Generational Theory Forum: The Fourth Turning Forum: A message board discussing generations and the Strauss Howe generational theory

Full Version: The Partisan Divide on Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2021, 12:25 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2021, 07:26 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2021, 04:17 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2021, 10:47 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, there is no cure for COVID. I sure hope you don't believe that the vaccine you received is a cure for COVID.

The covid vaccines prevent covid from developing. The covid pandemic in the USA now is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. People should not have a "right" to go unvaccinated, unless they have medical proof that it would give them a harmful reaction. It is not a question of my body, my right. It is a case of protecting the other's body from my misconduct.

Wherein comes the rub.  Today's right is so fixated on individual "rights" that any talk of communal responsibity is either ignored or actively opposed.  If you read Albion's Seed, it's a problem baked into the country since its founding.  We're essentially a divided nation trying to stay together for mutual benefit.  That may end at some point.
You better pull your head out because we are in the process of ending that relationship right now. The Democratic side better figure out how they're going to afford to pay for all their shit, all their people and some how or another defend themselves without the support of most of America down the road. So, what's the benefit of sticking with today's Left? Sorry dude, America will be better off without today's Left. Can you say the same about today's Left? The Left is largely dependent and pretty needy these days. The American Right is largely independent and able to fend for itself.

What you call today's Left in the USA is not even as far left as the Left was in the USA before your charming actor hoodwinked you guys.
(11-02-2021, 03:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see another politician besides Biden available now who could beat Donald Trump, or even several other likely Republican candidates. If he is a placeholder, who is he holding a place for? Trump? Another Republican? That is practically all there is to replace him with. If McAuliffe fails tomorrow, where does that leave him? And us?

There are many state and even national politicians who are less exposed to the glaring lights, yet fully able to win ... assuming the Dems manage to get their communal heads out of their individual rectums. No one wants to vote for a wimp or the fully oblivious, but that's much of what the Dems have had on offer for a long time. Their other options are deemed scary, because they lack the ability to see the fear the GOP creates and work to counter it well. Someone out there will, but don't look for a new FDR.; look for a new HST.
(11-02-2021, 03:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 04:57 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 02:34 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 01:09 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2021, 12:59 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]You keep making these claims, but the numbers are against you.  The Blue side is still a larger percentage of the country and resides in the areas that are wealthier and frankly more strategic. "Most of America" lives Blue, not Red.

Biden is down to thirty some percent support nation wide and you're telling me the percentages are heavily in your favor. The Blue side or Progressive side only amounts to 30 some percent of the country these days. How many times have I've told you/ referred to that over the years? So, who is going to fight the Blue sides upcoming war with America? A bunch of crooked bureaucrats/politicians/political activists, ghetto slugs/hoodlums/petty thieves, urban gang banger's, pot heads/drug addicts, clueless/naive teenagers (mainly younger women), crazed/indoctrinated SJW's who have never really seen large scale violence or real warfare and single mothers/women?

I'm not a Red. I'm a hardcore American. How many times have I told you or reminded you of that fact over the years? If you loose the bulk of the country, the bulk of its economy, the bulk of its military and it's tax base, what does the Blue/Progressive side have left at that point? We are stuck with the piece of shit that you and the others elected but the cool thing is that America doesn't have to stick with him and go down with him. America is free to part ways, declare its independence and reestablish itself  and begin taking the law into it's own hands. The old laurels that kept the country together no longer exist these days. The Left has pretty much destroyed them by no longer honoring them.

Biden's popularity, or lack of it, is almost insignificant as a Blue marker.  He was and is a placeholder, put in place by another geriatric politician, and showing his and their communal age.  Biden wil not run again, even if his approval rises to 90%, because he knows he's already pushing the bounds of what an 80-year old can do.  And your idea that Democrats are somehow not Americans, but, apparently, Republicans are, is simply silly.  Add ten years to the present, and see who runs the show.  It won't be the geriatric Left or Right.  It will be the young.

President Biden will at most be the Man of the Moment due to his age alone. He has little generational constituency, as most of the Silent generation is already deceased. He has obvious limitations due to age. He may have most of the same principles of younger liberals, but there are far more young liberals who will follow him. The essential matter of the moment in November 2020 was to defeat Donald Trump before he could destroy American democracy.

He will not solve all of America's problems once and for all. Nobody can. That will be for others to do, one legislative session at a time.But we did solve one problem, did we not? Donald Trump is no longer President, and he can no longer drive America into a dictatorship as he sought to do. America gets a little breathing room, time in which it can contemplate what is wrong with much of the country.  

