Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Night Thread
(11-10-2016, 04:22 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:09 PM)taramarie Wrote: Sigh. Ok Eric has not learned after all.

I think this video sums up his approach to life.

Ha ha taramarie still thinks she has something to teach me. ha ha. I think that's your approach, Galen, and that of all Trump voters. pot kettle black. Your reality is fake stories and internet wackos. The deplorables are out in force here now that Trump has won.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 04:45 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 02:55 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: The more I reflect on this, the more I am certain we have voted ourselves a dictator. Or at least flyover Amerika did. Oh, he will start out pretty nice, maybe asking congress for an infrastructure bill. Like Hitler too, he likes building projects. He'd have to get his Republican congress to go along with deficit spending to get it. I'm not sure how many Republicans he can get for this, although many Democrats would go along. Maybe he can just order the treasury to print money for it, and just order it done. Republicans won't impeach him for that. But after the 2018 midterms he could have a filibuster-proof Senate. He could pass as much oppressive legislation as he wants. He may have enough Court appointments to make it legal. Voting rights suppression laws will be back in force in many states, keeping them red. He can't be impeached for any crimes, because the Republicans don't care about the law. He's a star too. He can get away with anything; they let him do it. Grab us all by the pussy.

It won't be funny either. Activists and protesters will offend him, and he will put them in jail, or shoot them. Police will shoot blacks with impunity, and so will any angry person with a gun be allowed to shoot anyone with impunity. Only friendly journalists will be able to cover him. He will dispense nothing but lies to the press, further propagated by his minions on facebook and twitter. Comparisons to Mussolini and Hitler are not hyperbole. People in the know about these things say he actually IS Mussolini reincarnate. And he could find another Hitler to ally with abroad. Putin is already a candidate. Maybe Kim Jung Un.

No, mine is not the only worldview exploding. Anyone with a brain will have their worldview, and their world, exploded. It will be harder and harder for any thinking person to translate his statements into the lies that they are. Many will just believe whatever he says. The results are a world imperiled in many, many ways, and there's nothing we can do about it.

-- calm down Eric & cast a chart. lt may not be as bad as all that. Keep in mind we're in a 4T. We may need a Donald presidency in order to elect somebody decent in 2020 & kickstart the regeneracy

I was thinking like you, but the more I reflect on it, the more I am coming to the view I expressed above. There is very little guarantee that bad presidents lead to change. We had Reagan/Bush/Bush and people still operate on their paradigms. A president has so much power to do evil, as Dubya did. And Trump has almost as much star power as Reagan; he can get away with anything; they'll let him do it. Grab us by the pussy. He'll have the congress, the courts; everything he needs to take our rights away, and the temperament to do it. The charts say he has a good score and that the incumbent will win in 2020. He'll win the popular vote, according to the new moon chart for 2020. Given the composition of our states and electoral college, that means he'll win the EC too. We are in very deep doo doo. Yes, he'll probably start out not so bad, but it will get worse. Just imagine who is going to be on his team. It's going to be really bad. And we have to endure looking at Giuliani and Christie for 8 years. And Don Jr. and Eric? So creepy. At least the comedians will have lots of material-- until he locks them up or drones them. Sorry for the bad news, but I think it's better to be prepared than to be shocked. Hold on it's going to be a bumpy time.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-10-2016, 04:39 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:26 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 04:22 PM)Galen Wrote:

I think this video sums up his approach to life.

True. Not only that though he bashes anyone who does not believe in what he does. I can understand his anger as well as the republicans anger and reaction. But bashing is what lead to even more division and anger. It is of course not the only reason. But it fed it. I hope he learns that with time.
If Eric the Obtuse were still capable of learning there would be some evidence of it by now.

I would really be stupid if I listened to you and Tara.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Did you expect him to? If so you're far more an optimist than I am.

Though I disagree with Galen about Eric being a complete moron. That is insulting to morons. Morons have an IQ around room temperature and Eric hasn't demonstrated that level of intellect.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(11-10-2016, 05:48 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:

Did you expect him to?  If so you're far more an optimist than I am.

Though I disagree with Galen about Eric being a complete moron.  That is insulting to morons.  Morons have an IQ around room temperature and Eric hasn't demonstrated that level of intellect.

I am being charitable.
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
Boy, that's such a good example of what I should listen to. Boy I am so enlightened now by the deplorables Tara, Galen and Kinser. What would I do without you guys.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2021 general election pbrower2a 3 1,291 11-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  GOP Leader Defends Keeping Election Records Secret chairb 0 606 10-19-2021, 10:14 PM
Last Post: chairb
  Election Night 2020 thread pbrower2a 80 20,152 10-14-2021, 01:01 AM
  Presidential election, 2024 pbrower2a 0 796 06-13-2021, 03:08 PM
  Election 2020 Eric the Green 57 35,409 05-26-2021, 11:37 PM
  NJ mailman allegedly tossed 99 election ballots into dumpster Swingline 0 835 03-18-2021, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Swingline
  Election 2020 pbrower2a 1,249 287,304 02-12-2021, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Election Turnout by Generations jleagans 6 3,599 12-21-2020, 01:49 AM
  If Trump loses the next election Mickey123 45 15,413 12-20-2020, 07:25 PM
  Election 2018 pbrower2a 164 60,316 11-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green