Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
(02-20-2019, 03:52 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 11:31 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 02:28 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I already posted my video about most of the 2020 potential candidates, right above your video post. No, as much as I admire and root for Beto, his chart does not measure up on my system. The system would have to be way off, and Beto a major anomaly, if he were ever to be elected president. It's surprising, I know, but he's close to the bottom of the list among Democrats. Only Kamala Harris scores lower among those currently on the radar. I hate to even say how many negative points Beto has on my system.[\quote]

-- 4 real? Bcuz she appears 2 be the DNCs Annointed One 4 next yr

She's high in the pack for sure, but this will be the Dems version of the Sweet 16 outing the GOPpers had last time.  How that plays is hard to predict this early in the process.

--- true. That could change
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(02-20-2019, 06:27 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 02:28 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I already posted my video about most of the 2020 potential candidates, right above your video post. No, as much as I admire and root for Beto, his chart does not measure up on my system. The system would have to be way off, and Beto a major anomaly, if he were ever to be elected president. It's surprising, I know, but he's close to the bottom of the list among Democrats. Only Kamala Harris scores lower among those currently on the radar. I hate to even say how many negative points Beto has on my system.[\quote]

She's high in the pack for sure, but this will be the Dems version of the Sweet 16 outing the GOPpers had last time.  How that plays is hard to predict this early in the process.

A lot of these candidates will be shaken out even before the primaries begin, and others after the first 2 or 3, just like the GOPPERS outing last time. But the person whom the DNC "annoints" will not likely be the nominee; that's up to the voters, and that will be especially true from now on, after DNC party reforms, and after much anger over the Bernie vs. Hillary affair. The most likely candidates to be able to defeat Trump have not yet announced; among those who even have a chance, only Bernie has announced.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(02-20-2019, 10:30 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

A lot of these candidates will be shaken out even before the primaries begin, and others after the first 2 or 3, just like the GOPPERS outing last time. But the person whom the DNC "annoints" will not likely be the nominee; that's up to the voters, and that will be especially true from now on, after DNC party reforms, and after much anger over the Bernie vs. Hillary affair. The most likely candidates to be able to defeat Trump have not yet announced; among those who even have a chance, only Bernie has announced.

-- have 2 agree with you here, if the DNC tries 2 fix next yrs primaries it will be screwing itself 7 ways til Sunday. If they have any sense @ all they will be on their fairest, most impartial behavior

But.. consider this: according 2 you Kamala Harris, the current DNC Golden Child, has a low score.Apparently a very low score.  Didn't the hildabitch have a low score in 2016 while Bernie's was perfect (16-0 or something similar) By your system Bernie should of won the primaries. So either your system sucks or the hildabitch/DNC cheated & l know enough astrology to know your system works just fine
(02-21-2019, 12:00 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 10:30 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:

-- have 2 agree with you here, if the DNC tries 2 fix next yrs primaries it will be screwing itself 7 ways til Sunday. If they have any sense  @ all they will be on their fairest, most impartial behavior

But.. consider this: according 2 you Kamala Harris, the current DNC Golden Child, has a low score.Apparently a very low score.  Didn't the hildabitch have a low score in 2016 while Bernie's was perfect (16-0 or something similar) By your system Bernie should of won the primaries. So either your system sucks or the hildabitch/DNC cheated & l know enough astrology to know your system works just fine
It's like this. The candidates who have the aspects that appeal to Democrats, are not the same candidates and aspects that appeal to the electorate as a whole. With so many independents now, that is even more true today than in the past. Democrats tend to nominate more eggheads and think intelligence and the right policies are important. Candidates too far left or too moderate might not appeal to Democrats. But general election winners tend to be not only more moderate or conservative more-often than Democratic Party nominees, or have more populist appeal beyond the Democratic mainstream in the case of Bernie, the general electorate overall favors candidates with a different set of aspects than those nominated by Democrats. Above all, Democrats often favor candidates who can't inspire confidence, but the electorate as a whole favors skilled candidates who communicate well and appeal to typical American personalities.

