Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millennials are the Scapegoat of everything going wrong. When will this stop?
I'm sick and tired of being Millennial because I get blamed for everything. Will this continue forever? It seems like it.
(12-08-2019, 10:24 AM)AspieMillennial Wrote: I'm sick and tired of being Millennial because I get blamed for everything. Will this continue forever? It seems like it.

I thought we boomers were blamed for everything. Oh well, I can't change now!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(12-09-2019, 08:38 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:24 AM)AspieMillennial Wrote: I'm sick and tired of being Millennial because I get blamed for everything. Will this continue forever? It seems like it.

I thought we boomers were blamed for everything. Oh well, I can't change now!

And GenX is just laying back satisfied at being ignored.
---Value Added Cool
It will only begin when the 2T arrives.
It isn't your fault, Aspie. But we're all living in a stupid generational constellation. And the younger half suffers from it, and all legal means don't seem to help:

* Using logical and factual reasons doesn't help, old farts don't want to believe them.
* Appealing to their pity doesn't work, they have none.
* Sucking up to them? I'd rather vomit.
* Appealing to ethics doesn't help, they have none. They just tawk a lot about them.
* Bribing them doesn't work, because they have the money, not us.
* Threatening them is verboten.
* Making empty promises to them is unethical.
When will Boomers stop being scapegoated for everything that goes wrong? See my new thread. http://generational-theory.com/forum/thr...l#pid77901

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-07-2021, 07:08 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: When will Boomers stop being scapegoated for everything that goes wrong? See my new thread. http://generational-theory.com/forum/thr...l#pid77901
I agree. It's dumb to scapegoat people for being born in an era they didn't choose. I think the Millennials who do this are people with families that were never close and don't know love
(12-11-2019, 08:37 AM)Hintergrund Wrote: It isn't your fault, Aspie. But we're all living in a stupid generational constellation. And the younger half suffers from it, and all legal means don't seem to help:

* Using logical and factual reasons doesn't help, old farts don't want to believe them.
* Appealing to their pity doesn't work, they have none.
* Sucking up to them? I'd rather vomit.
* Appealing to ethics doesn't help, they have none. They just tawk a lot about them.
* Bribing them doesn't work, because they have the money, not us.
* Threatening them is verboten.
* Making empty promises to them is unethical.

(responding to a post from 2019) It is Republicans who have all these traits. Boomers are a divided generation; you can't generalize about them. And there are different trends among different age groups that might be called Boomer. Republicans however, you CAN generalize about. The record and the poll numbers are clear.

I'm sorry if you and I have different political or other views. That's the way it goes. I'm glad different people can express different views. Insults are not always effective, though.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
As a Millennial I'm hear to say: when you stop taking the bait and crying about it.
(as a fellow millennial)

[Image: 64ngod.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare/Contrast of Millennials and GIs JasonBlack 9 1,885 10-15-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Are Millennials Cemented as Civics/Heroes Yet? Anthony '58 41 11,789 03-20-2022, 08:24 PM
Last Post: galaxy
  Do millennials have a closet fascination with masculinity? JasonBlack 6 1,890 03-19-2022, 08:09 AM
  Millennials blaming Boomers for everything going wrong Eric the Green 6 2,796 02-23-2022, 10:33 PM
  Are Safe Spaces for Religious Millennials Justified? AspieMillennial 39 16,323 10-18-2021, 01:35 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  A values consensus from Millennials? sbarrera 46 17,924 08-13-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Millennials when old Blazkovitz 55 31,087 07-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Last Post: nguyenivy
  The only way to stop Millennial cancel culture is to outlaw it AspieMillennial 16 7,190 07-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: AspieMillennial
  Estimating who belongs in S&H's Millennials (not mainstream Millennials) Ghost 23 9,992 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  What made millennials trust technology? Bill the Piper 12 7,359 10-29-2019, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund