinctly a progressive party.  This solidified with LBJ’s allegiance with MLK in the awakening, and was countered with the Republican Southern Strategy.  The Republicans had always favored the Robber Barons.  They then took in the racists too.  This alliance of elite money and racist votes dominated through the unraveling.  Small government, not helping the workers, sending jobs overseas, maintaining the existing power structure without change, not solving problems…. All worked just fine for a time.

Then the turnings turned.

Trump overdid racism and Black Lives Matter countered.  It is no longer cost effective to play the race card.  That is one big difference come the George Floyd trigger in the current crisis.  Racism has become one of the crisis issues.  It is no longer a win for the Republicans to play the race card.  Trump would lose if he tried, will try, and may drag the Republicans with him, giving them no choice but to run with the old now losing option.  As usual in the crisis, one element of the Agricultural Age is being severely dented and the old values are fading.

Now you in order to defend your perspective have redefined a bunch of things backwards.  You have redefined words like ‘American’ and ‘racist’ to have the oppose meaning of how most people who live in the United States use the words.  This reflects how you perceive things differently than most people who live in the United States perceive it.  Sometimes you really do have to be different to be better, but this isn’t one of those times.  Compare Trump’s late cabinet with Biden’s and you will be easily able to tell which party is racist and sexist, and which party distributes power reflecting the population of the country.

Now you can continue with your delusion.  You can continue to live in a fact free reality.  I can continue to debunk your perverted backwards way of looking at things.

But you are not particularly racist, sexist or elitist.  You do not spend a lot of time repeating stereotypes or pushing trickle down as an economic strategy. The largest question I have is why you stick with the Republicans as providing any sort of answer.  They are the party of stay the same, which is the wrong party to be when the crisis heart hits.

Few if any agree with you?  Your value to this site is primarily as an easy target?  I’m not sure why I bother anymore?
Trumps knee wasn't on the back of George Floyd's neck. The knee of a white cop was on the back of a George Floyd's neck. An unfortunate situation that a group of white huber elites pounced on and  exploited by directly associating it with racism. You seem about as smart as a person drawn to third world politics these days. I'm sure you'll adjust and learn to live in a world that's governed and controlled by third world politics and a racist political system and you will do whatever it takes to appease them and the growing third world population these days. I mean, your racist anti-white views are way more appealing to them and reinforces their racist beliefs pertaining to whites than an American who is better educated and more knowledgeable of people of different races like me.  

Are you sure about the over all validity of your personal interpretations and your understanding of where the country is at  these days? Are you sure that you're not an easy/easier target? So, what are you trying to change about me? What makes you think that you have a right to change me? What make you think that I don't have a right to kill a person acting like a Nazi these days or a cult like group of religious heretics?

You believe you are superior to the "third world immigrants" who are "not Americans" (but who are citizens of the USA or aspire to be). What makes you so sure that you are superior or even more educated than they are? I would not count on that. And no, you don't have a right to kill. And yes, you ought to change, but I don't expect you will change as a result of what we say.
I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally. The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants. You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.
(02-25-2021, 02:51 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 05:36 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: Boy, are you confused.  The US Civil War had the cavalier, confederate, southern, rural, agricultural faction against the roundhead, union, northern, urban, industrial faction.  The north won.  

In the Gilded Age, the Democrats remained tied to Jim Crow, but became the party of the white European immigrants in the north.  The strongest example was the Tammany Hall machine in New York, with the the Republicans staying with the Robber Barons and the Democrats supporting (corruptly) the immigrant workers.

While both parties had progressive and conservative wings through the Gilded Age period, with FDR and the New Deal the Democrats became distinctly a progressive party.  This solidified with LBJ’s allegiance with MLK in the awakening, and was countered with the Republican Southern Strategy.  The Republicans had always favored the Robber Barons.  They then took in the racists too.  This alliance of elite money and racist votes dominated through the unraveling.  Small government, not helping the workers, sending jobs overseas, maintaining the existing power structure without change, not solving problems…. All worked just fine for a time.

Trump overdid racism and Black Lives Matter countered.  It is no longer cost effective to play the race card.  That is one big difference come the George Floyd trigger in the current crisis.  Racism has become one of the crisis issues.  It is no longer a win for the Republicans to play the race card.  Trump would lose if he tried, will try, and may drag the Republicans with him, giving them no choice but to run with the old now losing option.  As usual in the crisis, one element of the Agricultural Age is being severely dented and the old values are fading.

Now you in order to defend your perspective have redefined a bunch of things backwards.  You have redefined words like ‘American’ and ‘racist’ to have the oppose meaning of how most people who live in the United States use the words.  This reflects how you perceive things differently than most people who live in the United States perceive it.  Sometimes you really do have to be different to be better, but this isn’t one of those times.  Compare Trump’s late cabinet with Biden’s and you will be easily able to tell which party is racist and sexist, and which party distributes power reflecting the population of the country.

Now you can continue with your delusion.  You can continue to live in a fact free reality.  I can continue to debunk your perverted backwards way of looking at things.

But you are not particularly racist, sexist or elitist.  You do not spend a lot of time repeating stereotypes or pushing trickle down as an economic strategy. The largest question I have is why you stick with the Republicans as providing any sort of answer.  They are the party of stay the same, which is the wrong party to be when the crisis heart hits.

Few if any agree with you?  Your value to this site is primarily as an easy target?  I’m not sure why I bother anymore?
Trumps knee wasn't on the back of George Floyd's neck. The knee of a white cop was on the back of a George Floyd's neck. An unfortunate situation that a group of white huber elites pounced on and  exploited by directly associating it with racism. You seem about as smart as a person drawn to third world politics these days. I'm sure you'll adjust and learn to live in a world that's governed and controlled by third world politics and a racist political system and you will do whatever it takes to appease them and the growing third world population these days. I mean, your racist anti-white views are way more appealing to them and reinforces their racist beliefs pertaining to whites than an American who is better educated and more knowledgeable of people of different races like me.  

Are you sure about the over all validity of your personal interpretations and your understanding of where the country is at  these days? Are you sure that you're not an easy/easier target? So, what are you trying to change about me? What makes you think that you have a right to change me? What make you think that I don't have a right to kill a person acting like a Nazi these days or a cult like group of religious heretics?

You believe you are superior to the "third world immigrants" who are "not Americans" (but who are citizens of the USA or aspire to be). What makes you so sure that you are superior or even more educated than they are? I would not count on that. And no, you don't have a right to kill. And yes, you ought to change, but I don't expect you will change as a result of what we say.

I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally.

More privileged? Yes. You have a more remunerative life for having been born into a family that could give you access to better career opportunities earlier instead of having to toil in dead-end, low-paying jobs for your whole life because you have no connections. But you need many of those illegal aliens around to keep your food inexpensive. Indeed you are privileged to have not needed to run away from a family that brutalizes you physically or abuses you sexually. That is even worse than the economic brutality that people endure through poverty in a plutocracy that generally limits opportunity to advance in Corporate America, owns the political process, and does conspicuous consumption among people who endure great poverty because such is the lot that the economic elites impose as a condition of living in a world that those elites own.  

Quote:The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants.

Those illegal immigrants have children, many of whom are born US citizens.  

Quote:You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.

There is much that we don't know about the family who lives three blocks away, people of ethnic heritage similar to yours, who does sickening things to their children... and may even be successful economically. Maybe they even attend the same church and clubs as you do. Is it brutality, abuse, or exploitation? Maybe it is neatly hidden from us. Nobody erects a sign that reads "I deal drugs" or "I molest my daughter".  It is something that we can do little about unless the secrecy fails. By the time the police intervene it is too late. By the time the children enter adulthood they are too messed up to be competent adults, so they do much of what they learned from not-so-dear-old mom and dad or from "Uncle Perv".