I scored Bernie 10-0, and Hillary 9-8, originally, but further research I did altered the scores, and Bernie's is now 14-7, while Hillary's was 9-11. Hillary was also boosted by a probable Jupiter rising. So, Hillary probably had better aspects for winning the Democratic nomination, and the Parties in general tend to nominate candidates closer to the mainstream of their party anyway. Bernie was not officially even a Democrat, and was seen as too far left or not familiar enough to minority voters compared to "Hill." But the other side of the coin is that HAD Bernie been nominated, he would have had a better chance against Trump in 2016 than Hillary did, whose score was lower than Trump's. Originally I scored Trump as 15-4, but his score went down to 9-4.

The new moon before the election also favored the Democrat to win the popular vote in 2016. This time, the incumbent Republican may be favored, with some caveats. But at least Bernie's 14-7 gives him a shot. I'd rather see a candidate who is more of a sure bet on my system though. Even Sherrod Brown is better at 19-8, and Landrieu (16-2) and McAuliffe (11-2) are the best prospects. Biden is another crap shoot (also 14-7). Of course, scores also change a little bit when I know the time of birth, because lunar aspects are important, and the Moon moves fast.

http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
One example of a planetary aspect that appeals to Democrats, but not to the whole electorate, is the Mars-Neptune trine or sextile. This aspect can be called the crusader rabbit, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for idealistic causes. There's a string of Democratic losers who had this aspect. Some of these include Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Walter Mondale, George McGovern, and Hubert Humphrey. These great crusaders are not as appealing in a general election, because Americans typically don't like crusaders. Others with this aspect include Tulsi Gabbard, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi and libertarians Ron Paul and William Weld. But, it's just one aspect among others that affect the score (Tulsi's is still positive now at 11-6).

Others who have some degree of crusader rabbit traits have the Mars-Neptune square instead of the trine, like Dukakis and Kamala Harris, but overall the square is a wash. Same with Bill Clinton's famous conjunction of the two planets on his ascendant.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
LOL, astrology.
(03-01-2019, 08:06 PM)Hintergrund Wrote: LOL, astrology.

You and I are not in harmony in our beliefs and concerns. Typical Gen X T4Ter, as opposed to a typical boomer prophet.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
No shit, Sherlock.
(02-22-2019, 06:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: One example of a planetary aspect that appeals to Democrats, but not to the whole electorate, is the Mars-Neptune trine or sextile. This aspect can be called the crusader rabbit, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for idealistic causes. There's a string of Democratic losers who had this aspect. Some of these include Hillary C linton, John Kerry, Walter Mondale, George McGovern, and Hubert Humphrey. These great crusaders are not as appealing in a general election, because Americans typically don't like crusaders. Others with this aspect include Tulsi Gabbard, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi and libertarians Ron Paul and William Weld. But, it's just one aspect among others that affect the score (Tulsi's is still positive now at 11-6).

Others who have some degree of crusader rabbit traits have the Mars-Neptune square instead of the trine, like Dukakis and Kamala Harris, but overall the square is a wash. Same with Bill Clinton's famous conjunction of the two planets on his ascendant.

-- so your best prospects appear 2 be Bernie & Tulsi, who the public luv but the DNC hate. The DNC really need 2 keep their grimy hands off next yrs primaries & let the ppl do the voting
(03-07-2019, 12:41 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 06:10 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: One example of a planetary aspect that appeals to Democrats, but not to the whole electorate, is the Mars-Neptune trine or sextile. This aspect can be called the crusader rabbit, with lots of energy and enthusiasm for idealistic causes. There's a string of Democratic losers who had this aspect. Some of these include Hillary C linton, John Kerry, Walter Mondale, George McGovern, and Hubert Humphrey. These great crusaders are not as appealing in a general election, because Americans typically don't like crusaders. Others with this aspect include Tulsi Gabbard, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi and libertarians Ron Paul and William Weld. But, it's just one aspect among others that affect the score (Tulsi's is still positive now at 11-6).

