Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - YARTed
(05-12-2019, 03:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:18 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 07:56 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 05:23 PM)taramarie Wrote: If you mean farming and our 21st century cities, every country has this. But I do not understand what this has to do with how a person behaves. Very curious yet confusing.

He's insulting you for not being an American Tara.

Not surprising really...SJW types always lie and they always project.

The fact she didnt even know she was being insulted..... and here you come............... LIKE EVE WITH THE FRUIT!......... opening her eyes to something that might have caused offense.

Are you the least spiritual-minded person in this room?

Do you know what is spirit?

Why do you want to cause problems?  The things you are doing have effects on others.  The things you say affect others.  You just do not care.  Roaming in social media trying to stir up as much sludge and trauma?  WHY are you here?  For real, Helen, WHAT is your intention here or elsewhere for that matter?

What are you doing?  Can you describe it?
Oh btw speaking of the spiritually inclined....here is a video that I will put out for anyone who is interested. This is the sort of thing I have been interested in of late and it has been really helpful as a sufferer of cptsd myself. This could help some people here including our nomad given he raised the topic.

My only issue with her as a teacher is that she's a bit to idealistic (hippy blue) and seems to be still stuck on herself and the cause of her own issues for my taste. However, she does seem to understand the power dynamics in play, the reason for the family/social disfunction that exists and the social rifts that largely exists within the Democratic party/social/ political structure today. I'm not saying this to be mean or hurt you, I'm just sharing my view of it and inform you as to  the reason why American reds have a hard time identifying with and relating to blue people and their issues so to speak. America has been navigating/ trudging through a couple of modern day culture wars since the end of World War II. The American family has pretty much stuck together through thick and thin and will continue sticking together regardless of what unfolds as far as the future is concerned. 

What would you rather be, the best woman in the world at whatever women are capable of doing these days or the best woman in the world that a combination of science and a team of doctors and nurses are able to transform and produce these days.  Now, I would most likely get along better with a woman who was a bit more manly (less emotional) who didn't sweat the little shit and allow herself to get all wrapped up and bogged down with petty emotional shit like what the neighbors will think about us doing this, what we have to do now because the neighbors are doing that or what the woman over there thinks about me not doing this like I should or what I'm suppose to be like or look like to get this or that for myself or what my pussy or my tits have to be like for me to remain sexually competitive/ confident in my ability to attract and keep a financially stable man and so forth. I'm not saying males are perfect, plenty of men do worry about whether the size of their penis is considered adequate by most women these days and so forth.
Yes she says sometimes a few things I do not agree with. Her video on menstruation for example, but she seems to be more level headed than many I have found and quite realistic in her approach which I do approve of and boy are there some in her field which are airy fairy. Not sure if she is the cause of her own issues. I have heard what happened to her. Her father I believed raped her, and it is something I identify with. I was abused in this manner also by two people and as most of the severe abuse I went through happened as a child all the way up to adulthood, it leaves its mark on the developing young mind. They tell you things to make you not say anything. It is not about being emotional. It is about trauma. I bottled things up so it wouldn't rise to the surface during this abuse and it finally came out in having panic attacks where I would literally stop breathing and id collapse. So being less emotional is not healthy. We are human beings and we do feel things. Thing is I am working on it and it is years of severe abuse I went through. Not just emotional psychological abuse. I would be beaten and my as you called it "pussy" was so abused it would bleed. This is not just emotion. It is from deep trauma. So I do watch these things as I tend to have like her, issues because my mind was developing at the time of this trauma and I now have cptsd, and I struggle with being vulnerable and trusting people as I spent my whole childhood terrified and on guard ready to defend myself. Id rather not put it onto anyone now I know what is wrong, so I listen to Teal, and my bf and I will be going to couples therapy, and tantra counselling to address certain issues I have which come from that trauma.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-12-2019, 05:19 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: As for the problems facing black people in America I think I'll leave this here.

You offer a video from PragerU, the young-Earth creationist outfitRolleyes Seriously? Dude, you had way better game when you were a Marxist-Leninist.  LOL
(05-12-2019, 03:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:18 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 09:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 07:56 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 05:23 PM)taramarie Wrote: If you mean farming and our 21st century cities, every country has this. But I do not understand what this has to do with how a person behaves. Very curious yet confusing.