Quote:And now once again, you note the intent of "America" to part ways with America, presumably.  Easy to say; hard to do.  I will conceed, there are plenty on both sides happy to join hands in making the break, but, as alwasy, the devil will be in the details.

America's biggest problems are not going to be solved by under-educated people. However rough life might be in Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, or Philadelphia, moving to the Rural South is no solution.The public schools suck. Poverty is the norm. The jobs aren't there. People who lack the education suitable to high-tech activities will not be the needed labor force.

I don't see another politician besides Biden available now who could beat Donald Trump, or even several other likely Republican candidates. If he is a placeholder, who is he holding a place for? Trump? Another Republican? That is practically all there is to replace him with. If McAuliffe fails tomorrow, where does that leave him? And us?

You don't see some Democratic politician who can defeat Donald Trump?

With the sordid events of January 6, the former President has disgraced himself. He could have told people to have a celebration of his political legacy as a start of the effort to take America back from people that he deemed sure to wreck it with their liberal, big-0spending agendas. He could have told his supporters to work upon local races to take advantage of structural weaknesses in Democratic support to replace shaky liberals with hard-core MAGA types in swing states. He could have told them to hone their pitches to appeal to people who might be amenable to the MAGA message.

Instead President Trump claimed that people could go on to the Capitol Building and obstruct the official count of the Electoral Vote. There is no legal precedent for people negating a settled election. We have elections in the various States and Dee Cee, and and laws determine who can vote and how votes will be counted. It is up to nobody to refute an official count even in a close election barring egregious fraud such as tampering with voting devices or intimidating potential voters..

This should be telling: on January 6, the State of Georgia had two run-off elections for US Senators. Typically, Republicans win such races. Those elections were held the same day as the Capitol Putsch, and voters in Georgia replaced two Republican Senators with liberal Democrats who make an effective majority if their Party has the presidency. A state that had had no Democratic Senator since 2002 now had two, reflecting the growth of the electorally-Blue area of Greater Atlanta. Whether such is cause or coincidence, even one Republican win of either race would have caused more complete gridlock than we now have.

Most Republicans soiled themselves by backing the coup, a coup that better resembled the Bolshevik seizure of the Winter Palace in Petrograd (Commies long called that event the Glorious October Revolution) on behalf of Vladimir Lenin.  The vast majority of Americans have no use for Marxism-Leninism either for its agenda or its methods.

The American electorate is still conservative on the whole. Nevertheless, the Democratic party is finding an increasing number of people, genuine conservatives, recognizing the Democratic Party. Those who see rational thought as a good idea (it is better than superstition, pseudoscience, bigotry, and religious fanaticism), who think that law and order is necessary for the protection of human rights and civil liberties, and who would like to see small business become a useful escape from poverty can find a home in the Democratic Party that the GOP has made unwelcome. Ordinarily the defense of tradition is a cause for the Right, but remember well that America is multicultural in having multiple traditions that nobody can assail without resorting to bigotry. What all of those traditions share is respect for the Rule of Law, respect for formal education in its own right, and recognition of the value of skill and expertise. The Trump-era GOP has rejected what used to be cornerstone values of the GOP in Eisenhower's day.

Just recheck the overlay between the Eisenhower and Obama victories. Obama may have been too liberal to win over the farm-and-ranch vote and the Mormons, but he got the rest of the Eisenhower coalition. Eisenhower was the last Republican to win all three of Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Rhode Island since 1924, and the last Republican to win all three states. He accomplished that tricky feat twice.

I can't speak for Ike, but I can't imagine him thinking well of Donald Trump.

Yes, it is Election Day, 2021. Les jeux sont faits.
(11-02-2021, 10:23 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 03:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see another politician besides Biden available now who could beat Donald Trump, or even several other likely Republican candidates. If he is a placeholder, who is he holding a place for? Trump? Another Republican? That is practically all there is to replace him with. If McAuliffe fails tomorrow, where does that leave him? And us?

With the sordid events of January 6, the former President has disgraced himself. He could have told people to have a celebration of his political legacy as a start of the effort to take America back from people that he deemed sure to wreck it with their liberal, big-0spending agendas. He could have told his supporters to work upon local races to take advantage of structural weaknesses in Democratic support to replace shaky liberals with hard-core MAGA types in swing states. He could have told them to hone their pitches to appeal to people who might be amenable to the MAGA message.