Nobody can be a 24-7 ogre, so the people who do the worst stuff try to put on an air of conventionality just to keep the cops and social workers away. It is a sham. I have no choice about Asperger's, and it is probably best that I have sired no children. It's not because I would brutalize, exploit, or abuse them as a person; it is more likely that any children that I would have (like attracts alike) would get a double-dose of the genetic material that messes up much of what makes one fully human. Of all the conditions in the DMS-5, I would rather have Asperger's than anything else. Not mental retardation; not proneness to addictive substances or behavior; not a delusional state of mind; not sexual perversion (I would rather be a homosexual than have Asperger's syndrome, but homosexuality is no longer in the DMS-5); and not being among the behavior patterns that can really hurt others (borderline personality disorder or malignant narcissism, let alone the horrible sociopathic and psychopathic disorders that really hurt people.

You voted for a malignant narcissist bordering on sociopathy. His name was Donald Trump. I saw through him. I have seen his publicity-seeking behavior all his adult life, which begins when I was an adolescent. I knew him as bad news.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally. The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants. You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.

Good luck with that. And yet you and other trumpers fear them coming into the USA "to take our jobs." If they can do that, maybe they aren't so inferior. Somebody knows what they got. They are just being blocked by a cumbersome, racist and restrictive immigration policy, which itself just leads to more violations of immigration laws by the refugees.

With climate change, tyranny and drug cartels ruining peoples lives below the border, these refugees have no time to wait for our immigration laws. But I know, there's no statue of liberty and Emma Lazarus poem on the Texas, Arizona or California borders. Details!

Maybe you trumpers and goppers just don't want more Democrats in the USA. But with your policy of hate and unfair treatment, you are turning hispanics against your Party-- with the resulting loss or impending loss of all the southwestern states for your Party. 

If you were more fair, as they get more economically stable they would probably be just as tempted as others are now by your small-government, trickle-down, low taxes slogans, and they tend to be cultural conservatives too. But you guys have blown it for decades to come now. We Democrats can hope that by that time your trickle-down, anti-welfare slogans will be old hat and not so tempting. Cultural assimilation may even reduce their ties to old fashioned cultural views too.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(02-25-2021, 08:21 AM)But pbrower2a Wrote:

I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally.

More privileged? Yes. You have a more remunerative life for having been born into a family that could give you access to better career opportunities earlier instead of having to toil in dead-end, low-paying jobs for your whole life because you have no connections. But you need many of those illegal aliens around to keep your food inexpensive. Indeed you are privileged to have not needed to run away from a family that brutalizes you physically or abuses you sexually. That is even worse than the economic brutality that people endure through poverty in a plutocracy that generally limits opportunity to advance in Corporate America, owns the political process, and does conspicuous consumption among people who endure great poverty because such is the lot that the economic elites impose as a condition of living in a world that those elites own.  

Quote:The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants.

Those illegal immigrants have children, many of whom are born US citizens.  

Quote:You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.

There is much that we don't know about the family who lives three blocks away, people of ethnic heritage similar to yours, who does sickening things to their children... and may even be successful economically. Maybe they even attend the same church and clubs as you do. Is it brutality, abuse, or exploitation? Maybe it is neatly hidden from us. Nobody erects a sign that reads "I deal drugs" or "I molest my daughter".  It is something that we can do little about unless the secrecy fails. By the time the police intervene it is too late. By the time the children enter adulthood they are too messed up to be competent adults, so they do much of what they learned from not-so-dear-old mom and dad or from "Uncle Perv".

Nobody can be a 24-7 ogre, so the people who do the worst stuff try to put on an air of conventionality just to keep the cops and social workers away. It is a sham. I have no choice about Asperger's, and it is probably best that I have sired no children. It's not because I would brutalize, exploit, or abuse them as a person; it is more likely that any children that I would have (like attracts alike) would get a double-dose of the genetic material that messes up much of what makes one fully human. Of all the conditions in the DMS-5, I would rather have Asperger's than anything else. Not mental retardation; not proneness to addictive substances or behavior; not a delusional state of mind; not sexual perversion (I would rather be a homosexual than have Asperger's syndrome, but homosexuality is no longer in the DMS-5); and not being among the behavior patterns that can really hurt others (borderline personality disorder or malignant narcissism, let alone the horrible sociopathic and psychopathic disorders that really hurt people.  

You voted for a malignant narcissist bordering on sociopathy. His name was Donald Trump. I saw through him. I have seen his publicity-seeking behavior all his adult life, which begins when I was an adolescent. I knew him as bad news.

Your first sentence of second paragraph brought to mind how serial killer Gary Ridgway managed to elude authorities for so many years. Not only did he hold a job as a truck painter for nearly 30 years, something that not many good people can accomplish in this day and age, but was married to his third wife for 13 years at time of capture. She was completely blindsided because he never even raised his voice to her. She divorced him less than a year later and supposedly sank into a very deep depression after saying that the years she spent with him were her happiest.
(02-25-2021, 02:51 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally. The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants. You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.

I'm sure that's the same thing the US citizens said of your forbearers when they arrived here. It happens to every arriving wave.
(02-25-2021, 01:08 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 02:51 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I am superior to the "third world immigrants" who are entering the country illegally or currently living here illegally. The better prospects are entering the country legally with the goal of going through the motions and becoming US citizens. You don't know what you got with the illegal immigrants. You sugar coat them and market them as honest hard working people but the reality is that you and I really don't know the truth about the entire group.

I'm sure that's the same thing the US citizens said of your forbearers when they arrived here. It happens to every arriving wave.

I was wondering if that applied here in Plymouth MA when the first immigrants arrived.  Then again, those that were already established weren't US citizens.

But other than that...
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
(02-25-2021, 01:53 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 01:08 PM)David Horn Wrote:

I was wondering if that applied here in Plymouth MA when the first immigrants arrived.  Then again, those that were already established weren't US citizens.

But other than that...

We have some other cases from the Colonial era that don't require evaluation by Native Americans.  For example, the Pennsylvania English thoroughly disliked the Pennsylvania Dutch (well, Deutsch actually).  They didn't even consider them "white".  Ask Ben Franklin.
(02-23-2021, 10:56 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: An unfortunate situation that a group of white huber elites pounced on and  exploited by directly associating it with racism.

I see the summer's protests as bottom up, as the people speaking.  The people protesting were of many cultures, many races.  Some whites have oppressed blacks for centuries.  I am among many who think this should end.  Politicians can listen to voters and act on the voter's opinions if they so choose, and can and should wind up voted out of power if they choose not to listen.  That a party chooses to listen to the people and act according to their will indicates the system is working.

(02-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Are you sure about the over all validity of your personal interpretations and your understanding of where the country is at  these days?

Pretty sure, yes.  Willing to listen and tweak on occasion, also yes.  For example it has been about a year since somebody recommended WEIRD.  It has become one of my major themes.

(02-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: What makes you think that you have a right to change me?

The First Amendment of the US Constitution establishes free speech.  Are you familiar with its real meaning?  Apparently not.  Are you questioning it?  Do you oppose the Constitution?

(02-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: What make you think that I don't have a right to kill a person acting like a Nazi these days or a cult like group of religious heretics?

Do you oppose the Law?  I'm fairly sure there are laws against murder in your jurisdiction.  I'm not a big fan of Nazi, but they ought to be trying to put their beliefs into practice in violation of law before the government acts against them, let alone private citizens.  

There is certainly freedom of religion in your jurisdiction.  If a devout agnostic can be a heretic, I suppose I am a religious heretic, but I don't harass others who don't argue with God in the same way as I do.  If the religious heretics have not violated the law, the government should leave them alone, as should private citizens.

Well?  You have not explained how you can be against the Constitution, rule of law, free speech and freedom of religion and still call yourself 'American'.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
Who controls the media and Hollywood?

The Jews? The Illuminati?

No, dipshit. Their sponsors.
Yeah, but not if you dipshits revolt only to impose lower taxes on corporations and empower CEOs

"!I hate the elites! Let's do their bidding!"
(02-25-2021, 12:52 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Good luck with that. And yet you and other trumpers fear them coming into the USA "to take our jobs." If they can do that, maybe they aren't so inferior. Somebody knows what they got. They are just being blocked by a cumbersome, racist and restrictive immigration policy, which itself just leads to more violations of immigration laws by the refugees.

With climate change, tyranny and drug cartels ruining peoples lives below the border, these refugees have no time to wait for our immigration laws. But I know, there's no statue of liberty and Emma Lazarus poem on the Texas, Arizona or California borders. Details!