-- so your best prospects appear 2 be Bernie & Tulsi, who the public luv but the DNC hate. The DNC really need 2 keep their grimy hands off next yrs primaries & let the ppl do the voting

I see no chance for either of them.  Bernie is simply too old to be elected, though he has a shot at the nomination.  The same applies to Biden and may also apply to others including Elizbeth Warren.  As to Tulsi, she's too abrasive to get nominated.  To be honest, I haven't seen anyone that's really ideal so far.  Pete Buttigieg may be a great option in the future, but 37 is awfully young to make the final cut this cycle.  None of the others stand out for me.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(03-07-2019, 12:41 AM)Marypoza Wrote:

Tulsi is not a good prospect, no. You say that; I didn't. Bernie has some chance, but the odds are probably still against him. I hope Terry McAuliffe runs. He may be too "business friendly" and a DNC man, but he's not running as the next Clinton. But my point was, the candidate with the best chance of winning the nomination, may not be the candidate with the best chance to win the general election. I haven't researched the former well enough yet to say who has the best chart to be nominated (and probably that person would lose the general, since Democrats are so good at choosing losers).

Who can win the general election?

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Ok so now Uncle Joe's in the race. This is truly the Silents last gasp chance @ getting a Prez. So what say you Eric? Can Joe or Bernie pull it off? Or will the Donald prevail?
Joe and Bernie both have a 14-7 score. The odds favor Trump, but if he is unpopular enough, Joe and Bernie have scores close enough that they might pull it out.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-15-2019, 04:46 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Joe and Bernie both have a 14-7 score. The odds favor Trump, but if he is unpopular enough, Joe and Bernie have scores close enough that they might pull it out.

-- seriously? Even with this shitshow going on? That's not pulling the Donald down a few points?
(03-15-2019, 11:04 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 04:46 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Joe and Bernie both have a 14-7 score. The odds favor Trump, but if he is unpopular enough, Joe and Bernie have scores close enough that they might pull it out.

-- seriously? Even with this shitshow going on? That's not pulling the Donald down a few points?

If you separate the Trump absolutists whose minds cannot be changed -- on both sides -- you're left with the fluid voters who can be influenced right up to election day.  Yes, we're witnessing a shitshow, and the number of absolutists opposing Trump may grow a bit.  Whether that's enough to move that gooey mass of humanity away from the Trumpster is still an open question, and they have enough votes to determine the result.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(03-16-2019, 08:09 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 11:04 PM)Marypoza Wrote:

If you separate the Trump absolutists whose minds cannot be changed -- on both sides -- you're left with the fluid voters who can be influenced right up to election day.  Yes, we're witnessing a shitshow, and the number of absolutists opposing Trump may grow a bit.  Whether that's enough to move that gooey mass of humanity away from the Trumpster is still an open question, and they have enough votes to determine the result.

-- this is true. Things could change drastically- either way- by Nov of next yr. In fact they probably will
(03-13-2019, 01:22 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 01:54 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 08:06 PM)Hintergrund Wrote: LOL, astrology.

You and I are not in harmony in our beliefs and concerns. Typical Gen X T4Ter, as opposed to a typical boomer prophet.

Stereotypes are disgustingly ignorant and laughable, kind of like taking astrology seriously.

Thumbupright
Special offer: get the kindle-ebook of Horoscope for the New Age this week for $2.99, less than half price, from 8 AM Monday Nov. 11 through 8 AM Monday Nov.18.

Horoscope for the New Age by E. Alan Meece continues and updates the prophecies from his first book, Horoscope for the New Millennium, and has lots more predictions, insights and evidence. This book describes how the New Age will unfold over the century after 2020 and beyond. Discover what a thorough, continued investigation into the rhythms and cycles of the planets can reveal about the future. Examine the evidence of my past predictions. See how presidential elections in the USA can be predicted. Gain access to careful, sound indications for what might happen in your life in the 21st century. A New Age is dawning, and a new consciousness is rising. Will you be ready for it?

Kindle e-book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XVSSB7K
Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1695874269

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Even if you don't believe astrology, and even if I am casting pearls in the wrong place, so to speak, I should remind you why the planetary indicators say that the next decade will be critical for the USA. Of course we all know that this is the 4th turning, and that I have been saying here for 20 years that the planetary cycles also confirm the generational cycle on this point.

The primary indicators of this 4th turning cycle among the planets is Uranus' Return to its place when both the colonies AND the American nation were born in 1607 and 1776 respectively. This return also happened around 1692 during King William's War and some rebellions in the colonies. I forget all the details of these 1690s era events, but since most of the future nation was still in England, its transition to parliamentary rule in these years and overthrow of the Stuart Dynasty supported by Louis XIV was crucial for the shape of the USA to come.