Instead President Trump claimed that people could go on to the Capitol Building and obstruct the official count of the Electoral Vote. There is no legal precedent for people negating a settled election. We have elections in the various States and Dee Cee, and and laws determine who can vote and how votes will be counted. It is up to nobody to refute an official count even in a close election barring egregious fraud such as tampering with voting devices or intimidating potential voters..

This should be telling: on January 6, the State of Georgia had two run-off elections for US Senators. Typically, Republicans win such races. Those elections were held the same day as the Capitol Putsch, and voters in Georgia replaced two Republican Senators with liberal Democrats who make an effective majority if their Party has the presidency. A state that had had no Democratic Senator since 2002 now had two, reflecting the growth of the electorally-Blue area of Greater Atlanta. Whether such is cause or coincidence, even one Republican win of either race would have caused more complete gridlock than we now have.

Most Republicans soiled themselves by backing the coup, a coup that better resembled the Bolshevik seizure of the Winter Palace in Petrograd (Commies long called that event the Glorious October Revolution) on behalf of Vladimir Lenin.  The vast majority of Americans have no use for Marxism-Leninism either for its agenda or its methods.

The American electorate is still conservative on the whole. Nevertheless, the Democratic party is finding an increasing number of people, genuine conservatives, recognizing the Democratic Party. Those who see rational thought as a good idea (it is better than superstition, pseudoscience, bigotry, and religious fanaticism), who think that law and order is necessary for the protection of human rights and civil liberties, and who would like to see small business become a useful escape from poverty can find a home in the Democratic Party that the GOP has made unwelcome. Ordinarily the defense of tradition is a cause for the Right, but remember well that America is multicultural in having multiple traditions that nobody can assail without resorting to bigotry. What all of those traditions share is respect for the Rule of Law, respect for formal education in its own right, and recognition of the value of skill and expertise. The Trump-era GOP has rejected what used to be cornerstone values of the GOP in Eisenhower's day.

Just recheck the overlay between the Eisenhower and Obama victories. Obama may have been too liberal to win over the farm-and-ranch vote and the Mormons, but he got the rest of the Eisenhower coalition. Eisenhower was the last Republican to win all three of Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Rhode Island since 1924, and the last Republican to win all three states. He accomplished that tricky feat twice.

You're using logic, when emotion, especially raw fear and anger, are what you're tryiing to counter.  It doesn't work, and never has.  It may be necessary to climb into the slime, and fight jsut as dirty as the GOPpers, but barring that, gut punches are needed.  The people neediing convincing aren't listening.  If here in Virginia, Glenn Youngkin can use Critical Race Theory to rile up the crowds yet none of his supporters has the foggiest idea what it is, then we're not working the higher brain functions.
Off topic, but a reminder: people vulnerable to economic scams are often gullible about other things.

Quote:FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A Texas radio host was sentenced to three life prison sentences Monday for a Ponzi scheme in which he bilked elderly listeners out of millions of dollars.

William Neil “Doc” Gallagher also got a 30-year prison sentence from state District Judge Elizabeth Beach for his August guilty pleas. The sentences are to be served concurrently.

The sentencing came after more than a dozen senior victims testified during a three-hour court hearing about losing anywhere from $50,000 to $600,000 invested in the Gallagher Financial Group. Some said they had to sell their homes, borrow money from their children or take part-time jobs to supplement their Social Security benefits.

“Doc Gallagher is one of the worst offenders I have seen,” said Lori Varnell, chief of the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Elder Financial Fraud team.

Gallagher, 80, and his Gallagher Financial Group advertised on Christian radio with the tagline, “See you in church on Sunday.” He promoted his investment business in books, such as “Jesus Christ, Money Master,” and on Christian radio broadcasts.

Gallagher has been behind bars since his March 2019 arrest on similar charges filed in Dallas County. In 2020, he pleaded guilty to those charges and was sentenced to 25 years in prison. He was indicted in Tarrant County in August 2019.

“He ruthlessly stole from his clients who trusted him for almost a decade. He amassed $32 million in loss to all of his clients and exploited many elder individuals. He worked his way around churches preying on people who believed he was a Christian,” Varnell said in a statement.

. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/radio-hos...9de8bb16e3
(11-02-2021, 10:20 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]

There are many state and even national politicians who are less exposed to the glaring lights, yet fully able to win ... assuming the Dems manage to get their communal heads out of their individual rectums.  No one wants to vote for a wimp or the fully oblivious, but that's much of what the Dems have had on offer for a long time.  Their other options are deemed scary, because they lack the ability to see the fear the GOP creates and work to counter it well.  Someone out there will, but don't look for a new FDR.; look for a new HST.

The best chance I can see for that is McAuliffe. So, how he does today will probably affect his chances. Could someone I don't even know emerge and win three years from now? Even Obama was more well-known 4 years before being elected president and many predicted he would be. I have mentioned Mitch Landrieu, but he seems to have become invisible.
(11-02-2021, 03:57 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 04:57 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 02:34 PM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 01:09 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Biden is down to thirty some percent support nation wide and you're telling me the percentages are heavily in your favor. The Blue side or Progressive side only amounts to 30 some percent of the country these days. How many times have I've told you/ referred to that over the years? So, who is going to fight the Blue sides upcoming war with America? A bunch of crooked bureaucrats/politicians/political activists, ghetto slugs/hoodlums/petty thieves, urban gang banger's, pot heads/drug addicts, clueless/naive teenagers (mainly younger women), crazed/indoctrinated SJW's who have never really seen large scale violence or real warfare and single mothers/women?

I'm not a Red. I'm a hardcore American. How many times have I told you or reminded you of that fact over the years? If you loose the bulk of the country, the bulk of its economy, the bulk of its military and it's tax base, what does the Blue/Progressive side have left at that point? We are stuck with the piece of shit that you and the others elected but the cool thing is that America doesn't have to stick with him and go down with him. America is free to part ways, declare its independence and reestablish itself  and begin taking the law into it's own hands. The old laurels that kept the country together no longer exist these days. The Left has pretty much destroyed them by no longer honoring them.

Biden's popularity, or lack of it, is almost insignificant as a Blue marker.  He was and is a placeholder, put in place by another geriatric politician, and showing his and their communal age.  Biden wil not run again, even if his approval rises to 90%, because he knows he's already pushing the bounds of what an 80-year old can do.  And your idea that Democrats are somehow not Americans, but, apparently, Republicans are, is simply silly.  Add ten years to the present, and see who runs the show.  It won't be the geriatric Left or Right.  It will be the young.

President Biden will at most be the Man of the Moment due to his age alone. He has little generational constituency, as most of the Silent generation is already deceased. He has obvious limitations due to age. He may have most of the same principles of younger liberals, but there are far more young liberals who will follow him. The essential matter of the moment in November 2020 was to defeat Donald Trump before he could destroy American democracy.

He will not solve all of America's problems once and for all. Nobody can. That will be for others to do, one legislative session at a time.But we did solve one problem, did we not? Donald Trump is no longer President, and he can no longer drive America into a dictatorship as he sought to do. America gets a little breathing room, time in which it can contemplate what is wrong with much of the country.  

Quote:And now once again, you note the intent of "America" to part ways with America, presumably.  Easy to say; hard to do.  I will conceed, there are plenty on both sides happy to join hands in making the break, but, as alwasy, the devil will be in the details.

America's biggest problems are not going to be solved by under-educated people. However rough life might be in Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, or Philadelphia, moving to the Rural South is no solution.The public schools suck. Poverty is the norm. The jobs aren't there. People who lack the education suitable to high-tech activities will not be the needed labor force.

I don't see another politician besides Biden available now who could beat Donald Trump, or even several other likely Republican candidates. If he is a placeholder, who is he holding a place for? Trump? Another Republican? That is practically all there is to replace him with. If McAuliffe fails tomorrow, where does that leave him? And us?

Do you? Specifically?
I think we can all wait until the election returns come in from the gubernatorial election in Virginia before making any projections.

I see Donald Trump now as consummately toxic. Republicans simply have no clue on how much a disgrace he is.
(11-02-2021, 04:05 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]What you call today's Left in the USA is not even as far left as the Left was in the USA before your charming actor hoodwinked you guys
Lets see, you helped elect a senile old man President and successfully hoodwinked about half the country and now you're trying to accuse me of being hoodwinked by Trump.
(11-02-2021, 12:59 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]I think we can all wait until the election returns come in from the gubernatorial election in Virginia before making any projections.

I see Donald Trump now as consummately toxic. Republicans simply have no clue on how much a disgrace he is.
You haven't been paying attention to the worthless piece of shit that you and the others elected. You probably should since your life is now directly attached to him. I take that back, he's not a worthless piece of shit if you happen to be an illegal alien, a petty thief or criminal, a Left wing loon, a corrupt bureaucrat/politician/government official, a person living off the big government dole or a partisan political hack like you and the others. We already know Biden is more toxic than Trump ever was while in office. Trump is looking better every day the piece of shit that you and the others elected remains in office.
(11-02-2021, 10:33 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]

You're using logic, when emotion, especially raw fear and anger, are what you're tryiing to counter.  It doesn't work, and never has.  It may be necessary to climb into the slime, and fight jsut as dirty as the GOPpers, but barring that, gut punches are needed.  The people neediing convincing aren't listening.  If here in Virginia, Glenn Youngkin can use Critical Race Theory to rile up the crowds yet none of his supporters has the foggiest idea what it is, then we're not working the higher brain functions.
Are you familiar with Critical Race Theory and what it teaches? I'll give you a hint, you'd have to be a racist to teach it and agree with it.
(11-03-2021, 02:42 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you familiar with Critical Race Theory and what it teaches? I'll give you a hint, you'd have to be a racist to teach it and agree with it.

Mostly a phantom, much like the "death panels" involved in Obamacare. Remember those?.
(11-03-2021, 01:56 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 12:59 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]I think we can all wait until the election returns come in from the gubernatorial election in Virginia before making any projections.

You haven't been paying attention to the worthless piece of shit that you and the others elected. You probably should since your life is now directly attached to him. I take that back, he's not a worthless piece of shit if you happen to be an illegal alien, a petty thief or criminal, a Left wing loon, a corrupt bureaucrat/politician/government official, a person living off the big government dole or a partisan political hack like you and the others. We already know Biden is more toxic than Trump ever was while in office. Trump is looking better every day the piece of shit that you and the others elected remains in office.

You know what? Trump is the intellectual equivalent of a vehicle scrapyard. "Fresh" vehicles may be brought in, but the scrapyard remains ugly.

Of course there is a use for a vehicle scrapyard. Someone may get a still-valuable piece of a decrepit vehicle to replace something troubling on another. For example, I have a piece of trim on a door that fell off, so I need to replace it. I'm driving a 12-year-old car, so I should find such a piece of trim at such a scrapyard.

Trump remains a fascist pig. Of course there's a huge difference between the fat pig who used to be President and the ones being raised on nearby farms. Pork and ham are tasty.
(11-03-2021, 03:46 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 10:33 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]...  If here in Virginia, Glenn Youngkin can use Critical Race Theory to rile up the crowds yet none of his supporters has the foggiest idea what it is, then we're not working the higher brain functions.

Mostly a phantom, much like the "death panels" involved in Obamacare. Remember those?.

When asked directly about their reasons for chosing Youngkin, many of his voters argued that they hated CRT, but had no idea what it was ... but they hated it!  Turning that around should have been reasonably simple in the NoVA suburbs (though decidedly not in the rural southwest of the state), but the 
Dems just ignored it.

Yep, I do remember them. I remember that they were brought up as an issue and challenged by Palin and other prominent conservatives at the time. I also remember that they were removed from the Obamacare bill before it was passed into law as well. Don't worry, you'll be dealing with them (stuck with them) as an issue directly relating to you and your life eventually after America votes to move forward as a nation and part ways with the Progressive Democrats and leave them to their own demise.
(11-03-2021, 10:17 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2021, 02:42 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you familiar with Critical Race Theory and what it teaches? I'll give you a hint, you'd have to be a racist to teach it and agree with it.

When asked directly about their reasons for chosing Youngkin, many of his voters argued that they hated CRT, but had no idea what it was ... but they hated it!  Turning that around should have been reasonably simple in the NoVA suburbs (though decidedly not in the rural southwest of the state), but the 
Dems just ignored it.
The Dem's have no other option than to try and ignore it while they're in the business of supporting it and receiving kick backs. Boy are you a piece of work.
(11-03-2021, 03:54 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]

You know what? Trump is the intellectual equivalent of a vehicle scrapyard. "Fresh" vehicles may be brought in, but the scrapyard remains ugly.

Of course there is a use for a vehicle scrapyard. Someone may get a still-valuable piece of a decrepit vehicle to replace something troubling on another. For example, I have a piece of trim on a door that fell off, so I need to replace it. I'm driving a 12-year-old car, so I should find such a piece of trim at such a scrapyard.

