Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Climax" year of each turning
(Today, 01:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Isoko ha ha. There has never been a "center-right awakening," and there won't be one this time. How ignorant of history he is.

Yes, either a Dionysian awakening (leading to what I call Inclusivism) or an Apollonian one (leading to Theocracy)
(Today, 01:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Isoko ha ha. There has never been a "center-right awakening," and there won't be one this time. How ignorant of history he is.

This is coming from a man who compares himself to the old prophets in the Bible and actually believes literally he is a prophet. Go and see a doctor like I last suggested as I don't feel comfortable talking to a mentally ill person.

And you are mentally ill.

Blazkovitz,

People are fed up with the left. The inclusivity mindset you talk about is actually dying out. Go on twitter and read what people are saying. You have two camps. Those who are fanatical about diversity (the low IQ followers) and the people critical of the current system and think it is driving society into the ground (the higher IQs). If the critics are right wing, then naturally the next Awakening is going to be more right wing.

This is why I say centre right because no one wants to go full nazi tard but they are fed up with globalisation, mass immigration, the fanatical LGBTQ culture and other aspects of it. If the silent majority want it, chances are the kids will probably start to push back against the dominant status quo in about 20 years or so.

And the thing is - just how much more left can you go? Towards the right to sacrifice newborns on an altar because it is a choice? The right to go and kill someone because you feel butthurt? There is just no more left you can actually go without going into Sodom and Gomorrah territory.

Hence why the next awakening is going to be more right wing in nature. At least in the West.

Also for those who do not believe in right wing Awakenings - I would happily point out historical occurrences that were in nature right wing. The entire great awakening episode in the West, particularly in America, were right wing. All that getting back to God and fighting sin is, in its nature, right wing.

The Catholic fight back against Protestantism and the counter reformation was right wing. An awakening it was to see masses of people converted to the Protestant cause, only to get them back into the fold. It worked well as we can see former hot beds of resistance such as the Czech lands, Hungary, France and elsewhere falling back into the Catholic fold.

Of course people on here will disagree with me because politically speaking they are attached to the left and believe heavily in the myth of progress as some sort of established doctrine to the incoming left wing kingdom of heaven. They use Strauss and Howe like the Bible to attempt to vindicate themselves, which I view as rather sad and wrong.
(Today, 05:24 AM)Isoko Wrote: Blazkovitz,

People are fed up with the left. The inclusivity mindset you talk about is actually dying out. Go on twitter and read what people are saying. You have two camps. Those who are fanatical about diversity (the low IQ followers) and the people critical of the current system and think it is driving society into the ground (the higher IQs). If the critics are right wing, then naturally the next Awakening is going to be more right wing.

This is why I say centre right because no one wants to go full nazi tard but they are fed up with globalisation, mass immigration, the fanatical LGBTQ culture and other aspects of it. If the silent majority want it, chances are the kids will probably start to push back against the dominant status quo in about 20 years or so.

You always think in terms of Brown sector, Nationalism and even Nazism as archetypes of the right. Yet Nationalism is attractive primarily to the Civic archetype. Your favourite alt-lite is also a Civic camp, and won't be relevant for the Awakening. An awakening will be more likely based on the Theocratic blue sector. IQ, migration, ethnic identity, etc. are civic concerns. Prophets are more likely to be upset about spiritual emptiness of both Nationalism and Inclusivism, and this will drive some of them back to Christ. The Neo-Puritans could be more like a Christian counterpart of the Taliban, they wouldn't like Hitler, Dugin or Bannon.
Blazkovitz,

Sorry but I'm not buying. I think that we need to look more closely into the history of the Soviet Union to see how a real awakening actually takes shape. 

During the 1980s, amongst the Soviet youth there were three groups. Those who were fanatically loyal to Communism. Those who were starting to lose faith in the system but still believed that the Soviet system would endure. It had to pull through, right? Then you had the dissidents who were the minority. They were mainly underground and supported views such as Western democracy and what have you.