Maybe you trumpers and goppers just don't want more Democrats in the USA. But with your policy of hate and unfair treatment, you are turning hispanics against your Party-- with the resulting loss or impending loss of all the southwestern states for your Party. 

If you were more fair, as they get more economically stable they would probably be just as tempted as others are now by your small-government, trickle-down, low taxes slogans, and they tend to be cultural conservatives too. But you guys have blown it for decades to come now. We Democrats can hope that by that time your trickle-down, anti-welfare slogans will be old hat and not so tempting. Cultural assimilation may even reduce their ties to old fashioned cultural views too.
What makes you think/assume that minorities are only capable of becoming/remaining Democratic voters these days? I've been hearing that from you guys and others for years. I'm still get the gist of that from the Progressive/Democratic side a lot these days too. Are you all racist or something? Are you sure that you're not Liberal white supremacists? Are you sure that you aren't guilty of sugar yourselves and using us as a means to hide your inner racist beliefs/feelings and continue gain/keep minority support? I can see it, can you see it in what you say/write these days. Do you hob knob and mingle with the Liberal cunts and Liberal creeps aka uber elites and their politicians/representatives? Do you bow down, suck up and kiss their lily white asses in exchange for charitable donations or money for their political movements or protection of their interests? Do you expect the same treatment as them being you're associated with them? I can see it, can you see it in how you write or respond?

I figure we'll eventually get the better ones and you'll end up being stuck with the rest and whatever issues and problems and the overall costs that are directly related to them. I assume that modern plumbing, electricity, running water, free health care and some what safer living conditions and lax laws pertaining to petty crime and other crime associated with them would be viewed as an improvement over the countries that they left.

Dude, we are just getting started now. I hope you are ready for the emotional roller coaster ride that's instore for Progressives like you. Keep in mind, America will because America can and there won't be a fucking thing that you or the Obama's can do or say to stop Americans from doing or supporting when the American Revolution starts. People like Enzige may see their wish come true.
(02-26-2021, 03:17 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 12:52 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Good luck with that. And yet you and other trumpers fear them coming into the USA "to take our jobs." If they can do that, maybe they aren't so inferior. Somebody knows what they got. They are just being blocked by a cumbersome, racist and restrictive immigration policy, which itself just leads to more violations of immigration laws by the refugees.

I've been hearing that and I'm still get the gist of that from the Progressive/Democratic side a lot these days. What makes you think/assume that minorities are only capable of becoming/remaining Democratic voters these days? Are you racist or something? Are you sure that you're not a Liberal white supremacist?   Are you sure that you aren't guilty of sugar yourself as a means to hide your inner beliefs and gain/keep minority support? I can see it, can you see it in what you say/write? Do you hob knob and mingle with the Liberal cunts and Liberal creeps aka uber elites and their politicians/representatives? Do you bow down, suck up and kiss their lily white asses in exchange for charitable donations or money for their political movements or protection of their interests? Do you expect the same treatment as them being you're associated with them? I can see it, can you see it in how you write or respond?

I figure we'll eventually get the better ones and you'll end up being  stuck with the rest and whatever issues and problems and the overall costs that are directly related to them. I assume that modern plumbing, electricity, running water, free health care and some what safer living conditions and lax laws pertaining to petty crime and other crime associated with them would be viewed as an improvement over the countries that they left.

Dude, we are just getting started now. I hope you are ready for the emotional roller coaster ride that's instore for people like you. Keep in mind, America will because America can and there won't be a fucking thing that you or the Obama's can do or say to stop Americans from doing or supporting when the American Revolution starts. People like Enzige may see their wish come true.

1. Go read r/stupidpol. Go on, read it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/

It's possible to be critical of the Democrats and liberal identity politics etc. without aiding with nationalist capitalism.

2. I don't want another Americanr revolution. I want a world revolution that abolishes America (and Britain, and Germany, and China, and Chile, and Iran, and...) and the capitalist classes of every nation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,888 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,578 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,894 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,830 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,238 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,654 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,993 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green