In 1861 Uranus returned to its birthplace (9 degrees Gemini) in the same week that Neptune began a whole new cycle through the zodiac in aggressive Aries, on the very day Ft. Sumpter fell, igniting the civil war, on Sept.13. Neptune had also opposed its original position in 1776 a few years before. Uranus next returned to this birth position on D-Day, the crucial battle to preserve the USA and The West from its enemies on June 6, 1944. Neptune also returned to its 1776 and 1607 birth position a few years before.

Neptune's 165-year cycle sets up a double rhythm with the Uranus Return every 84 years, which equals the modern saeculum. In the 2020s, Pluto will also return to the 1776 birth position soon, in 2022, in a triple rhythm, which indicates another revolution in America and possible challenge to our presidential system. In that year also, Neptune will oppose its original position, and in 2025-26 Neptune enters Aries to start its next zodiac cycle. In the most common horoscope for the USA, when Neptune enters Aries it is at the bottom or Nadir of the chart, which represents domestic affairs, while when it returns to its position in the 9th house it emphasizes foreign affairs. That's why the 1940s 4T emphasized response to a foreign threat, while the 1860s 4T represented the civil war, and why another civil war is the greatest threat in the current 4T, and why I predicted it might happen decades ago, and why a cold civil war is already upon us along with polarization and deadlock similar to that of the 1850s. The Apollonian and Dyonesian generations idea tends to support that idea that the generations of this current cycle and that of the civil war cycle turned their ideals for change inward, while the Appollonians of the great power cycle turned their attention outward.

These cyclic returns suggest that as 4Ts come in the future times, they will be extended longer, because the Uranus return comes later than the Pluto and Neptune returns each time. This time, the 4T climax will stretch from 2022 when Pluto and Neptune return to their birthplaces, to 2027 when Uranus returns to its place at the time of our nation's birthdays. Such gaps will be longer centuries from now, possibly reshaping the cycle in some way.

But these are not the only signs of the times in the 2020s. Every 180 years or so, Jupiter and Saturn shift the signs where they make conjunctions and trines (120-degree angles) into a new element. On winter solstice 2020, Jupiter and Saturn align at the start of Aquarius. This could not only signify a mini Aquarian Age, when reform and progress return, but a change from earth to air signs, so that material advancement will yield its dominance in our lives to networking and social advances. This is already being manifested in the shift from the industrial to the information age.

The drive for reform will not go away once the new era starts after Dec. 2020. And Pluto's alignment with this conjunction and its entry into Aquarius, where last it sat as the USA achieved independence and the French Revolution changed the world, indicates that this era will change the world and the nation as well, and that congress will assume greater power much as the National Convention did during the French Revolution. For Aquarius is the sign of the legislature. So leaders emerging in the House now like AOC are going to be the leaders of the 2020s. Get ready neo-liberals, your last days are at hand. And Neptune entering Aries in 2025-26 means that the muddle and delay characteristic of Pisces as last seen in the 1850s will yield to unremitting action. This also means that the next 1T will not be as peaceful and complacent as the 1950s under Neptune in Libra, but more controversial like the late 1860s and early 1870s under Neptune in Aries.

As Neptune enters Aries in 2025-early 2026, Saturn will line up with it for the whole year. Saturn conj. Neptune was in effect at the Boston Tea Party. The people will rise up and throw corporate papers into the rising sea, and proclaim the looming end of fossil fuels and climate change. I would not count out a right-wing resistance however, just like the new tea party, if liberals pass higher taxes and gun control, as is certain to happen. Thus will erupt our "civil war," which however I think the liberal authorities will be able to defeat fairly soon before the 4T period ends in 2029. Exactly how things play out depends on who is in power, but since this is a progressive decade, liberal power resisted by the right-wing seems most likely. Secession movements are highly likely, and this may change the shape of the USA. Blue states may let some red states leave the union. Reductions to the power of the president are likely, along with many needed reforms to our system such as the end of money in politics and the electoral college. Just how far our 4T changes go depends on us, however.

Saturn and Jupiter returning to Aquarius in the early 2020s indicate the progressive decade, fulfilling the pattern last seen in the 1960s, 1900s, 1840s and 1780s. Minor progressive decades with just Saturn in Aquarius include the 1990s, 1930s, 1870s and 1810s.