When the system collapsed, the first two groups started to yearn again for that strong Soviet system that had protected them and they found this with Putin. The idea of being big and strong and feared again played very well. Even today in Putin's Russia, you can see the echoes of the Soviet Union still reminiscent. Many of those fantatics went into the Orthodox Church, could you not believe it.

The third group, the dissidents, they lost out initially to the aftermath of the collapse but their ideas started to heavily influence the next Awakening generation who cannot remember the Soviet Union and do not have any fondness for it.

Now if we look at the West, we see the same situation. We have our fanatics who are heavily into political correctness and diversity and are currently burning up American cities as we speak. Then we have the vast majority of millennials who are slowly starting to become disillusioned but still believe the system will endure and that it is the correct way of doing things.

Then we have the dissidents. Guess who the dissidents are today? That's right. The dissident right. So my belief is that if the West does start to heavily decline, the only way to put it back together is with more right wing ideas. Naturally the next awakening will lead more to this and it'll be the dissidents who help lead the charge with that.

Don't get me wrong, it won't be a huge full turn to right hence why I call it the centre right awakening. I'll write more abour my thoughts on how this awakening will take place and what it will be about. 

But all I know is - you can only keep going left for so long until eventually the next pendulum has to swing back to the right in order to correct the problems associated with it.
(Today, 08:25 AM)Isoko Wrote: But all I know is - you can only keep going left for so long until eventually the next pendulum has to swing back to the right in order to correct the problems associated with it.

From my perspective, the progressive era ran from FDR to LBJ. The conservative era ran from Nixon to hopefully Trump. The US has swung right for too long, and has to swing left to correct the problems. The core of it is the belief in political fantasies. If you don't want the government to get bigger, your taxes to go up, you just yell hoax or fake news. The notion that policy makers have to respect the science is at center.

Now you are obviously interested in other things, but you seem to have it backward.
(Today, 04:48 AM)Blazkovitz Wrote:

Yes, either a Dionysian awakening (leading to what I call Inclusivism) or an Apollonian one (leading to Theocracy)

There's always some of both in all awakenings.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Bob,

I think that your argument mainly rests on the American perspective. I am thinking more along the lines of a 'Western Prospective' which I will confess mainly focuses on Europe. 

Now in response, when it comes to America, it is a different kettle of fish altogether. You guys have been battling between progressivism and conservatism since the first pilgrims arrived on America's shores. If I am to be honest, I think America will keep this fight going until eventually both sides run out of steam and synthesise into some sort of new United Centrism based on values from both wings, respectively. 

You are of course right, more needs to be done but it isn't time yet for it. America needs to downsize before attempting anymore progressive economic reforms. But when it comes to social, it does need to swing back to the right as it is getting too crazy there. Once again, that centrist balance.

As for Europe, well Europe is basically the history of extremes. It goes extreme left one minute and extreme right on the other, as is the nature of its Faustian existence. So give it the start of this decade and into the next and we will see Europe swinging back into identitarism again. 

That said, what is the centre right Awakening I talk about? It is basically family values. Why is the West dying today? Why is the world quickly succumbing to problems associated with the West? The answer is family values. They are pretty much dead in the water. Therefore the next awakening is probably going to be based on preserving marriages, having bigger families and changing the way we live and work on more family friendly conservative values.

I expect dissident right ideas such as men's rights, respect for all groups (not just one group or the other) along with harsher measures for crime, limited immigration and even fostering more national ideas in a world going back into protectionism to be of a key value.

Of course people will squeal on here and say it's against the generational theory, it cannot be done, it's crazy, etc, etc but then where else can you go from here? Especially in Europe's case? The new ideas are now in the right and not the left. The left is bankrupt on ideas. So I naturally expect in this century more rightist values to start to seep into the mainstream culture.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COVID-19 is the climax to this 4T Drakus79 187 4,966 04-29-2020, 06:18 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Fourth Turning is Here! And no one is here! jleagans 9 403 03-23-2020, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  "The X-Files" name-checking "4th Turning" Increase Mather 0 597 01-21-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Increase Mather