Trump remains a fascist pig. Of course there's a huge difference between the fat pig who used to be President and the ones being raised on nearby farms. Pork and ham are tasty.
Trump was his own worst enemy. Biden has been a train wreck and his mistakes have had much greater impacts on others so far. Here's the deal, if the piece of shit that you and the others elected doesn't get any wiser or smarter you may as well kiss his ass and kiss your own ass goodbye because America is going to begin moving on as a nation without you and the fucking Democrats. I spent some time watching the Blue morons on CNN and MSNBC. It's kind of funny how a Blue moron like yourself and the others here tend to repeat whatever the Blue morons had to say to each other during the election results last night.
(11-03-2021, 10:57 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2021, 03:54 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: [ -> ]

Trump was his own worst enemy. Biden has been a train wreck and his mistakes have had much greater impacts on others so far. Here's the deal, if the piece of shit that you and the others elected doesn't get any wiser or smarter you may as well kiss his ass and kiss your own ass goodbye because America is going to begin moving on as a nation without you and the fucking Democrats. I spent some time watching the Blue morons on CNN and MSNBC. It's kind of funny how a Blue moron like yourself and the others here tend to repeat whatever the Blue morons had to say to each other during the election results last night.

I would say not only is Trump a fascist pig, but those like you Classic Xer who are willingly deceived enough to support Trump and other fascist Republican "red" pigs, are also fascist pigs. The Republicans would be nowhere without their willing soldiers.

You are only interested in slogans, not in any issues that affect the country. The fascist pig Youngkin deceived people with the slogan "critical race theory." That is an obvious racist dog-whistle, and also a nationalist one, alluding to the claim that the "America" that you and other fascist pigs believe in should only be saluted and praised, and that you guys don't want any criticism leveled against it or taught. That just means you don't want you or your children to know the real history of the country. Unlike Germany, which teaches and admits its holocaust, the nationalist, flag-waving, symbol-loving, ignorant "America" does not want to face, deal with or even know about ITS several holocausts. You guys also want to ban books.

I would be glad if you "americans" would move on and separate from us real concerned citizens of the USA. I am thinking as of now that it will be too hard to actually separate. Each state has blue urban islands or large blue urban/suburban islands or coastal inlets surrounded by ignorant hick red territories. We hate each other so much now that if a red state tried to separate, it's blue islands of prosperity and intelligence would not go along with you fools. We would form a network of blue cities connected in cyberspace and by airplanes (and we have all the airports). And if a blue state tried to separate, the red territories would break off and join the "heartland." It seems a stretch. So what you Classic Fool really mean is that you will somehow defeat, suppress, or eliminate us. It's possible, but it's also possible that the blue side would just defeat you and get the country to ACTUALLY move on from your neanderthal slogans and ideologies.

What's also clear to me is that a victory must come this decade. This situation threatens the whole world and cannot continue. Only the blue side will provide a nation and a world civilization that can continue. And it must be based on realities, not slogans.
(11-03-2021, 10:34 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2021, 10:17 AM)David Horn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2021, 02:42 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you familiar with Critical Race Theory and what it teaches? I'll give you a hint, you'd have to be a racist to teach it and agree with it.

Dems just ignored it.
The Dem's have no other option than to try and ignore it while they're in the business of supporting it and receiving kick backs. Boy are you a piece of work.

I think it was mostly the Republicans and their voters who ignored it. If the VA voters chose to accept uncritically this slogan, that is on them.

And if election results depend on the "best messaging" by the candidates, that only means that after decades and decades, that the people of the USA don't know what the real issues are, and have to vote based on the "messages." What the two parties favor and what they oppose could not be more clear by now, and if people refuse to remember, then that is on them and not on the candidates.
(11-03-2021, 01:34 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 04:05 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: [ -> ]What you call today's Left in the USA is not even as far left as the Left was in the USA before your charming actor hoodwinked you guys
Lets see, you helped elect a senile old man President and successfully hoodwinked about half the country and now you're trying to accuse me of being hoodwinked by Trump.

You can't even see where all this shit you believe came from. I was referring to Reagan. You classic Xers grew up with him and were hoodwinked by him. He was an actor. Trump was a reality TV clown.

I repeat: What you call today's Left in the USA is not even as far left as the Left was in the USA before your charming actor hoodwinked you guys.

As for Biden, he knows the score, and if he is in his late 70s, then for you to insult him is just agism.