The Jupiter war cycle also returns in late 2024 through 2026, when the USA may also have to deal with a foreign threat as well as brewing domestic troubles.

Another indicator is more esoteric, and uniquely stated by E. Alan Meece, and that concerns the chart for the Neptune-Pluto conjunction back in 1892. This conjunction that happens every 493 years marked a change of age in civilization. Our world since then is not the same as the world of the Renaissance and Enlightenment. We have entered a new world since the breakthroughs, world wars and cultural shifts of that time. There is in astrology also something called progressions, enabled by the relation of the daily and yearly cycles of our lives. Every day after April 26, 1892 represents on year since then. In that chart, Mars turned stationary (magnified in significance as it passes close to Earth), and retrograde, on the day corresponding to 1962-63. It was the progressive era of JFK and LBJ, but afterward the progress represented by Mars in Aquarius in this chart of our age in the 20th century up until then started to go backwards too. Progress has been stifled since the 60s by the corporate establishment that got Nixon and Reagan elected.

But in 2022 this backward movement ends, and progressed Mars in Aquarius is now turning stationary, and will move direct again. The Earth will be passing on from its close approach to Mars in 1892. Mars will turn direct at 7 degrees Aquarius, the degree the Sun occupies on Jan.26th, the day Neptune begins its new cycle on 2026, and this is also the exact degree of the shining beacon of the new Aquarian Age that will happen when Uranus and Neptune align in 2165, exactly one precessional age since the time of Jesus at the time of the cosmic crucifix of 25 AD.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-22-2019, 02:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Even if you don't believe astrology, and even if I am casting pearls in the wrong place, so to speak, I should remind you why the planetary indicators say that the next decade will be critical for the USA. Of course we all know that this is the 4th turning, and that I have been saying here for 20 years that the planetary cycles also confirm the generational cycle on this point.

The primary indicators of this 4th turning cycle among the planets is Uranus' Return to its place when both the colonies AND the American nation were born in 1607 and 1776 respectively. This return also happened around 1692 during King William's War and some rebellions in the colonies. I forget all the details of these 1690s era events, but since most of the future nation was still in England, its transition to parliamentary rule in these years and overthrow of the Stuart Dynasty supported by Louis XIV was crucial for the shape of the USA to come.

In 1861 Uranus returned to its birthplace (9 degrees Gemini) in the same week that Neptune began a whole new cycle through the zodiac in aggressive Aries, on the very day Ft. Sumpter fell, igniting the civil war, on Sept.13. Neptune had also opposed its original position in 1776 a few years before. Uranus next returned to this birth position on D-Day, the crucial battle to preserve the USA and The West from its enemies on June 6, 1944. Neptune also returned to its 1776 and 1607 birth position a few years before.

Neptune's 165-year cycle sets up a double rhythm with the Uranus Return every 84 years, which equals the modern saeculum. In the 2020s, Pluto will also return to the 1776 birth position soon, in 2022, in a triple rhythm, which indicates another revolution in America and possible challenge to our presidential system. In that year also, Neptune will oppose its original position, and in 2025-26 Neptune enters Aries to start its next zodiac cycle. In the most common horoscope for the USA, when Neptune enters Aries it is at the bottom or Nadir of the chart, which represents domestic affairs, while when it returns to its position in the 9th house it emphasizes foreign affairs. That's why the 1940s 4T emphasized response to a foreign threat, while the 1860s 4T represented the civil war, and why another civil war is the greatest threat in the current 4T, and why I predicted it might happen decades ago, and why a cold civil war is already upon us along with polarization and deadlock similar to that of the 1850s. The Apollonian and Dyonesian generations idea tends to support that idea that the generations of this current cycle and that of the civil war cycle turned their ideals for change inward, while the Appollonians of the great power cycle turned their attention outward.

These cyclic returns suggest that as 4Ts come in the future times, they will be extended longer, because the Uranus return comes later than the Pluto and Neptune returns each time. This time, the 4T climax will stretch from 2022 when Pluto and Neptune return to their birthplaces, to 2027 when Uranus returns to its place at the time of our nation's birthdays. Such gaps will be longer centuries from now, possibly reshaping the cycle in some way.