He's insulting you for not being an American Tara.

Not surprising really...SJW types always lie and they always project.

The fact she didnt even know she was being insulted..... and here you come............... LIKE EVE WITH THE FRUIT!......... opening her eyes to something that might have caused offense.

Are you the least spiritual-minded person in this room?

Do you know what is spirit?

Why do you want to cause problems?  The things you are doing have effects on others.  The things you say affect others.  You just do not care.  Roaming in social media trying to stir up as much sludge and trauma?  WHY are you here?  For real, Helen, WHAT is your intention here or elsewhere for that matter?

What are you doing?  Can you describe it?
Oh btw speaking of the spiritually inclined....here is a video that I will put out for anyone who is interested. This is the sort of thing I have been interested in of late and it has been really helpful as a sufferer of cptsd myself. This could help some people here including our nomad given he raised the topic.

My only issue with her as a teacher is that she's a bit to idealistic (hippy blue) and seems to be still stuck on herself and the cause of her own issues for my taste. However, she does seem to understand the power dynamics in play, the reason for the family/social disfunction that exists and the social rifts that largely exists within the Democratic party/social/ political structure today. As a more spiritually inclined person, I don't  view her as being all that spiritually inclined these days. She's made the move back to teaching and attempting to instill the basics. I'm not saying this to be mean or hurt you, I'm just sharing my view of it and inform you as to  the reason why American reds have a hard time identifying with and relating to blue people and their issues so to speak. America has been navigating/ trudging through a couple of modern day culture wars since the end of World War II. The American family has pretty much stuck together through thick and thin and will continue sticking together regardless of what unfolds as far as the future is concerned. 

What would you rather be, the best woman in the world at whatever women are capable of doing these days or the best woman in the world that a combination of science and a team of doctors and nurses are able to transform and produce these days.  Now, I would most likely get along better with a woman who was a bit more manly (less emotional) who didn't sweat the little shit and allow herself to get all wrapped up and bogged down with petty emotional shit like what the neighbors will think about us doing this, what we have to do now because the neighbors are doing that or what the woman over there thinks about me not doing this like I should or what I'm suppose to be like or look like to get this or that for myself or what my pussy or my tits have to be like for me to remain sexually competitive/ confident in my ability to attract and keep a financially stable man and so forth. I'm not saying males are perfect, plenty of men do worry about whether the size of their penis is considered adequate by most women these days and so forth.
To answer that question though as I do not like avoiding questions, for me its the first one. But for me it is not about doing something. I would like to be the healthiest within myself....at peace and able to conquer those demons from my past and finally be free within myself and not be so scared of feel threatened and these things as you have now read come from years of severe trauma. I can get very aggressive but I know now where it comes from and its best I know so that now I am wiser and more self aware. Next step is to find that inner peace and realize I do not have to be so scared anymore. Easier said than done. But its a work in progress.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-12-2019, 05:25 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: The reason why I'm here is self-evident if one bothers to actually read my posts.  That being said I'm not responsible for the actions of others or how they interpret my actions.

Does that mean I lack 'spirituality'?  Maybe.  But I can't say that I actually care all that much for 'spirituality' which is mostly pie in the sky nonsense when it isn't an open con-job.

The question really should be why are you here.  I've yet to see any added value from your presence.  Though I have been amused by your antics.  But then again this forum is cheaper than cable and the actors typically follow better scripts than anything coming out of Hollyweird.
Maybe not. You may be spiritually connected. I'd agree and say that it's best to stay away from those who promote their own brand of spirituality.
(05-12-2019, 05:48 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Reasonable solutions?

1. Raise expectations in education for blacks, as is so with other minorities. Formal education is the best preparation for success in life. Obviously, parents can insist upon kids not watching so much mind-numbing Schund on the idiot screen or playing so many video games. Most television programming is made for dimwits.

Studies across cultures have shown that the longer that girls are in school, the later they will start having children, whether in marriage or outside. Teenage motherhood is in decline, which is good news.