But these are not the only signs of the times in the 2020s. Every 180 years or so, Jupiter and Saturn shift the signs where they make conjunctions and trines (120-degree angles) into a new element. On winter solstice 2020, Jupiter and Saturn align at the start of Aquarius. This could not only signify a mini Aquarian Age, when reform and progress return, but a change from earth to air signs, so that material advancement will yield its dominance in our lives to networking and social advances. This is already being manifested in the shift from the industrial to the information age.

The drive for reform will not go away once the new era starts after Dec. 2020. And Pluto's alignment with this conjunction and its entry into Aquarius, where last it sat as the USA achieved independence and the French Revolution changed the world, indicates that this era will change the world and the nation as well, and that congress will assume greater power much as the National Convention did during the French Revolution. For Aquarius is the sign of the legislature. So leaders emerging in the House now like AOC are going to be the leaders of the 2020s. Get ready neo-liberals, your last days are at hand. And Neptune entering Aries in 2025-26 means that the muddle and delay characteristic of Pisces as last seen in the 1850s will yield to unremitting action. This also means that the next 1T will not be as peaceful and complacent as the 1950s under Neptune in Libra, but more controversial like the late 1860s and early 1870s under Neptune in Aries.

As Neptune enters Aries in 2025-early 2026, Saturn will line up with it for the whole year. Saturn conj. Neptune was in effect at the Boston Tea Party. The people will rise up and throw corporate papers into the rising sea, and proclaim the looming end of fossil fuels and climate change. I would not count out a right-wing resistance however, just like the new tea party, if liberals pass higher taxes and gun control, as is certain to happen. Thus will erupt our "civil war," which however I think the liberal authorities will be able to defeat fairly soon before the 4T period ends in 2029. Exactly how things play out depends on who is in power, but since this is a progressive decade, liberal power resisted by the right-wing seems most likely. Secession movements are highly likely, and this may change the shape of the USA. Blue states may let some red states leave the union. Reductions to the power of the president are likely, along with many needed reforms to our system such as the end of money in politics and the electoral college. Just how far our 4T changes go depends on us, however.

Saturn and Jupiter returning to Aquarius in the early 2020s indicate the progressive decade, fulfilling the pattern last seen in the 1960s, 1900s, 1840s and 1780s. Minor progressive decades with just Saturn in Aquarius include the 1990s, 1930s, 1870s and 1810s.

The Jupiter war cycle also returns in late 2024 through 2026, when the USA may also have to deal with a foreign threat as well as brewing domestic troubles.

Another indicator is more esoteric, and uniquely stated by E. Alan Meece, and that concerns the chart for the Neptune-Pluto conjunction back in 1892. This conjunction that happens every 493 years marked a change of age in civilization. Our world since then is not the same as the world of the Renaissance and Enlightenment. We have entered a new world since the breakthroughs, world wars and cultural shifts of that time. There is in astrology also something called progressions, enabled by the relation of the daily and yearly cycles of our lives. Every day after April 26, 1892 represents on year since then. In that chart, Mars turned stationary (magnified in significance as it passes close to Earth), and retrograde, on the day corresponding to 1962-63. It was the progressive era of JFK and LBJ, but afterward the progress represented by Mars in Aquarius in this chart of our age in the 20th century up until then started to go backwards too. Progress has been stifled since the 60s by the corporate establishment that got Nixon and Reagan elected.

But in 2022 this backward movement ends, and progressed Mars in Aquarius is now turning stationary, and will move direct again. The Earth will be passing on from its close approach to Mars in 1892. Mars will turn direct at 7 degrees Aquarius, the degree the Sun occupies on Jan.26th, the day Neptune begins its new cycle on 2026, and this is also the exact degree of the shining beacon of the new Aquarian Age that will happen when Uranus and Neptune align in 2165, exactly one precessional age since the time of Jesus at the time of the cosmic crucifix of 25 AD.

Was the Aquarian age really dawning around 1969 when that classic song by the Fifth Dimension all over the airwaves? At the time it was widely assumed that a new age predicated on peace and love would rule our future days. That philosophy was in effect at the time of Woodstock in August of that year after the turn of the decade a few months later with first Kent State and then Altamont..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,007 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,117 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,494 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,281 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,253 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green