2. Crack down on crime.  Repeat offenders are not simply unlucky; they are usually evil people. Maybe law enforcement, like all public services, is less effective where fiscal conditions make all public services less available.

3. Improve public transit. As it is, kids in the poorest urban neighborhoods are already learning that the retail and food-service jobs are in the suburbs and are commuting in the reverse of the 'classical' way of white suburbanites who live in the suburbs and work for bureaucratic organizations remaining in the cities.

4. Have policies that give advantages to small businesses. It is highly unlikely that any black person will found the new Wal*Mart, Microsoft, Big Oil company, or giant brokerage house. Our tax laws now favor monopolized, vertically-integrated firms that either crush competition or render it irrelevant. Although well-educated people can get well-paid jobs in Big Business, well-educated people of any kind are largely job-takers and not job-creators.

The current federal corporate tax and most state income taxes are effectively flat taxes that tax a profitable small business as hard as a giant entity. It may be ironic, but the 1950s, the last heyday of high taxes on earned income, were the last heyday for small business, when retail, banking, and manufacturing were practically cottage industries. The current tax structure seems to have the purpose of protecting giant corporations from small-scale competition.  

Not-so-reasonable:

1. Encourage blacks to abandon liberal politics. The Right has little to offer except inequality, fear, and superstition.

2. Tell blacks to suck it up and accept that they will be second-class citizens. This has been done, and the results have been awful.

Actually you're so-called "not-so-reasonable" solutions are also reasonable to a degree.  Those very liberal politics that have been supported by blacks by decades have not paid off.  As such anyone who isn't stupid or crazy must realize that they must try something different.  After all every single one of your "reasonable" solutions are offered by one part and it isn't the Democrats.

As to point 2 of the "not-so-resonable" solutions I would say that there is a caveat.  My grandfather told me a long time ago, and he was part of the black bourgeoisie, indeed he made a small fortune even though the family eventually declined in over all wealth since his death since I believe only one of his grandchildren (myself) actually listened to him.  He said:  "You have to work twice as hard at whatever you do than a white man or you will be condemned to be second-class.  It is your choice.  Be the second-class negro the man wants you to be or put your shoes on and get your ass to work."
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(05-12-2019, 04:14 PM)Mikebert Wrote: You offer a video from PragerU, the young-Earth creationist outfitRolleyes Seriously? Dude, you had way better game when you were a Marxist-Leninist.  LOL

PragerU provides a platform for many conservative voices.  They are not in and of themselves young-earth creationists, but some of their commenters have been.  Those commenters are idiots.  The Left has idiots too Mike.  Unfortunately it is mostly all of the Left that are the idiots.

The person in the video I posted is Taleeb Starkes who is a best selling author, and radio host on Sirius/XM.   He is also one of the most intelligent humans I've listened to in my life.  That he happens to also be black is a nice bonus.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(05-12-2019, 04:55 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 05:25 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: The reason why I'm here is self-evident if one bothers to actually read my posts.  That being said I'm not responsible for the actions of others or how they interpret my actions.

Does that mean I lack 'spirituality'?  Maybe.  But I can't say that I actually care all that much for 'spirituality' which is mostly pie in the sky nonsense when it isn't an open con-job.

The question really should be why are you here.  I've yet to see any added value from your presence.  Though I have been amused by your antics.  But then again this forum is cheaper than cable and the actors typically follow better scripts than anything coming out of Hollyweird.
Maybe not. You may be spiritually connected. I'd agree and say that it's best to stay away from those who promote their own brand of spirituality.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that I'm spiritual at all.  I don't believe in any sort of woo-woo. Not new age not gurus, not ghosts/haints etc. My experience with black churches has basically destroyed any desire to be a Christian.  I find the teachings of Islam to be repugnant.  I'm not remotely interested in the third Abrahamic Faith.  I find the teachings of the Nation of Islam to be flat out bizarre (and no they are not a branch of Islam like Eric-the-ignoramus will claim, Islam teaches that Muhammad was the final prophet of god where as the NOI teaches that Elijah Muhammad is, and also that white people were created by a mystical black scientist named Yakub in Mecca some six or seven thousand years ago--it is almost in UFO cult territory).

I tend toward a materialistic world view--IE viewing matter as existing independently of human perception and driving humans and human perception rather than the reverse (Idealism).

In short I've seen very little evidence for any of the proposed religions man has come up with, even though I am open to the possibility, or more accurately probability of extra-terrestrial life but even there I'm looking for bacteria and pond scum not Mr. Spock.

(05-12-2019, 05:12 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: So why do black people use the word nigger? 

That said some of the following are common reasons why a black person may use the word nigger

-as a general greeting ("My nigger" and etc)

Any black that does not do these things is a Tom, a Coon, a self-hating Tom/Coon, or perhaps the gravest insult of all a Republican.

So, I'll gift-wrap several themes in this post, try to keep up.  The spirit (or spiritual aspect) of hate speech is that the speech has no other reason to exist except to negatively define and denigrate the target OF the speech.

In a thread wholly ABOUT this ^^ you have then continued to use the word and even now dragged in more offensive, hateful racist words that exist only to demean and assault entire groups of people.

Tom?

Coon?

You had a panic attack for not understanding what the "spiritual" was, but I just learned you.  It means the spirit of being human is to not harm each other.  The hateful, racist words you throw around so flippantly, you just care nothing about those around you.  Not how what you say could inflame them, could trigger them, could ANGER them.. but you don't care.

The unspiritual thing is to do whatever the hell you want with no responsibility taken for how what you do and say affects others.  The unspiritual thing is to say "I have rights and I will say anything I want" even though anyone lurking in this board you don't even know is here is feeling the hit. 

I swear before god you just don't care and take no responsibility.  Martin Lucifer Coon?  Why don't we just go on here and pour out all the hate and catalog a whole thread of every word created to stereotype and damage and harm everyone we can think of.  What ELSE is there to do?

But this is a generational cycles forum.

WHAT are you bringing here?  We all keep hearing the moans and sighs from the world about evil social media and how mean it is and how the hate just SPILLS out from people in the comments section, ppl ranting and going on in ways they would never do if physically in the same room with other humans.  But they do it here. 

You still have not shown anything in your rhetoric and empty serum of bile(*) to contribute to anyone's understanding of how a CYCLE works or WHAT IS AN ARCHETYPE or WHY are boomers on a mission to convert us to their revelations and that's why we have the doom of the 4T every 80 years.

You talk about WHY you are here being "self evident" and you must be right on that.  Whatever the hell reason you are here is evident to you, but not to many others. 

(*) I see you as no different than the chieftain of Ghana - seeing the white man coming in ships and plotting HOW you can survive their assault and then you realized you just had to capture and store ppl who look like you and then negotiate their sale.  Then, you are safe, wealthy and you think you not that ugly word because they did business with you.  So, eventually you get to thinking you one of them until there's no one left to sell.  Then yo azz gets put in the hold for the long haul just like everyone else.
(05-12-2019, 09:45 PM)TheNomad Wrote: <snip>

(*) I see you as no different than the chieftain of Ghana - seeing the white man coming in ships and plotting HOW you can survive their assault and then you realized you just had to capture and store ppl who look like you and then negotiate their sale.  Then, you are safe, wealthy and you think you not that ugly word because they did business with you.  So, eventually you get to thinking you one of them until there's no one left to sell.  Then yo azz gets put in the hold for the long haul just like everyone else.

test reply to post
---Value Added Cool
test reply to thread
---Value Added Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] If The Russians Engineered a Trump Victory Galen 1 1,450 03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  [split] Fight for 15 D.O.A. Galen 0 667 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Galen
  [split] Invoke the 25th SomeGuy 0 451 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? Tuss 3 1,545 02-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Tuss
  [split] The mystery of Millennial politics SomeGuy 0 733 02-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 SomeGuy 17 2,935 01-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: taramarie
  [split] Presidential election, 2016 Galen 17 5,721 01-07-2017, 04:43 AM
  [split] Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil playwrite 18 5,695 12-29-2016, 03:10 AM
  [split] Prominent Republicans call for Donald Trump to drop out of the nomination Bronsin 27 9,163 10-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Webmaster